Pages:
Author

Topic: Got my BFL Single today and I'm raffling it away for 0.5BTC! - page 24. (Read 29318 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
I would like one.  I had to cancel my order (due to loss of employment).  The first shipment was received within 3 days.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 742
Sounds like this could be a fun contest (as long as I don't have to dress up as a furry)!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
you certainly know how to get peoples attention - Well done Matt... Im not sure I deserve a BFL Single for half a coin but Ill sure be watching this Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
I'll double the offer Cheesy
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

Rules for normal participation (IMPORTANT!)
  • Click the image above
  • Purchase any number of raffle entries you would like.
  • Provide a valid e-mail address that you do not mind sharing publicly.

Rules for referrals (IMPORTANT!)
  • Provide your e-mail address to a referral
  • When they purchase their raffle credits, they will receive an additional 5% credit for each credit they purchase.
  • You will receive an additional 25% credit for each credit purchased through the referral.

Referral example:

You purchase 1 credit. You now have 1 raffle credit.
    Friend 1 purchases 1 credit through your referral e-mail.
    You now have 1.25 raffle credits. Friend 1 now has 1.05 raffle credits.
    Friend 2 purchases 3 credits through your referral e-mail.
    You now have 2 raffle credits. Friend 2 now has 3.15 raffle credits.

Deadline (IMPORTANT!)

• A winner will be chosen 7 days from today's date and contacted through the e-mail address they provided at the time of entry.
  • The winner will be chosen in conjunction with random numbers provided by random.org across a spreadsheet of raffle credits.

Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Butterfly Labs has gotten a lot of heat (no pun intended) over their late shipping, but we've just proven first hand that they aren't a scam.

In fact, it's hooked up to my Triplemining pool right now pulling in about 816/Mhs on average (but spiking up to 950Mh/s at times).

I can order a new BitForce Single anytime I want (and actually have another one on the way), but some people are interested in owning one now, and everyone is interested in owning one for half a Bitcoin, so in the spirit of entertainment, I am giving this BitForce away for

One lucky participant will be chosen randomly. For more information, stay tuned to this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: