Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAND COIN - 1 GRAND PER BLOCK and SUPER BLOCKS released TODAY 13/07/13 - page 29. (Read 99277 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Wow, into the 3000 blocks already. looks like it's fallen to 60 MH/s, but that's still pretty healthy, most of the scrypt coins are sitting at round 20-40.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
That's what surprised me, people seem to like it, yet there's hardly any posts - I guess it's a good thing, as it means people aren't having problems Smiley

K.

You are correct. best way to get lots of posts is to have lots of problems.

Coin off to a good start, diff worked ass it should, no problems with instamining.

Main post updated with pool, and fixed the problem with the google zip

This coin may not be any different to many others, but if you keep attentive and carry on developing it, add some services and so on. I think it can do well.

K.

+1

I loved how first pool appeared 2 hours after announcement. And no technical problems with wallet or pool makes it very impressive start. Which makes me believe that there are very good developers behind it and we have big chances for coin to have future. And looks like many other people think same :-)
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
That's what surprised me, people seem to like it, yet there's hardly any posts - I guess it's a good thing, as it means people aren't having problems Smiley

K.

Coin off to a good start, diff worked ass it should, no problems with instamining.

This coin may not be any different to many others, but if you keep attentive and carry on developing it, add some services and so on. I think it can do well.

K.
Activity: 35

K.

Activity: 708
Merit: 500
I'll mine it when the herd moves on...

K.
Activity: 294
one single 7950 for this coin. am not sure about it.
Its getting serious, hashrate is 130 Mh/s now

Yep, people seem to like it, I am mining full power nonstop (I don't have much but still want my share of this)
Activity: 17
Its getting serious, hashrate is 130 Mh/s now
I am, just wondering why it's so difficult with only 2 pages of posts in the thread.

I want some Grandcoins, just not getting them.

EDIT: now 3 pages, lol.

K.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
why not give it a try.
Is anyone mining this?

K.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
shitcoin v83392

are you a joker? Here's your record:

call craftcoin crap
call globalcoin shit
call mastercoin shitcoin
call sifcoin shitty coin
call valuecoin shitcoin
call Cryptogenic Bullion shitcoin
the list goes on and on

why are you in this forum? no one is forcing you to mine any of these coins, if you don't like them, just get out of here, and don't waste your time and other people's time to read your bullshits.

Eh.. you just listed a bunch of SHITCOINS dude.. what is your point?

Of course, another one. You don't enjoy collecting BTC from air anymore? By selling KNC shares that non-exist? You come here to sell your KNC shares or you invented some alt coin shares that may exist in 6 months? Go away, don't pollute the alt coins threads!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Announcing a new pool at:

http://grandcoin.miningpool.co

Thanks for the pool!

I hope that this will improve soon:
"Pool Efficiency: 0.00%"  Shocked
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Premined, copy-paste with stupid name and no improvement over ANY other coin. Have fun w this one...

All altcoins are copy-paste of Litecoin ... still many of them cost a lot of money on market, like feathercoin currently goes for 9 cents

It doesn't matter what is technology under coin, what matters is team behind it and if they will make people and businesses use it.

Your dollars in pocket are just a paper with printed images on them ... like ANY other currency .. or stamp .. or postcard .. or flyer ... still you use it and value it. Because team behind it made whole world use it.

i'll stop you right. there. not all alt coins are derived from litecoin. MEC, XPM, and PPC all arose from BTC source. further more it doesn't matter if it is a litecoin clone. some of the clones are actually better than litecoin anyway. good idea to buy a couple hundred of each coin while they are cheap and just forget about them a few months at a time. sure fire investment strategy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
shitcoin v83392.969457 fork 3 beta 10 version 59

fixed it for you
My first block is a superblock 5000.  Smiley

EARLY SUPPORTERS BONUS First day: 5x 2nd day: 3x 3rd day: 2x
(superblocks will be multiplied by the same factor)

All blocks today are 5k, tomorrow they will be 3k then 2k and then goes to normal 1k
Activity: 17
I wish my rig was online so I could mine this...
Pages:
Jump to: