Pages:
Author

Topic: [GOX] Crime Scene Investigation, Case #MG744 - page 2. (Read 47008 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
*listen*
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Never saw the domain below mentioned in this case, so I thought should be included:

canibuildasitehandlingotherpeoplesmoney.com

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576273.new#new

Seems someone tagged the site in the blockchain well after the site was put up.

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Were is Mark Karpelès now? He still has that badass Polish bodyguard?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Perhaps a little help here ...

I thought my money in mtgox was lost, but I read that you can check your balance on the website mtgox.
I transferred € 500 in early bebruary, but can not see the funds. I contacted my bank before but they say it arrived at mtgox.
When I asked for clarification they say it was sent to poland bank WBS (performed from Swiss).
I have rechecked if the funds have been updated, but my old balance is still there.

What can I ask my bank to help investigation?

Jack
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Hi I am Mark Karpeles and will open the Bitcoin Cafe in Japan Tokio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpN1UU8LErw&feature=youtu.be
 Grin
Activity: 14
Check this, please
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lets-talk-about-btcsx-and-mtgox-524429

These guys connected with Mt. Gox!
For the sake of all the robbed in cryptocommunity, highlight this, participate!
legendary
zetaOS

your image/link/attachment was disallowed

kindly amended your post to include the text info
done
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
zetaOS

your image/link/attachment was disallowed

kindly amended your post to include the text info
legendary
Activity: 274
I have been trying to read every possible forum posts and online articles about Gox since the BTC withdrawal blocking and I think I ended up with two conclusions:
1: I don't think we will solve this puzzle alone. Nobody knows or tells us enough and many people manage to actually work against each other.
2: At this rate, it's possible for me to reach a point where the time I spend reading about Gox could earn me the BTC (semi-directly in crypto or in fiat integrated at real-time price) I had on Gox if I spent that time working on something actually useful (for example, managing my altcoins and my mining hardwares with more care in this post-callopse-ish situation and/or managing my CE service business).

BUMP - reminder to follow the coins!

As a group, we are not alone. April 1 will be interesting. I am still hopeful for Bitcoin that this gets sorted out by the community and some concrete answers are provided. Anything less than 100% payout and complete disclosure of how and why this happened will leave Bitcoin tainted forever.

Follow the coins. People (not only this community, but worldwide) are starved for truth. If the truth can be shared, regardless of the pain, Bitcoin will flourish.

And if the truth includes 'transaction malleability' or 'hack' that would only be part of the truth. Thieves that take advantage of a security weakness should be exposed as well. If "everybody" was doing it, as I recently heard, then the whole damn thing is rotten. You don't build trust that way.
Activity: 37
How is this a matter of time instead of a matter of interest?
Merit: 500
I have been trying to read every possible forum posts and online articles about Gox since the BTC withdrawal blocking and I think I ended up with two conclusions:
1: I don't think we will solve this puzzle alone. Nobody knows or tells us enough and many people manage to actually work against each other.
2: At this rate, it's possible for me to reach a point where the time I spend reading about Gox could earn me the BTC (semi-directly in crypto or in fiat integrated at real-time price) I had on Gox if I spent that time working on something actually useful (for example, managing my altcoins and my mining hardwares with more care in this post-callopse-ish situation and/or managing my CE service business).
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Wouldn't it be sensible that someone who speaks Japanese contacts Japanese prosecutors to press criminal charges against Mark Karpeles (at least for lying to the court)? The more we wait the more evidence gets destroyed  Huh

That depends if you are more interested in getting your bitcoins or having a pound of flesh.

At this point, I don't see it as a multiple choice question.

already being done http://blog.mtgoxrecovery.com/
Merit: 501
Wouldn't it be sensible that someone who speaks Japanese contacts Japanese prosecutors to press criminal charges against Mark Karpeles (at least for lying to the court)? The more we wait the more evidence gets destroyed  Huh

That depends if you are more interested in getting your bitcoins or having a pound of flesh.

At this point, I don't see it as a multiple choice question.

Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

You know something that the public doesn't know?
Pages:
Jump to: