Pages:
Author

Topic: Government regulation on cryptocurrency, GOOD or BAD? - page 3. (Read 3348 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 148
It depends on every Government. We are from different governments and different leaders.
The regulation on cryptocurrency is GOOD because they allow people to become more active on digital assets or accepting the existence of crypto. If we generalized the regulations of cryptocurrency around the world the government supports it that is why GOOD and becoming better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
If government regulation on cryptocurrency it is very good for us. Because cryptocurrency is considered legal by this and everyone can use it safely.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
I don't think that we can say "is this good or bad" now. We will see, regulations are even not over now. The fact that government not banning cryptocurrency is good.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I think that is a bad thing because the nature of decentralization from crypto will be lost, and will change into centralization, this will not make any difference with the domestic currency
but we need its legalization in order to attrack much fresh money come to cryptocurrency market.without government regulation , mass adoption hard to happen.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
I think that is a bad thing because the nature of decentralization from crypto will be lost, and will change into centralization, this will not make any difference with the domestic currency
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
very much government got enough problem on their own. right now crypto posses a problem to most of them. regulation could keep crypto problem at bay for a moment before they decide to really deal with it.
If government is supporting and saying that bitcoins is legal then for me its good since nothing is required to make bitcoin world wide all we want just make it legal for all countries.
what if they give the terms of the regulation and the legality they provide, like they ask for verification of your data and you will be exposed? What do you think? is that a good thing? because in my opinion the government will not legalize if there are no consequences for their benefit
If goverments regulate the cryptocurrency then the essence of being decentralized will be vanish, so I think its not good idea because surely if they have power to crypto, we have nothing to do just to obey and follow what laws they given to crypto. But there is also a good side about government regulation in crypto it is the lessen the scam crypto which is the situation right now.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
very much government got enough problem on their own. right now crypto posses a problem to most of them. regulation could keep crypto problem at bay for a moment before they decide to really deal with it.
If government is supporting and saying that bitcoins is legal then for me its good since nothing is required to make bitcoin world wide all we want just make it legal for all countries.
what if they give the terms of the regulation and the legality they provide, like they ask for verification of your data and you will be exposed? What do you think? is that a good thing? because in my opinion the government will not legalize if there are no consequences for their benefit
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Well, if the motive as described is just to make cryptocurrency more authentic, that is fine and GOOD.
But for the fact that they are having influence on a decentralized character is worth been aware of. Then, some whose regulation is based on task and control on fraud, I'm short of words about that. Atleast those who instigated KYC is still accepting its free use.which is better.
Activity: 322
In my own opinion the government regulation on cryptocurrency is a good idea because it makes cryptos clearly legalize that can hamper any scammer moves in the crypto world. And this would make a great helps in countries economic to grow better because many people are feel comfortable to invest cryptocurrency due to safe investment place, if it will become regulated lawfully.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
First of all, it is important for state bodies to ensure security in the country: both economic and public. Therefore, when drafting laws, they are guided by their vision of the situation and pursue their goals. Yes, not always the laws are good for us (personal benefit), but cryptocurrencies are not regulated by anyone and can affect the economy of countries is not very good.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
the government applies regulations for cryptocurrency in certain countries in my opinion this is a very good step because it might be able to make cryptocurrency acceptable and can be one of the payment tools that can be used in that country, for now I think only bitcoin still cannot give a clear regulation because the founder of bitcoin I created bitcoin to not be controlled by anyone except the influence of price and total supply of bitcoin.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For me it is good if cryptocurrency will be regulated by the government  because fraud project development and scammers will be minimize and be punished.
If government is corrupted and full with fraudsters and scammers on the top of the chain, how their regulations can be good for all the people that live in that country. I just gave you something to think about it, cryptocurrencies are already regulated, why there is a need for governments to make more regulations? How that can be good for all of us? I think it cant, its good just for the ruling class. We can discuss about one thing
is there more scams in crypto or out there in real world? I think if you are careful here, if you know how to protect yourself you will be safe, in real world scammers knock on your doors and take from you in many ways. I say no to government regulations on cryptocurrencies, its better to be like it is, like Satoshi wanted to be, open network, decentralized!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Those government who banned the bitcoin they'll surly realize there mistake. Bitcoin is the future and if the government do not take and adapt it seriously then it will hurt them and their progress in long run.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
It is absolutely great, if there are governments who decide that crypto is good and start to regulate and tax it that means there is more legality and realness towards bitcoin which would bring in more people to bitcoin and crypto in general which means more money will be put into bitcoin and crypto and that would result with all of this crypto world becoming bigger and better.

If the governments ban like china did we know that there are many people who withdraw their money from it and run away from the fear of the government. So if governments start to regulate and tax crypto, that would be an amazing news.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
government have no any major affect against cryptocurrenices. they can not do anything against a decentralized system. they can not stop transactions. they can not block crypto wallets. all they can do is to control local centalized exchange platforms in their country.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
Regulation is need for the legalization of Cryptocurrency so all the government are regulate the crypto then only it will legalized in a country. So It is good for the peoples satisfaction and protection because government is responsible for after legalisation peoples are believe the government so regulation is necessary for all the countries.
I agree with the opinion that you convey the legality of security and comfort is very necessary for investors if the government regulation can guarantee it all I think is good for investors
Activity: 378
For me it is good if cryptocurrency will be regulated by the government  because fraud project development and scammers will be minimize and be punished.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
and when it happen, bitcoin and altcoin price move extremely.but we dont know when government could say like this.meanwhile many of them still banned bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
All they need just make policy about bitcoin and rules that not to use it on wrong activity. Use bitcoin as a source of income not for illegal things.
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: