Pages:
Author

Topic: Google banning crupto ads - page 11. (Read 22325 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 08:58:48 AM
Almost all set foot on this trail, Twitter also plans to clean up advertising through 2 weeks. This is very sad news:(   
Why is this news so upsets you Huh Twitter companies (bounty) will continue, investors still know where to find information about projects, new people also learn about crypto-currencies from the community and their popularity. Nothing terrible happened.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 08:55:28 AM
every time when there is talk of "protecting non-professional investors from high-risk assets", I get a little ridiculous. especially when such discussions are conducted by large world corporations. their care for people is widely known (sarcasm). I think that most likely digital whales are thinking about creating their own currencies and tokens. now they will slow down the market a little so to be able to enter the market on much more favorable terms.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 08:39:57 AM
Almost all set foot on this trail, Twitter also plans to clean up advertising through 2 weeks. This is very sad news:(   
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 09:12:55 AM
Googles bans this type of ads and do it right. Because usual people can be deceived with this ICO's promises or something, it's like ads of gambling or something. You must to know, that you may lose all.                  
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 10:04:28 AM
Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 

this is bad news for crypto if it is true google block it
many crypto ads currently on google
very unfortunate if not supported by google because giggle is a very busy traffic many visitors
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
March 18, 2018, 09:57:50 AM
Someone said, when they start fighting you, you're close to victory. I don't think that we have to be disappointed reading this news.
Sometimes banning something brings more people. This isn't the correct way fighting cryptos. Cryptos don't need advertisements anymore to be known. People know it from other investors and the news have everyday articles about them.
The negative effect on the market is temporary and a new opportunity to invest more at lower prices.
Activity: 140
March 17, 2018, 03:19:41 AM

We are waiting for the appearance in Telegram of video channels! It will be very cool! One application will be able to hold a huge amount of information content. I think Pavel Durov realizes this in the near future, but this is only my guess.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 17, 2018, 02:27:28 AM
Well if they did this they did it only because most scams are around this times and facebook don't want to have any part in this so it's ok if you ask my personal opinion. You can find the legit projects right here with some time doing researchies and for sure you will find good ICO's.

I believe that this kind of action from google might help to reduce the number of ICO's that the only purpose is to steal money from people. Since most scams are usually seen in this kind platform, I might say that google did what is just right. though the price of bitcoin is going to be ffected, I'm definitely sure that this will only last in just few moments. Lets just hope that new platform will be used to advertise and promote legit coins. Platforms such as telegram, twitter and forums is really an effective one. It reaches great number of people and coins are gaining popularity.
I doubt that this move by Google will help reduce the scam ICO's since the scammers and hackers will always find a way no matter what. Google might have its own hidden agenda behind blocking crypto ads. I feel that the best way to advertise an ICO is through this forum itself(Signature campaigns) and the social media campaigns are the next best alternative to achieving this. This move by Google has obviously impacted the market in a negative way, but this will not last. I am expecting the entire market to recover and Bitcoin to touch a new high in the coming months. HODL.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
March 17, 2018, 02:15:16 AM
yah. this is sad things for cryptocurrency. many platform now banning crypto. i don't know why. but this is maybe can make the market going down and people want to join maybe they afraid because of this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
March 17, 2018, 02:11:41 AM
Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 
Google, Facebook, Medium ... In Twitter, cleansing ... Who's next? Developers will have to not just, if everyone will pick up such prohibitions. There is also a positive side to this news! The value of this forum will only increase!
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
March 17, 2018, 01:49:45 AM
Well if they did this they did it only because most scams are around this times and facebook don't want to have any part in this so it's ok if you ask my personal opinion. You can find the legit projects right here with some time doing researchies and for sure you will find good ICO's.

I believe that this kind of action from google might help to reduce the number of ICO's that the only purpose is to steal money from people. Since most scams are usually seen in this kind platform, I might say that google did what is just right. though the price of bitcoin is going to be ffected, I'm definitely sure that this will only last in just few moments. Lets just hope that new platform will be used to advertise and promote legit coins. Platforms such as telegram, twitter and forums is really an effective one. It reaches great number of people and coins are gaining popularity.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 16, 2018, 09:29:11 PM
this is bad news if google banning crypto ads, I think this is why the market price down.

The google banning the crypto ads can lower the campaign informations to the people because google is a large network and many people around the world will always visit the google site ,it lessen the djstribution of campaign advertisement, it is not good.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 09:08:23 PM
this is bad news if google banning crypto ads, I think this is why the market price down.
Activity: 210
Merit: 27
March 16, 2018, 08:52:03 PM
Google bans Crypto Currency ads across all platforms from search engines and youtube, probably because of too many ICO advertisements that often appear on every website we open.
Because of the many ICO advertisements that cause a lot of fraud and cause harm, This will affect cryptocurrency price and ICO will more difficult to promote their project.
Activity: 364
March 16, 2018, 08:27:45 PM
I guess its time to transfer to decentralized platforms like Steem ,InvestFeed,Zonto and similar.I hope Twitter will not ban also but i have a bad feeling
Activity: 70
March 16, 2018, 07:15:11 PM
Google does not prohibit crypto but it is certainly influenced by people who participate in it and oppose it and the yellow press disseminates these stories
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
March 16, 2018, 07:03:03 PM
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 16, 2018, 06:57:45 PM
Yep. They're realling going to ban all Crypto and ICO advertisements. But I think effect of this news has over. Although Google is the best advertising service at the moment but it's not the only one so we can use other advertising services to replace Google Smiley. Beside I don't know why they have to ban all these ads while they can earn a lot of money from them. Really ridiculous
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
March 16, 2018, 06:54:21 PM
This might affect the situation of bitcoin, but it will only have a short term effect on the price. Google is not actually a big platform for advertising bitcoin. People will tend to react negatively hearing se news concerning the banning of bitcoin advertisement. Though bitcoin are now showing sudden drop, the mainstream are not showing good news about it.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
March 16, 2018, 06:23:42 PM
There are several factors to be analyzed and that is not the case, but in a general analysis Google and ICOs loses in relation to marketing, financial gain, investment gain, and the concept increase. However the crypto is something that can change any situation and when the masses to know things tend to change and this is something that can hit all sides
Pages:
Jump to: