Pages:
Author

Topic: Government regulation on cryptocurrency, GOOD or BAD? - page 4. (Read 3350 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
For me, when a Government tried to regulate things it is for the better. However, I don't what kind of regulation they are going to do on Cryptocurrency. But I'm sure that they studied it well before they put some regulations on it.so for me it's good.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
of course, it is good. I believe that government regulation on cryptocurrency will help bitcoin become better and better in public's view
Exactly this is what I feel so. Actually people are double minded. They want to invest in cryptocurrency and in the same time fear it for there is uncertainty in investing in cryptocurrency. This will enable them to make use of the cryptocurrency and this is what it is made for.

The government might start taxing people who earn in cryptocurrency which might hurt few out there as well but this is how it would look like overall.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
Let the Government leave cryptocurrency alone. We have being operating under regulated financial system from the time  immemorial and it is of importance to us. Let us leave in financial freedom for once.

Government regulation will attract more investor, institutional investor. Regulation from government will make investor more confident with crypto market and i am believe institution investor will jump to market. I am believe government regulation needed and its good for crypto market
yes, of course it will be very good, when the regulation supports the growth of bitcoin, but of course it can be bad when the regulation will suppress bitcoin users. well, but I think this is an improvement, that the government has seen this development.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
Let the Government leave cryptocurrency alone. We have being operating under regulated financial system from the time  immemorial and it is of importance to us. Let us leave in financial freedom for once.

Government regulation will attract more investor, institutional investor. Regulation from government will make investor more confident with crypto market and i am believe institution investor will jump to market. I am believe government regulation needed and its good for crypto market
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
the more advanced the regulations imposed by the government on cryptocurrency are getting better, from those who used to forbid now have begun to open up and give a good speech to bitcoin
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Though government's  approach on cryptocurrency may be selfish, they wants to have the share of the gain. However,it still  protect investors. USA and Japan are improving the system and making it more acceptable and tolerate such ad on Google.  This year had seen reduction in scam due countries regulations,
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
In my opinion, it all depends on the country. If the government in a country with a developed democracy and a high level of economic development took up regulation of the cryptocurrency market, then we should expect positive results. But if the country and the government are mired in corruption, and government officials are engaged in illegal dictation, then nothing is good.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
the regulations that the government applies in crypto are ways to prevent illegal transactions or terrorism, and that is good for all of us.
crypto is a coin that has an anonymous nature so everyone can use it. the nature of anonymity itself which is guilty of crimes such as theft, fraud and others that can harm us all. of course we must always be careful and careful so that online crime does not happen to us.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I came to a realization that government had stepped in already in some countries who are accepted and acknowledge cryptocurrency existence. In fact they made a regulations that has made some negative and positve reactions over the implementation of cryptocurrency regulations like doing KYC (Knoy Your Client) on local exchanges, Registering ICO projects to the government agency concerns and etc which purpose is to prevent illegal or abuse in the use of cryptocurrency from money laundering, funding terrorist groups and etc. Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?

depending on how the government makes regulations in the country when making regulations that only remind its citizens to be more careful in transacting using bitcoin, in my opinion it is a good thing, but if the country really strictly prohibits the circulation of BTC or even to take legal action to anyone who has btc then that is a very, very bad thing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Regulation is good! It just depends upon the purpose of regulation. If the regulation is all about the improvement or equality of the people, then I am agree with that. However, most of regulations made by government are annoying. Annoying in a reason that they maneuver the mindset of every people because if we won't follow them, we will execute by the law.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
What I know is that countries are planning to impose regulation on cryptocurrency exchanges but not on cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum because they already decentralized meaning no one can control it or make some changes in the coins itself. Regulations are good if they are not restrictive or there are too much rules on using any cryptocurrencies. If the aim of the regulation is protect the users and curb the use of cryptocurrencies in illegal means like money laundering and trafficking, it will be good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I think all things must have the good side and the bad side just like the rules for btc, maybe the bad side of their country that bans bbtc will be a little difficult to get btc or information about btc, and make btc unpopular in the country, and the positive side will probably be even more reduced fraud against btc which also led to more and more investors who were hesitant to invest their money in BTC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
Regulations are always good and they make in the best interest of people and regularizing cryptocurrency is also good for investors. This will stop illegal use of cryptocurrencies and it will benefit in the long run to investors.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
Verification of documents and regulation of cryptocurrency in my opinion violates the rules of users and investors ! The bitcoin was created for anonymity ! Moreover, you can go to check the documents on a completely different person and it is already illegal !

But for me it is better for the government to regulate the cryptocurrency specially those teams with manage the project because there are lots of ICO ends up to be a scam project, with the government regulation the participants and the investors are protected.
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
Verification of documents and regulation of cryptocurrency in my opinion violates the rules of users and investors ! The bitcoin was created for anonymity ! Moreover, you can go to check the documents on a completely different person and it is already illegal !
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
the regulations that the government applies in crypto are ways to prevent illegal transactions or terrorism, and that is good for all of us.

Its true. It will erase negative perspective about cryptocurrency always used for illegal activity or criminal activity. With government regulation, we will more confident with our investment without afraid we are breaking the rules. It will increase confident to new investor
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
I believe that everything depends on the specific methods of regulation. There may be many nuances: to whom are given more freedom, subject to whether earnings of cryptocurrency or mining tax, and others.
Also there are degrees of regulations. There should be one and the same system for all those who are using the technology and make money by it. Like we have the tax system but in majority of the countries, they do not give tax which of course is illegal but the government stays silent in such maters for these people who do not pay taxes are those who aid them in the election campaigns. Regulations like these would rather carry the system to chaos and might not give the fruits that could have otherwise been extracted..
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Activity: 210
Activity: 252
very much government got enough problem on their own. right now crypto posses a problem to most of them. regulation could keep crypto problem at bay for a moment before they decide to really deal with it.
Pages:
Jump to: