Pages:
Author

Topic: Google banning crupto ads - page 13. (Read 22325 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 12:04:41 PM
ICO's will get promotion in other ways, Bounties etc. Most people who want to invest in an ICO will go looking for them anyway.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
March 16, 2018, 12:01:24 PM
I think there will be a service provider ads that followed after it, one way of spreading the ads may be by way of holding an event such as expo/conferrence
Activity: 280
March 16, 2018, 11:35:47 AM
Why is it so good to promote ICO, it gives investors more information and see the benefits of it?
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
March 16, 2018, 11:30:06 AM
As a former SEO worker I think that Google will ban only context ads but organic searches still should work or else Google is a scam
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
March 16, 2018, 11:28:54 AM
Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 

there is always any effect of the ban, but if for the decline I think it will not have too big impact. this time the market dropped dramatically due to many factors. and the prohibition of google on ico ads. to prevent potential ico on lapses. I think that's the most logical reason
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 16, 2018, 11:26:18 AM
I hope that Google and the FB will lose their monopoly position in the market. We need such decentralized services.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 11:23:58 AM
Yeah i'm recently got this news, but i think it's doesn't mater if the facebook and google banned cryptocurrencies or ICOs ads.
because the cryptocurrencies or ICOs can use this forum to post Bounty thread of the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 11:22:58 AM
Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 
Who even bought ICO's based on advertisements though? If some has been in this space for more than even 6 months, they will not fall for those shills on facebook and google. It does not matter if they ban ICO adverts, in fact I think its a good think because noobs will at-least not get rekt anymore.
Activity: 224
March 16, 2018, 11:21:17 AM
Because each country's attitude toward Bitcoin is not the same, it is normal for Google to choose whether to provide advertising in the cryptocurrency market and ICO advertising according to the policies of various countries. I think this may have a certain impact on the market in the short term.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
March 16, 2018, 11:14:24 AM
It is political move and crypto attack from corporate on bitcoin. I have read that Russia gonna adopt the bitcoin and other cryoto before this June. In the same Google also confirms that they gonna ban the cryoto ads.
We all know there is no touch behind the government and private sector. But there is political move behind it.
Completely taken action against Russia. This is what i believe about this news.
Activity: 406
March 16, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

These news have already had a negative effect on the market. All bans are motivated by the fact that governments want to protect people. But it seems to me that this is just an excuse. Perhaps the fight against crypto has already begun. Of course, everything can not go on like this. Market regulation will be introduced.
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
March 16, 2018, 10:46:18 AM
Well it wouldn’t surprise me to see google ban ads because crypto is far beyond being controllable and centralized companies like Facebook and google surely don’t like this. This is why blockchain technology is very important for our future. Decentralized economy is the worst nightmare of these companies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

As always, you can find other ways of advertising. Always, when something blocks, something new will appear.
We hope that nothing will change much.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
There will be some effect on it for sure . The crypto currencies and the ICOs in its initial state gets its recognition and publicity with the help of  adds . If adds will not appear many amateur investors will not able to know about the ICOs until they are smart enough to discover them That would not highly change the things but there will be some effect for sure ans many investments are made on its basis .
Activity: 753
March 16, 2018, 10:00:55 AM
This news is not the best way to influence the crypto currency market, but all the information can be found on this forum, there are also sites where there is information about the projects, advertising on Twitter is also present. I'm sure that we will cope!)
Activity: 364
March 16, 2018, 09:53:06 AM
Facebook is the worst social network for advertising crypto business. Added a few friends and you have already been blocked, very many nuances. The reason they forbid crypto news, most likely in paid advertising, which will be offered.
Activity: 140
March 16, 2018, 09:48:44 AM
This banning had created an impact on btc and other altcoins. It could be seen by the drop in the value of this coins. Needless to say but it really created FUD among coin holders. I just hope this doesn't gave as much trouble as what had happened before when bitcoin drops to 6K$ and wad creeping o reach 10K$ in value.
Activity: 456
March 16, 2018, 09:33:30 AM
Google is taking a leaf out of China's tactics for lowering the price of bitcoin. Google will ban crypto ads? so what? what about yahoo and msn? and facebook? and twitter? and what even if all these search engines close down ads? will that stop bircoin? no. so it is better to take this opportunity into stride and buy more crypto
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
March 16, 2018, 09:23:24 AM
not a big deal i think , but yeah the market get affect cz of that , because just ads , not ico
and i think just few people who click that ads
Activity: 25
March 16, 2018, 09:17:22 AM
Patience.

I think it is all well and good that Google / Facebook ends this mad goldrush... Or at least try to curb it a bit.
We need better regulation, and stronger investment safety - and actually I think that is pretty pathetic that is going to privately owned companies like good and facebook that starts this move towards more responsibility.
It is also a strikingly strange thing to happen.

When has those companies ever said no to money, unless it was downright illegal?
Pages:
Jump to: