Pages:
Author

Topic: GPU mining will die in 2018! - page 6. (Read 16858 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
metroid is a nocoiner.

hehe.  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
April 24, 2018, 08:57:26 AM
ETC should out perform ETH.  With ETH planning a POS hard fork, and Bitmain backing ETC, the inv case for ETC is going up exponentially.  Immutability matters, ETH is a bailout forked shitcoin, people will realize sooner or later.

I have always thought of ETH being a premined scam vaporware, something like 72Million Ethereum were PREMINED to small circle.  How disgusting is that? But yeah, I hold ETC for the lulz.
$LTC moon too

Where does it say that Bitmain is backing ETC? And if ever what you say is true, is that even supposed to be important or noteworthy? Almost everyone hates bitmain and whether you are man enough to admit it or not.

You are entitled to your delusional opinions but in no way is LTC better than ETH. Haha.
Activity: 644
Merit: 24
April 24, 2018, 08:21:37 AM
If you followed my advice since eth was $350 which was few days ago then you already made almost 100% profit in few days.

Eth hasn't been below $400 since April 9th, which was more than a few days ago.  Also, I don't think it ever hit $350, between the drop from $800+ in March and today.  Lucky for me, I didn't set my buy orders that low and picked some up for $400.  It's looking good, but so is my btc, ltc, xmr, and everything else that I purchased last month.
Activity: 277
Merit: 23
April 24, 2018, 06:15:56 AM
I like how the OP keeps pretending ETH is the only GPU mineable coin, meanwhile XMR has forked off asics and 580 owners are making currently $1.40/day (after power cost) and rising as the market recovers.

Exactly, but there is no point arguing with him since the guy is obviously delusional 
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
April 24, 2018, 06:05:58 AM
I like how the OP keeps pretending ETH is the only GPU mineable coin, meanwhile XMR has forked off asics and 580 owners are making currently $1.40/day (after power cost) and rising as the market recovers.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
April 24, 2018, 01:13:34 AM
If you followed my advice since eth was $350 which was few days ago then you already made almost 100% profit in few days. For the trolls who did not buy eth and used the money to buy a rx 580 for $500 to mine then you will need few years to get that money back and you need to hope that gpu will not stop working hehe, cause mining means that $500 gpu might become a $450 debt anytime hehe

Also point out that with asics coming in a month or so, network difficulty might double or triple hehe, so your 3 year roi might become a 10 - 20 years roi hehe and only if you believe gpu mining will survive that long hehe

And the funny thing is, as bitmain said asics are coming next month or so, that means, once bitmain sends out their asics, that is going to be the same time bitmain will camouflage their special f3 miners hehe which is 10 times higher hashrate than their e3. Ohhhhhh noooooooo, your troll world will be blasted away, your roi hopes and dreams will be sank by the drain and there is nothing you can do about it other than learn from your own mindless decisions hehe
Activity: 141
Merit: 4
ethereum is a fork of ethereum classic.
April 21, 2018, 10:25:26 AM
Another satisfactory real 20% profit, since my first advice, 50% real profit on any coin and 90%-150% profit on some coins, sadly weak hands will keep losing the profit. I guess the sad truth will make you trolls to learn that only holders win in this game.

E3 will be on july, so 2x more dif and 2x eth price. Also the f3 will be in disguise for bitrmain to turn it on on july without any problem and in the end bitmain will say the dif increase was only the e3 which will be a lie. The dif will never grow 2x with just the e3, the f3's will be all hidden hehe, 51% attack for bitmain and co hehe but they will not do it, better to mine eth secretly with f3, more money in the long term.

Not the holders of shitcoins will win this game. 99.9% of them go to dust. The only chance is to drop them  from  the weak hands in  proper time  Smiley Like raven coin fo example. That guy who got 100% ROI in a week on it is real cool!

Rvn not a shitcoin. Look out for q4 upgrade fork.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 07:05:16 AM
Another satisfactory real 20% profit, since my first advice, 50% real profit on any coin and 90%-150% profit on some coins, sadly weak hands will keep losing the profit. I guess the sad truth will make you trolls to learn that only holders win in this game.

E3 will be on july, so 2x more dif and 2x eth price. Also the f3 will be in disguise for bitrmain to turn it on on july without any problem and in the end bitmain will say the dif increase was only the e3 which will be a lie. The dif will never grow 2x with just the e3, the f3's will be all hidden hehe, 51% attack for bitmain and co hehe but they will not do it, better to mine eth secretly with f3, more money in the long term.

Not the holders of shitcoins will win this game. 99.9% of them go to dust. The only chance is to drop them  from  the weak hands in  proper time  Smiley Like raven coin fo example. That guy who got 100% ROI in a week on it is real cool!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 09:44:18 AM
You want to say that only the coins which will go ASICS mode will die but not all of them. There are like more than thousand coins which are mineable and thus we can always switch to one another and there will be no as such time when there is no coin to mine with the GPU miners. I am sure this is what will keep the concept of GPU miner always live and thus it wont die soon. I know there was time when we used to mine with the CPU's but over the time they got replaced with ASICS for the BTC mining. However GPU is something with more and more options available. So surely they are not dead yet and wont be any soon.

You clearly did not understand the meaning of this thread.

ETC should out perform ETH.  With ETH planning a POS hard fork, and Bitmain backing ETC, the inv case for ETC is going up exponentially.  Immutability matters, ETH is a bailout forked shitcoin, people will realize sooner or later.

I have always thought of ETH being a premined scam vaporware, something like 72Million Ethereum were PREMINED to small circle.  How disgusting is that? But yeah, I hold ETC for the lulz.
$LTC moon too
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 09:24:59 AM
You want to say that only the coins which will go ASICS mode will die but not all of them. There are like more than thousand coins which are mineable and thus we can always switch to one another and there will be no as such time when there is no coin to mine with the GPU miners. I am sure this is what will keep the concept of GPU miner always live and thus it wont die soon. I know there was time when we used to mine with the CPU's but over the time they got replaced with ASICS for the BTC mining. However GPU is something with more and more options available. So surely they are not dead yet and wont be any soon.

This thread is dead.

GPU mining is alive and well, nearly 5 months into this year.

Look at the bright side, you've got just over 7 months to make your new thread "GPU mining will die in 2019".  Cheesy

Stack them up, because every person that has said the same thing in previous years, has been proven wrong.
Xtreme Monster
April 20, 2018, 04:03:59 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 20, 2018, 01:58:35 AM
Xtreme Monster
April 19, 2018, 11:37:12 PM

Activity: 966
Merit: 546
April 15, 2018, 09:58:48 PM
Good call on that one. Obviously coins can fork to try and protect themselves from recent developments but still that is a bad strategy and only allows for more covert asic to be done for months again, ROI many times over while nobody knows there are ASICs mining on the network.

This is why I believe CPU coins will be the future, and there must be an anti-botnet strategy to implement from hackers and bad actors accumulating too much of the supply and control.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
April 15, 2018, 09:49:00 PM
For amd cards, claymore took most of algos sticked to nvidia like blake and some algos before. He also did Neoscrypt miner for amd videocards. For now, amd as universal as nvidia cards. So if ETH gpu mining dies, there are lot of algos, even excluding monero and ETH forks

If Ethereum and Monero are out of the mining business for graphic cards I only see the Zec as the most valuable option to mine after Ethereum and Monero and it is not looking as profitable as Ethereum or Monero at all.

I tried mining Musicoin with my 1060 3gb as in Windows 10 they can't mine ethereum anymore and profitability was just a bit less so I don't think there are a lot of other coins to mine except Zec and coins which are on Equihash algorithm like Bitcoin gold.

There is a bunch of shitcoins to mine. But they are not stable and you probably will geet nothing on it.

But there are some shitcoins that have proven insanely profitable. Just take a look at ravencoin for example. Started mining it when it was traded OTC at around 50 satoshis each. Look at it's value and difficulty now. All you need to do is pick the right coin. I was able to 100% ROI an entire rig in a week by doing this.

I was too late on this, miners already noticed it, good for you dude

I'm still looking on these kind of shitty alts, and still grasps as of the moment, searching for other shitty coins who could made such profitability is somewhat a trial and error with luck

Activity: 406
Merit: 110
April 15, 2018, 09:09:50 PM
For amd cards, claymore took most of algos sticked to nvidia like blake and some algos before. He also did Neoscrypt miner for amd videocards. For now, amd as universal as nvidia cards. So if ETH gpu mining dies, there are lot of algos, even excluding monero and ETH forks

If Ethereum and Monero are out of the mining business for graphic cards I only see the Zec as the most valuable option to mine after Ethereum and Monero and it is not looking as profitable as Ethereum or Monero at all.

I tried mining Musicoin with my 1060 3gb as in Windows 10 they can't mine ethereum anymore and profitability was just a bit less so I don't think there are a lot of other coins to mine except Zec and coins which are on Equihash algorithm like Bitcoin gold.

There is a bunch of shitcoins to mine. But they are not stable and you probably will geet nothing on it.

But there are some shitcoins that have proven insanely profitable. Just take a look at ravencoin for example. Started mining it when it was traded OTC at around 50 satoshis each. Look at it's value and difficulty now. All you need to do is pick the right coin. I was able to 100% ROI an entire rig in a week by doing this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 24
April 15, 2018, 08:57:58 PM

You can always trade them for btc or whatever else to hold.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
April 15, 2018, 08:11:24 PM

I guess ASICs were also try to create a miner for Neoscrypt, they are not ASICs proof like the other big Coins

Yet, they can fork to kick ASICs out, FPGA is much more flexible

ETH and Zec are not interested doing forks as for them they don't see it as a priority

for sure, there are already ASICs mining equihash out there
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 07:23:47 PM
Only pos mining, gues
BTC Proof of stake - it's future!

May  be. But with POS ya take a big risks on yourself.
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/
April 15, 2018, 07:20:22 PM
Only pos mining, gues
BTC Proof of stake - it's future!
Pages:
Jump to: