Pages:
Author

Topic: Government regulation on cryptocurrency, GOOD or BAD? - page 5. (Read 3348 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I came to a realization that government had stepped in already in some countries who are accepted and acknowledge cryptocurrency existence. In fact they made a regulations that has made some negative and positve reactions over the implementation of cryptocurrency regulations like doing KYC (Knoy Your Client) on local exchanges, Registering ICO projects to the government agency concerns and etc which purpose is to prevent illegal or abuse in the use of cryptocurrency from money laundering, funding terrorist groups and etc. Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?
Regulation is good for cryptocurrency because it will bring in more investors. These can negatively affect the anonymouse nature of the crypto space. money laundering still goes on through conventional banks, while blockchain is bringing a technology that can not be manipulated. We have projects like Mfchain, Pundi X working towards mass adoption of cryptocurrency. The regulations will give legal backing to this kind of project in such countries to be implemented by local businesses.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 324
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
in my opinion it is good that there is kyc, so the government can increasingly believe in crypto because the government does not need to worry anymore about being able to track crypto users and guard against crime.
actually kyc important for cryptocurrency community.government could take prevention action if someday there are many money come from criminal case.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The development of the cryptocurrency industry is still in its infancy, and countries are exploring the regulatory measures for cryptocurrencies!
The introduction of regulatory policies by countries around the world is conducive to ensuring the long-term development of the industry.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
in my opinion it is good that there is kyc, so the government can increasingly believe in crypto because the government does not need to worry anymore about being able to track crypto users and guard against crime.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I think the arrangements will be good. but it will not be very useful if the regulations go in the direction of restrictions. A few arrangements will really increase the interest of new investors.
if they want to do this, they should legalize cryptocurrency in their country.i think there are much tax poteny from this market if crypto exchange legalize.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
It means good because crptocurrency in your country is legal. Base in what you had mention, what the government did was for the good for the good. Just believe in them, they know for the best of your country. It's a protection for an illegal activities. In fact you are lucky because crypto was legalize in your country mate. Be thankful
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
I am still skeptical about the kind of regulations the government wants to bring to cryptocurrency. What is the government's real intension? If it is real, then it's fine.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think the arrangements will be good. but it will not be very useful if the regulations go in the direction of restrictions. A few arrangements will really increase the interest of new investors.
Activity: 13
Government control in cryptographic money is certain a decent advancement as it will increase the value of the presence of the crypto space, this will likewise guarantee there is a decrease in trick and programmers exercises, as checking framework will be made accessible.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I came to a realization that government had stepped in already in some countries who are accepted and acknowledge cryptocurrency existence. In fact they made a regulations that has made some negative and positve reactions over the implementation of cryptocurrency regulations like doing KYC (Knoy Your Client) on local exchanges, Registering ICO projects to the government agency concerns and etc which purpose is to prevent illegal or abuse in the use of cryptocurrency from money laundering, funding terrorist groups and etc. Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?

It depends, because each country has different regulations in each country, sometimes there are regulations that are not too heavy on BTC, because they emphasize to their citizens to be careful in transacting using BTC, there are countries that strictly prohibit the existence of BTC for any reason, so for GOOD or BAD returns to each country and the government that makes regulations, because each country is different
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

I think in my point of view, I can consider it a good things than banning crypto currency. Because, if once the country didn't accept the system of crypto there is a tendency that they can ban it anytime they want it to do. So, if somebody are worried for the regulation of crypto because they want to become centralize from decentralization, perhaps we really do nothing about that matter.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think that is good, the government has begun to see this cryptocurrency, which means that in the future crypto will be accepted in all countries, but the rules do not favor for one group, I mean not for the benefit of the government itself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
the government that will regulate the crypto currency in a country might bring goodness that the crypto currency will be able to be used legally in the country but the government will certainly impose new regulations to provide benefits to the country
Activity: 350
Regulation of cryptocurrency is actually a sign that governments somehow gradually begin to accept cryptocurrency in the form it is, they just want to secure and see the legitimacy of transactions!
Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't really understand the law and I think if the cryptocurrency is regulated by the state or another it's not good, because it will affect the price and circulation. do you want if the Bitcoin price cannot be more than or less than they set?  Cheesy
Activity: 27
It is possible that these regulations are good for some countries and their governments because they are consistent with the economic development of their country. However, generally, these rules will affect the nature of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 33
of course, it is good. I believe that government regulation on cryptocurrency will help bitcoin become better and better in public's view
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
For me its good, because its prove that the cryptocurrency is legal in the country. Its good because many investor invest in cryptocurrency without doubt. Many people can access now in cryptocurrency and can transact easy and fast.
with the legalization by government, i think it will accelerate development of bitcoin, as we expect. besides many investors who feel comfortable, of course BTC will be easy to use in everyday life
Activity: 38
Good or bad, government regulations on cryptocurrency depend on the country's own policies. In my country, the government prohibits the use of cryptocurrency on the grounds that the exchange rate fluctuates, making it vulnerable to the risk of economic bubbles or bubbles, and the potential to be used as a criminal act, such as money laundering and terrorism financing. But in my country anyone can have a cryptocurrency provided that it is not used as a payment instrument.
Activity: 252
there is a  fine line between brilliant plan and worse idea. government intervention must tread carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: