Pages:
Author

Topic: Government & Bitcoin - page 58. (Read 70830 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 27, 2015, 08:50:12 AM
I hope , they make a physical BTC it better than virtual

Who are they? The banks? But one bank cannot make money. Only work with it. The money produced by the Central Banks. The money which count and that accepted to have goods in change of those. Not they which can minted by collectors or passionate. They are only to adorn the home.
Theres so many things that should must do before you can make a BTC coins or paper money like, world must take or accept bitcoin as a world currency, must have a group with 1 representative every country so that they can plan how they can do that and make that project.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
September 27, 2015, 03:36:24 AM
ha banks...
we al know all goverments are slaves to their national bank wright? and it get's worse when different countries or states merge  together on economical and political  scale and deside to use 1 main currency.

aaahh history.

there are already sites popping up acting like a bank since last year
should we considder them safe? or just like any other gamble site or scamt thingy.

when goverments deside to unite into 1 global installation with 1 main currency, it WILL be on their master's terms, NOT their peoples terms
remember that well.
it starts small, like everything starts small.
that's why you need to know your history to do it wright, not let it happen by the wrong people.

I just hope this will never happen to btc in the future and will stay as much as possible out of the claws of those greedy power hungry parasites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2015, 02:58:10 AM

Physical bitcoins, not possible and then there will be no difference between the traditional currency and bitcoins. This is not at all a good idea.

If it will be possible to make physical bitcoins (almost impossible because to many factors) they will not be equal with the traditional currency never. Don't make equally bitcoin with the traditional money the making of physical coins but to many others things. Which simply are not possibly to happen. I will tell you only one factor that can't make bitcoin equal with the traditional money. Even if it will be physical bitcoins that will not make bitcoin inflationable like the traditional money. Never. Bitcoin don't incurs in any way inflation because the number of bitcoin is fixed and cannot be produced never more. So not inflationable. Traditional money incurs inflation every day. Because can be printed (possibly) how many times want the Central Bank of that tradition money.
legendary
September 27, 2015, 02:48:45 AM

Who are they? The banks? But one bank cannot make money. Only work with it. The money produced by the Central Banks. The money which count and that accepted to have goods in change of those. Not they which can minted by collectors or passionate. They are only to adorn the home.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 26, 2015, 04:00:40 PM

Physical bitcoins, not possible and then there will be no difference between the traditional currency and bitcoins. This is not at all a good idea.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
September 26, 2015, 02:12:11 PM

You mean like this?

It can be worth 1 BTC, and minted out of pure gold, and can be physically traded Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
illuminati
September 26, 2015, 02:05:01 PM
September 24, 2015, 10:27:14 AM
Moreover if you guys were goverment or elite people who controled that money, of course you'll be very  afraid of bitcoin,because bitcoin is decentralized
That what exactly what i point, bitcoin is decentralized so no one can control it even if the price can manipulate still it can't totally control. its normally that the banks owner will be afraid because bitcoin can cover their business in just a few seconds.
In this situation, I think governments just have 3 ways to face bitcoin
  • Spreading bad issues about bitcoin
  • Cooperating with bank to make their own cryptocurrency
  • Banning bitcoin in their country

@Dotakels yup agree, because its decentralized nature means that no one entity controls it. as we know that bitcoin  is a peer to peer method of financial transfers and totally outside the banking system, the government has no clue about who is transferring money, this is the one reason why they're still not accepted bitcoin.

@Falconer one more thing from me
- Ignoring bitcoin and they will never legislate it

Even if they didn't know who transfer the money still they can use blockchain to track the address or they can find the companies that hold the information about the specific user.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
September 24, 2015, 10:00:10 AM
I can tell for sure that you have no idea what a Government is and what is the work of it. I can tell you for sure that you make a confused mixture of words without meaning which tell nothing and explain only and again bullshit. I can tell you that you can continue to explain the petrol and the bread all the day and in all bitcointalk but this cannot make your answer more understandable and more authoritarian as you implies. And at the end I can tell you (by ensuring) that from your last answer that is easy understandable that is totally useless to discuss and to deal with you. Sorry mate for you. Really sorry.
Yeah if you could explain it all for me, that would be great. I was responding your opinion with what I know so far, and sorry, seems I have misunderstood what you said. But for me, making rules is a control. Government can control a company with making regulation for them, even for bakery.
legendary
September 24, 2015, 08:56:31 AM
Government don't control even the bakery when you buy your bread but have created strong rules about the production of the bread you eat. Otherwise you must be already when are the most. You can eat your shit and government can tell you: I cannot make nothing. I cannot control the bakery because is not mine. I cannot make any kind of rule because of this.

Try to understand that your concept about the government and the rules he made is totally wrong and infantile.  Wink
Good point, but bread and money are really different things you know Roll Eyes
The governments wont care what you buy, you could buy bread, coke, big mac, or pizza. But they just care with the tool you are using to buy your stuff, yeah that is "money". Could your government buy petrol from other country with bread? See the difference? Wink

I can tell for sure that you have no idea what a Government is and what is the work of it. I can tell you for sure that you make a confused mixture of words without meaning which tell nothing and explain only and again bullshit. I can tell you that you can continue to explain the petrol and the bread all the day and in all bitcointalk but this cannot make your answer more understandable and more authoritarian as you implies. And at the end I can tell you (by ensuring) that from your last answer that is easy understandable that is totally useless to discuss and to deal with you. Sorry mate for you. Really sorry.
legendary
September 24, 2015, 08:36:30 AM
Government don't control even the bakery when you buy your bread but have created strong rules about the production of the bread you eat. Otherwise you must be already when are the most. You can eat your shit and government can tell you: I cannot make nothing. I cannot control the bakery because is not mine. I cannot make any kind of rule because of this.

Try to understand that your concept about the government and the rules he made is totally wrong and infantile.  Wink
Good point, but bread and money are really different things you know Roll Eyes
The governments wont care what you buy, you could buy bread, coke, big mac, or pizza. But they just care with the tool you are using to buy your stuff, yeah that is "money". Could your government buy petrol from other country with bread? See the difference? Wink
legendary
September 24, 2015, 07:47:39 AM
The only way to legitimate bitcoin is to leave it free but at one condition. Must be created rules that can make it to act as a normal currency in the same way as the currency of the country which will adopt it or other currencies which act in that country. No more and no less. The other things will be artificial and will put it in a unfavorable position.
How could the governments create the rules for bitcoin to be treated as a normal currency if they cant control it like fiat? I guess if the governments cant control bitcoin, so they would try to control the companies that accepting bitcoin.

Try to understand that your concept about the government and the rules he made is totally wrong and infantile.  Wink
legendary
September 24, 2015, 07:16:47 AM
The only way to legitimate bitcoin is to leave it free but at one condition. Must be created rules that can make it to act as a normal currency in the same way as the currency of the country which will adopt it or other currencies which act in that country. No more and no less. The other things will be artificial and will put it in a unfavorable position.
How could the governments create the rules for bitcoin to be treated as a normal currency if they cant control it like fiat? I guess if the governments cant control bitcoin, so they would try to control the companies that accepting bitcoin.
legendary
September 23, 2015, 07:31:12 AM
Government regulations are so slowly implemented but they're trying to adopt to new financial markets. Everything is changing, regulations and taxes too. We need few years for mass adoption and official law in almost all countries.

I think taxation is the key to government adoption.  The government would need to have access to sales transactions for taxing sales for the consumer and income for the seller.  Once that is in place, then it can be more widely accepted by large consumer goods/services companies.

Smaller players who likely don't report any taxes from bitcoin wouldn't care, but there would be large legal implications for the larger companies.
Taxation is not the answer so that government can adapt. If they put a tax on bitcoin what will be happened to the bitcoin users? They only paid every week but its wage are small. I think government can adapt by joiningto the new business strategies or using a advanced technology so that they actions will not slowly.

legendary
September 23, 2015, 04:40:01 AM
Moreover if you guys were goverment or elite people who controled that money, of course you'll be very  afraid of bitcoin,because bitcoin is decentralized
That what exactly what i point, bitcoin is decentralized so no one can control it even if the price can manipulate still it can't totally control. its normally that the banks owner will be afraid because bitcoin can cover their business in just a few seconds.

@Dotakels yup agree, because its decentralized nature means that no one entity controls it. as we know that bitcoin  is a peer to peer method of financial transfers and totally outside the banking system, the government has no clue about who is transferring money, this is the one reason why they're still not accepted bitcoin.

Yeah but I'm not sure those governments would be ignoring bitcoin without do anything. Ignoring means they lost, and the governments arent that kind of people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 23, 2015, 02:18:43 AM
People will always be afraid of new stuff:
 - First guys saying earth was not the center of Universe.
 - First guys saying earth is round.
 - Wright brothers and their airplanes ideas.
All of them were considered crazy or foul because of fear, and now in economy we have a revolutionary money called "Bitcoin" that is causing fear again.

True, revolutionaries are always feared because they alter the status quo, they create new paths but also destroy some old ones.
fear from what? fear from the things that can be affected when the bitcoin is become the mainstream currency of the world then all of the currencies of every country will be lose?

Basically yes, if I was a banker, which I’m not, I’ll be very afraid of bitcoin and of what it will bring.
no you don't need to fear about it because most of the bitcoins are going to get lost forever before bitcoin gets mainstream
also what you are speaking is a debate of 2300 not 2015
Activity: 742
September 23, 2015, 02:09:29 AM

legendary
September 23, 2015, 01:39:35 AM
September 22, 2015, 11:12:39 PM
All of them were considered crazy or foul because of fear, and now in economy we have a revolutionary money called "Bitcoin" that is causing fear again.

True, revolutionaries are always feared because they alter the status quo, they create new paths but also destroy some old ones.
fear from what? fear from the things that can be affected when the bitcoin is become the mainstream currency of the world then all of the currencies of every country will be lose?

Basically yes, if I was a banker, which I’m not, I’ll be very afraid of bitcoin and of what it will bring.

Activity: 742
September 22, 2015, 08:54:02 PM

Pages:
Jump to: