Pages:
Author

Topic: GOP - Rand Paul's Presidential Highlight Reel w/ his Libertarian Twist - page 95. (Read 205816 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
It's hilarious to think that the least possible evil will ever have his winning amount of votes counted and not simply shredded.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
It would be hilarious if the GOP nominated Rand Paul. Oh my god the entertainment factor would be through the roof!

Stay crazy Republicans.

The USA Constitution (which can be amended) is the law of the land and should be followed, not ignored.
What is so "hilarious" about finally having a major candidate who speaks those words?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

i'm sure it's a complicated story, but i'm sure israel is no innocent party here. they control all the utilities, which include electricity, water, internet, etc.. and they just use it to the advantage to fuck over the palestinians. and then the worse thing they do is.. they call that "protecting our right for security." american politicians do a lot more "business" with them, so if anyone speaks up against israel, they will be labelled an anti-semite.

I'm comfortable with my understandings of the terms 'Israeli', 'Likud', 'Zionism', 'Jew', etc.  I know why I hold the various opinions I do about the affairs in and around Israel, and more importantly to me as an American, why I feel as I do about our entanglements in that sphere of influence.

This level of comfort leads me not give two shits if someone calls me an 'anit-semite'.  In the same way it doesn't bother me at all when someone calls me a 'communist'.  The two terms have been equally abused and are equally ending up in the pathetic joke category that reflect much more on the person making the assertion than he who against whom the assertion is made.

yeah, the problem is that people are quick (even people here) to point at you if you don't follow along their ideologies.. that's extremism to me. i don't like it.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

i'm sure it's a complicated story, but i'm sure israel is no innocent party here. they control all the utilities, which include electricity, water, internet, etc.. and they just use it to the advantage to fuck over the palestinians. and then the worse thing they do is.. they call that "protecting our right for security." american politicians do a lot more "business" with them, so if anyone speaks up against israel, they will be labelled an anti-semite.

I'm comfortable with my understandings of the terms 'Israeli', 'Likud', 'Zionism', 'Jew', etc.  I know why I hold the various opinions I do about the affairs in and around Israel, and more importantly to me as an American, why I feel as I do about our entanglements in that sphere of influence.

This level of comfort leads me not give two shits if someone calls me an 'anit-semite'.  In the same way it doesn't bother me at all when someone calls me a 'communist'.  The two terms have been equally abused and are equally ending up in the pathetic joke category that reflect much more on the person making the assertion than he who against whom the assertion is made.

Activity: 490
Merit: 280
It would be hilarious if the GOP nominated Rand Paul. Oh my god the entertainment factor would be through the roof!

Stay crazy Republicans.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Hillary and Bill had several scandals prior to becoming Pres (i.e Whitewater being the most famous); If she wins I'm smashing the TV and radio so I don't have to hear her for 4 or 8 years. Just say NO to Hillary!

The ethnic vote will propel her to victory. She is sure to receive ~96% of the black vote, in addition to ~80% of the Latino and ~75% of the Asian vote. Even if she manages to win only 30% of the white vote, she will win.

Nooooooooo!
Smashing the TV will be fun, but I still like my radio.

You "forgot" to mention the votes from woman:
I think it is still possible for a Republican to win the Big office (like W did twice), despite the minority votes for Dems. Adding in a number of "conservative" women who switch to vote for Hillary (to have the 1st woman Pres) could be really hard to overcome.

Rands best shot is if he is running against an evil individual whose crimes are easy to expose...
Oh wait...this might work out really well.  Smiley
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
"And it all starts to make sense..."

"...It's difficult to say exactly what to do
But the change begins with me and I reflect it back to you
And you and you and you, use your ability to choose"
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Where is Ben Carson?
Carson has shown no interest in running for President other than speaking at a few functions which is meaningless since everybody does it. There is, however, some campaign to raise funds to get him to run as some see him as the only person that can take on Hillary. Roll Eyes It annoys the hell out of me when some conservatives think they have to use race to push an agenda. Plus, this money that is being raised stays w/ the organizers. They know they have a gold mine when they can push some non-white, non-politician that no one is beating up on as the next savior of the GOP and make a killing off of it from well-meaning but gullible conservatives. Not saying he wouldn't make a good VP but I want someone I trust at the top of the ticket and that is Rand. Rand is too clever for Hillary or whomever.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

considering what they've done to the palestinians, i'm thinking "national security" is just a euphemism for "fucking over the poor people." it's like how we enter other countries, depose their government, and call it "the defense industry."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJCrWmtpNrM

The suggestion that anything Israel does is A-OK because other Middle Eastern countries do shitty things is weak sauce.  Especially because we give more money to Israel than probably all those countries combined.

It pisses me off to no end that an American citizen was executed in cold blood by Israeli commandos on the deck of the Mari Marvera and not a single one of our politicians had the guts to say jack shit about it.  In international waters carrying only humanitarian aid and with only unarmed civilians aboard.

The thing that blows my mind is the strategy of starving the people of Gaza for protein through import restrictions.  Then destroying the sewage treatment plant so raw sewage is dumped into the ocean.  The forcing the fishermen to stay within the contaminated zone for their catch.  The Palestinians who survive are going to be some strong and tough people through the process of survival of the fittest.  There is a special place in hell for those who thought up and implemented such a strategy, and Himmler will have to scoot over to make some more room.

The whole world knows what Israel under it's stream of right-wing leaderships are up to and what Zionism is all about.  Fewer in the U.S. due to the extra level of propaganda effort among other factors, but plenty even here know the score.

We (the U.S.A) give more money to Israel because they are our staunchest ally in the Mid-East. We participate in war games, elite tactical training, and counter-terrorism techniques. The U.S. is the only country in which Israel shares their covert information. I would be in complete favor of cutting off all foreign aid, including that to Israel. No reason to continue going deeper into debt when our country is broke. But, to not understand why Israel receives the majority of our aid in that region is ludicrous.
This American citizen that was "executed" was participating in an act of war against Israel and Israel (any country for that matter) has every right to protect itself. You can find the full clips on Youtube (you know, the non edited ones) showing the terrorists on the flotilla attacking the Israeli soldiers that were only protecting their waters, as any country has the right to do. Also, a few years back, there was another American citizen that jumped in front of a bulldozer as it was demolishing a terrorist's home in Gaza. That American citizen died as well. It's insane to blame Israel, you can't jump in front of a 30,000 pound vehicle and expect to walk away unscathed. What person in their right mind does these things?

It amazes me how up in arms people become over Israel wanting to be secure. I believe every country deserves the right to protect itself. The only reason Israel receives the criticism and hatred that it does is because it is the only free country in the Middle East. They allow freedom of press. Freedom of organized rallies. Yes, once religion is involved, those become more inflamed than anything we see in the United States. In addition, it seems to have become a political issue in the United States. Liberals hate Israel, Conservatives love Israel. As political rhetoric in the U.S. steps up, so do views towards their agendas. Obviously, it has less to do with the foreign entity, more with the division happening in the United States. Only focusing on the shortcoming of this one democracy in a region filled with apartheid states and brutal regimes seems less to do with Israel itself and more of political posturing (or something more deep seeded).
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

considering what they've done to the palestinians, i'm thinking "national security" is just a euphemism for "fucking over the poor people." it's like how we enter other countries, depose their government, and call it "the defense industry."

The suggestion that anything Israel does is A-OK because other Middle Eastern countries do shitty things is weak sauce.  Especially because we give more money to Israel than probably all those countries combined.

It pisses me off to no end that an American citizen was executed in cold blood by Israeli commandos on the deck of the Mari Marvera and not a single one of our politicians had the guts to say jack shit about it.  In international waters carrying only humanitarian aid and with only unarmed civilians aboard.

The thing that blows my mind is the strategy of starving the people of Gaza for protein through import restrictions.  Then destroying the sewage treatment plant so raw sewage is dumped into the ocean.  The forcing the fishermen to stay within the contaminated zone for their catch.  The Palestinians who survive are going to be some strong and tough people through the process of survival of the fittest.  There is a special place in hell for those who thought up and implemented such a strategy, and Himmler will have to scoot over to make some more room.

The whole world knows what Israel under it's stream of right-wing leaderships are up to and what Zionism is all about.  Fewer in the U.S. due to the extra level of propaganda effort among other factors, but plenty even here know the score.

legendary
I remember in 2008 they were actually rounding up homeless people and giving them cartons of cigarettes to vote for Kerry. Believe it or not in some states you can register the day of the election with no identification. The upper mid western states are built for electoral fraud.

Actually this matters a lot in the major battleground states, such as Pennsylvania, Colorado, Nevada.etc. In states like California, not much effort is put, as the results are already known.
Activity: 294
Activity: 406
She will receive 100% of the Criminals Union vote and therefore be declared winner no matter the actual shredded ballot count. No need to put any more mental effort into it.

Yes... she has good support among the Unions. And the Unions are very good in vote rigging and bogus voting, especially in the heavily democrat inner city areas of the United States.

I remember in 2008 they were actually rounding up homeless people and giving them cartons of cigarettes to vote for Kerry. Believe it or not in some states you can register the day of the election with no identification. The upper mid western states are built for electoral fraud.
legendary
She will receive 100% of the Criminals Union vote and therefore be declared winner no matter the actual shredded ballot count. No need to put any more mental effort into it.

Yes... she has good support among the Unions. And the Unions are very good in vote rigging and bogus voting, especially in the heavily democrat inner city areas of the United States.
Activity: 406
Hillary and Bill had several scandals prior to becoming Pres (i.e Whitewater being the most famous); If she wins I'm smashing the TV and radio so I don't have to hear her for 4 or 8 years. Just say NO to Hillary!

The ethnic vote will propel her to victory. She is sure to receive ~96% of the black vote, in addition to ~80% of the Latino and ~75% of the Asian vote. Even if she manages to win only 30% of the white vote, she will win.

You can count on 100% turnout in key democratic precincts in swing states as well along with 100% of votes going for the dems. In PA we actually had some precincts in Philadelphia reporting that kind of turnout and result in 2012. No one bothered to check the statistical likelihood of such an event.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

i don't know how the machine is all set up, but it's crazy to think how israel has us held under such big time wraps. they are like the littlefinger of international politics.. no one thinks they have much sway, but in the background they do have a lot.

Everyone has a 'right' (of sorts) to look out for their national security.  More and more in the case of Israel that security is predicated on leveraging American muscle.  I don't really hold it against the state of Israel that they use every mechanism at their disposal to strengthen this aspect of their national security.  By the same token, I think it unwise to continue to fill their lake behind our dam (e.g., doing shitty things to their neighbors.)  If the dam breaks I'll have limited sympathy for their plight.

I very much hold it against our own politicians who allow themselves to be influenced by lobbying muscle, and that is 10x the case when the lobbying muscle is from a foreign nation.  Especially when it results in actions which are against the interest of the U.S.

Clinton has been rimming the Israelis since she was First Lady.  She is one of the few who probably would not be required to show up in Tel Aviv in primary season.  I voted for Obama over her in 2008, but it was mostly a vote against Clinton, and very specifically for the aformentioned reason.  To the extent that I had any hope for Obama it was mostly because I figured his mom was an interesting person and independent thinker and thought maybe it would have rubbed of a bit.  Nope.  Oh well.  I didn't repeat that mistake in 2012.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: