Pages:
Author

Topic: Google banning crupto ads - page 9. (Read 22322 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:26:48 AM
I hope that Google and the FB will lose their monopoly position in the market. We need such decentralized services.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 07:19:30 AM
Google prohibits the encryption of advertising, leading to the price of BTC and the price of altcoin, which has been falling for a long time, which is a bad reaction.

Activity: 602
Merit: 262
March 25, 2018, 07:15:18 AM
Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 

A hundred percent of this will affect the market and I think it will be by negative way. But how does it take we will understand at June , because then that ban will be in force.   Undecided

Not good again for the whole market this year theres a lot of negative feedback for crypto world and now Google is cracking down on cryptocurrency-related advertising this is similar to facebook. But after all this problem the market will go back to normal Im really confidence it will happen soon Cheesy
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 22, 2018, 03:43:46 AM
Meh, they can ban whatever they want. You have two kinds of money, institutional and private. Institutional doesn't need adds and private starts with bitcoin anyways. Nothing to worry about in my opinion.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 03:41:38 AM
I think thats a very bad sign now.

At the moment theres no good image about cryptos because they are in a huge dump. And news like these are spreading to much FUD out.
Activity: 210
March 22, 2018, 03:40:40 AM
They can only ban this ads, because they dont provide safety of doint any investments in ICO's, like binary options or something like that, seems like just fakes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
March 21, 2018, 06:41:34 PM
It's too bad to hear that Google has planned to ban cryptocurrency adds after Facebook has concluded on banning cryptocurrency. My question is where will cryptocurrency do their adverts if almost all the social medias are now rejecting Cryptocurrency adds? But I believe this will not stop crypto alternative must come.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 21, 2018, 02:45:45 PM
If there is something interesting about blockchain technology, it is its ability to break down the barriers that any organization with centralizing or monopolistic ideas would like to impose on the social groups to which it is directed. Therefore we should not worry so much about this. It is one of those banal attempts to stop the advance of cryptocurrencies in the way to which they are directed: to displace once and for all this type of tyrannical monopolies on the resources of humanity (information, wealth, human relations, etc.)
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
March 21, 2018, 02:24:44 PM
Many are saddened by this news, I think that Google will change its position in this respect, I think that all the same, crypto-currencies will be common in our life. All the same, Google does not lose a lot of money, but it's money.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 02:20:57 PM
Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 

A hundred percent of this will affect the market and I think it will be by negative way. But how does it take we will understand at June , because then that ban will be in force.   Undecided
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 02:18:46 PM
I have the google ads just annoyed. I think it's good that the ads are gone in the future. better for the bounty people because now more advertising is done in the crypto forums. so everything is fine. No one needs google  Grin
Activity: 420
March 21, 2018, 02:15:25 PM
The worst thing here is that it too appears on the influx of new money into the crypt currency. Since most of the traffic is still coming from there. If only this trend was not mass.
Activity: 597
Merit: 147
March 21, 2018, 12:21:23 AM
That decision from good is to protect users, because more than 90% crypto ads is to promote fake/scam crypto. Google banning crypto is a good ways for Google grow and crypto still have chance to delete shit crypto.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 12:13:32 AM

It's an unfortunate move from google, banning crypto ads, that's why a few days ago all of cryptocurrency suddenly falling down, but it gets better again as for today, let's hope that google will ban-lift this rules, so we can sleep tightly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 12:06:05 AM
It's good decision by Google. Google always thing about his user & Customer. Lot's ICO doing misleading PPC that is really bad for crypto. But news of ban crypto ads by google spread like Google dis trust crypto. So google need's to clear there thought reason behind this banning.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 20, 2018, 11:59:22 PM
It's really a shocking news for this platform, After Facebook, Now Google has made changing in their policy not to publish any ICO Advertisement in their platform, Because of having the largest platform for promoting anything in the virtual world, they are playing an important role in this issue. That's really a concerning issue of the future purpose.
But nothing can stop this blockchain movement, Day by day this movement is growing around the world and people are getting engaged in this platform for the future purpose. that's why it's nothing to hamper blockchain revolution.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 11:46:56 PM
google has baned crytocurrency ads after facebook. this news causes the decrease of the whole market for somedays. people are worried about their money so much and they sell, but i think after all, the market will recover

It actually affect the whole market of crypto currency because they think that crypto world is not okay for investment knowing that the google already banned this that makes them think negatively.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 20, 2018, 11:26:56 PM
I dont think it will affect the market
It is affecting the market, there are many people that are doubting and will start to create questions on their mind.
"Why google have to do that?"
"Is bitcoin or cryptocurrencies scam?"
"Why they have to ban those ads?"

For us who have enough understanding, we understand why google have to do that but how about those zero knowledge about scam ICO's?
You are right, due to that reason a lot of people are doing a panic thing and start asking some sort of questions if what if that price goes down because of that news, especially now that all over the internet there were news saying that twitter too is preparing to banned bitcoin.
See this is how powerful media is. Even though there's no final statement coming from twitter and there's no assurance that they are going to ban crypto ads still there are people who loves to spread fake news. This is a speculation that is possible or not to happen. News are totally one of the good and bad influencer of the market, there will be more good news then the market will start to become up again and when there are many bad news, expect a crash.
meaning there is no official statement that twitter will be banning ads from crypto ? that could lead to negative effect in terms of the price in the market . Fake news isnt good in any aspect unless they will telling positive regarding bitcoin but isnt also good , people trying to manipulate the market by spreading fakenews , on our side we should do some research before believing on that kind of news .
Yes, there's no official statement from twitter itself. Most of those news that are coming that are saying twitter will "PROBABLY" ban crypto because of the first move made by google and facebook. So everyone is expecting that twitter will be the next company to ban crypto too. That's why many are hating fake news, politics, current events and now with crypto's. This is why many are still skeptic and doubting to support bitcoin / crypto because of misinformation.
Activity: 476
March 20, 2018, 11:18:40 PM
This news just make effect to crypto market in short times, and cryptocurrency market will continue growing even without ads from facebook and google. Because there are many other ways to promote advantages of cryptocurrency. Currently blockchain technology used in many different industry so the adoption of crypto will continue increasing.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
March 20, 2018, 10:30:17 PM
I dont think it will affect the market
It is affecting the market, there are many people that are doubting and will start to create questions on their mind.
"Why google have to do that?"
"Is bitcoin or cryptocurrencies scam?"
"Why they have to ban those ads?"

For us who have enough understanding, we understand why google have to do that but how about those zero knowledge about scam ICO's?
You are right, due to that reason a lot of people are doing a panic thing and start asking some sort of questions if what if that price goes down because of that news, especially now that all over the internet there were news saying that twitter too is preparing to banned bitcoin.
See this is how powerful media is. Even though there's no final statement coming from twitter and there's no assurance that they are going to ban crypto ads still there are people who loves to spread fake news. This is a speculation that is possible or not to happen. News are totally one of the good and bad influencer of the market, there will be more good news then the market will start to become up again and when there are many bad news, expect a crash.

meaning there is no official statement that twitter will be banning ads from crypto ? that could lead to negative effect in terms of the price in the market . Fake news isnt good in any aspect unless they will telling positive regarding bitcoin but isnt also good , people trying to manipulate the market by spreading fakenews , on our side we should do some research before believing on that kind of news .
Pages:
Jump to: