Pages:
Author

Topic: Google to BAN crypto advertising-includes Youtube - page 4. (Read 777 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I think it's not a problem at future, cryptocurrencies need to remain and be recognized as a technology, not simply as an opportunity of "business" or "easy money"... which is what many perople in crypto world thinks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I don't understand why big names like this are banning crypto ads. I feel like it has alot to do with all the scammers out there with the fake ads and ico's and stuff like that. This is only hurting the reputation of cryptos! It's very frustrating and aggravating!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
In case this is true , i think just make effect for while and the market will continue increasing because there are many way to promote the advantages of cryptocurrency like blog article, twitter and etc. I believe cryptocurrency will be bigger in every years.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Facebook also "banned" it but I still see ads time to time.

I think it's gonna take some time to fully enforce it.

ICO can still use the Facebook advertisement services as long as the ICO will pay to advertise their products which includes the Facebook campaigns in the package but this is different from the google scenario in which they really  to ban the paid ICO advertising in their website in which i believed it will affect the Crypto market price in the future because google is currently is one of the most famous visited website in the internet.
Activity: 602
This situation is scaring.... first facebook, now youtube.... I hope that twitter will not follow them.....
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
Well have to see that, if that will be the case then we need another youtube like site for crypto reviewers and supporters to post their video, this is a great opportunity for a project manager to set up a video-sharing site exclusive for cryptocurrency.
All goes to the fact that managers will not only create a site for video sharing, but also P2P sites, where bounty hunters will be able to directly offer their services to ICO PR managers.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Just read about it here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/14/technology/google-bitcoin-advertising.html

This means all those crypto youtube channels will have to shutdown: unbelievable

Well have to see that, if that will be the case then we need another youtube like site for crypto reviewers and supporters to post their video, this is a great opportunity for a project manager to set up a video-sharing site exclusive for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Just read about it here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/14/technology/google-bitcoin-advertising.html

This means all those crypto youtube channels will have to shutdown: unbelievable

great this will get rid of all the scams
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
This is exactly the reason we need decentralized platforms. So they can't do whatever they want and ban everything that is not to their advantage. Decentralized Google, Facebook, twitter, YouTube. Let's build everything from the ground up, who cares. All in all, they can't stop crypto unless they shut down the internet and take computers from people, lol.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I don't known why FB ad Google ban crypto on their product!
Cryppot is best! I think so
Activity: 196
Facebook did this before, but I am seeing several ICO advertising in Facebook. You may be right here that this will be some kind of regulation and I do agree too curb some scams and illegitimate ICO's. In YouTube, I think it is still okay to post some reviews.
Yes but it didnt affect the ICOs because normal users are still able to promote these ICO advertisements using their accounts,surely google and youtube will do the same like what facebook did,because it will be unfair for those people who are using cryptocurrencies blogs and vlogs,its their freedom to promote these ICOs in their own will,so no need to worry about this.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
When one door closes, another door will open for us.
So twitter will also close its door soon? what do you think?
paid advertising program
Yes the same from facebook, only those paid ads and others are in panic that all the crypto things even the search engine will close its feature when you type crypto on their search box.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
Good move,so these scam shit projecgts wont have any chance to scam a lot of noob investors especially those who arent doing research before they invest into something,it will elliminate these scumbags who are destroying the reputation and credibility of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies,that is why we need to have some regulations with these ICOs.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
Not now , starting from June . I also doubt it will be totally banned , I think this steps is a some kind of regulation , which will force ICO's or those who whant use google advertise for crypto to get some license .Let's wait to see how exactly it will work

Facebook did this before, but I am seeing several ICO advertising in Facebook. You may be right here that this will be some kind of regulation and I do agree too curb some scams and illegitimate ICO's. In YouTube, I think it is still okay to post some reviews.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
Good thing so that these cam ICOs wont have any chance to scam innocent people or newbie investors,it will only help our community to remove these shit projects who doesnt have any use,less scam ICOs will be created because they wont have any good chance to get promoted in the community,this is really a good thing if you ask me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
If i were google i will ban all of these cryptocurrencies related ads,because these ICOs are only raising funds and they didnt deserve some slots in google ads,it will only help the community to lessen the scam projects, because these projects wont be advertise in the community less ads will result into less people who will get scammed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
This is a good thing because less scammers will try to to shit projects in the community because they wont succeed without the help of social media platforms,bitcointalk wont allow this potential scam projects to be here that is why moderators are doing their best to monitor these new projects so that red trust would be served as warning to participants.
Activity: 275
Google will only follow the footsteps of facebook and it doesnt mean that they will remove all of those blogs and video blogs which has cryptocurrency related themes and topics,they will only banned these ICOs to their PAID ADVERTISEMENT program so do not panic it you can still promote these ICOs in your own will.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
This will affect the advertisement of cryptocurrencies. But I know this won't be long enough. When one door closes, another door will open for us. I do not know why they are going to ban crypto advertising, but what I see is that they have hidden agenda.
Activity: 182
Good thing because it will only eliminate these scam ICO projects that are stealing people's money,i wont be suprised if they really going to ban these paid advertisement but dont worry about the users and blogsites,or video blogs related to cryptocurrencies because they are still allowed to promote cryptocurrencies in their own will.
Pages:
Jump to: