Pages:
Author

Topic: Greed is bringing loss for traders - page 21. (Read 16082 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100
April 16, 2019, 09:17:11 AM
Naturally, traders come to crypto currency with a loyal and considerate mindset
Which is to make profits from 1% - 50%

I.e a trader of 100$ investments wishes to get 150$ (50$ profit). But when the bull spikes comes in; instead of cashing out their profit, Begins to imagine building mansions and suddenly wants to hodl to 3000$

When they wake up the next day and are left with 25$; they say altcoin is shit, that is shit

What can be done to ease greed amongst investors ??
We cannot control of being greedy by someone because they was overwhelm of their profit they didn't know that profit is still profit they want to earn huge amount of money even if that is possible, greedy will bring them to nothing, we must know our limit so that we have positive profit we must have a discipline to ourself on when we are going to stop, greedy is our number one opponent to won the fight on trading.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
April 16, 2019, 08:46:10 AM
work anywhere in the real world and online, we will certainly meet good people and those who are not in this case greed can be used by people who have a high appetite but they must know that it can have an adverse effect on them especially with the decrease in coin prices when this should be more vigilant.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 16, 2019, 08:19:40 AM
You cant make a good trader if yu are greedy it does a whole lot of damage traders should be satisfied with the little they make from the market profits cant be made everyday appreciate the little the market is still young there will always be opportunity for another
Young markets perform well compared to old fashion financial markets and stocks. Opportunities are not waiting somewhere and we need to enlight them one by one before it was too late. Sometimes accepting faster decisions can let trader survive in volatile markets.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
April 16, 2019, 08:17:59 AM
Being greed can make you lost because instead of you are getting profit.  But in reality expecting good life maybe other trader are greed because they want to get more profit instead of some profit because that's the way for them to buy their needs and wants. Im greedy also before but now I know on how to manage this.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 16, 2019, 08:17:17 AM
Greed is the main enemy of traders we have to defeat our own greed in order to be a successful trader,
We have to know when to quit,hold and sell to gain profit from our trades ,
Most of the time being greedy would only make you lose some of your profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 16, 2019, 08:14:18 AM
You cant make a good trader if yu are greedy it does a whole lot of damage traders should be satisfied with the little they make from the market profits cant be made everyday appreciate the little the market is still young there will always be opportunity for another
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
April 16, 2019, 07:27:28 AM
You do not need to be greedy, especially on the crypto currencies market while falling. The market is very young and when it falls, you should be happy even with a small percentage of your profit. I am going out of any coin when I have 30-40 percent profit.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
April 16, 2019, 07:07:03 AM
Greediness was part of a many from creation, that was why somebody ate the forbidden fruit. Traders are found on this category becasue many atimes they will be waiting for a huge profit rather than making it gradually. A trader will prefer to loose 10% when s/he is aiming 50% but at the end not seeing the 50% thereby loosing the 10%, maybe sell at 5% at last.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
April 16, 2019, 07:01:26 AM

I.e a trader of 100$ investments wishes to get 150$ (50$ profit). But when the bull spikes comes in; instead of cashing out their profit, Begins to imagine building mansions and suddenly wants to hodl to 3000$

When they wake up the next day and are left with 25$; they say altcoin is shit, that is shit

I agree with you buddy too much greed can make your investment reality worst, honestly i was already experience it during the 2017-2018 Bullrun. like you said instead of being contented of what i have earned I choose to gamble more and waking up ending only my capital with no gains and my profit was gone. and because of those experience im waking up and im avoiding it to be happen again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
April 16, 2019, 06:25:43 AM
I can not say that it is bad, but I can not say that it is very good. It seems to me that everything depends on what goals you set for yourself. Sometimes you need to be greedy to achieve something. And sometimes not, depending on the situation.
Uncertainty is a very bad thing. You never know about the output of your trading by being greed which is way too risky. Having said that, I think that neither greed nor aggressive should be relied on fully.

One should have a good plan, a set pf precise analyses and only then trading could be profitable. This is just for trading crypto which is not very easy. My opinion about greed in other businesses is different. Yes, there is a very little difference between greedy and being ambitious. I will not say no trader should be not greedy but the level of greed must be based on our analysis and must be within achievable range.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
April 15, 2019, 09:33:11 PM
naturally, greed brings loss for everyone, dont know a person who won because of greed Grin
speaking about traders, everyone knows it but this is a human nature we are greedy sometimes it is hard to stop

Greed is bad psychology for daily traders. When we reach our daily target, better stop trade and make analysis for tommorow because price fluctuation very high. But its different if we are plan for long term, we will ignore market movement
That’s true, we experience this during trading when we earned it’s kinda hard to stop to take profit. But let’s figure out, the more you cater for more profit sometimes it will leads to greed and leads to lose also. Set a goal to earn profit during trading.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
April 15, 2019, 08:10:03 PM
naturally, greed brings loss for everyone, dont know a person who won because of greed Grin
speaking about traders, everyone knows it but this is a human nature we are greedy sometimes it is hard to stop
when we trade and get profits and the market is still good, that makes it difficult for us to stop, and greedy for greater profits. we can lose moments at any time, we must be careful and keep our ambitions.
Activity: 308
April 15, 2019, 07:57:50 PM
Activity: 378
April 15, 2019, 07:54:34 PM
personally, i dont consider this to be greed on part of traders, to be considered an investor or trader in this market, you have got to take risk some point in time. risking for the sake of wanting more cant be classified as greed. i took a risk, lost and do i become greedy on that? a big no.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
April 15, 2019, 07:44:40 PM
This is why it is good to determine your profit targets in advance and stick to your trading plant. Taking of the profit is crucial for a successful trader.

you are right, we have to set our target at the beginning, because we cannot continue to do so by obeying our greed. indeed sometimes if we see a good market, we certainly have the desire to trade longer for greater profits.
but our desires without us knowing it will bring us to lose everything because we are greedy and too want a lot of profit.
You have to set enough targets and don't overdo it, so if the market has gone up and you have got enough profit with your target, you have to sell it.
if you continue to hold back because you want to get more profit, you can lose because market movements can change at any time, yes if the market goes up and if the market goes down a lot you will lose and of course you will regret it.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
April 15, 2019, 07:40:15 PM
Actually is normal for the traders because the effect of high volatility of each coins they trade, they can't avoid that scenario if gonna get luck and with good analysis get also earning not loses and of course trading is almost same from the gambling investing have a minimal risk before they can earn profits.
trading requires more skills from traders, not the same as gambling. risky indeed this market is full of speculation, almost the same as gambling but different, even buying and predicting also depends on our luck in choosing assets.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
April 15, 2019, 07:39:44 PM
There is no problem for me, greed must be there, but that's where people have to know about the risks that are being faced at the moment, to be honest I'm shocked at this price drop.
Seriously, everyone in this space has a level of greed which we just need to control. The appetite had come from some anxious trade that we found to have been hasty. Sometimes we need to decide on a good profit and move out to get another pursuit. Holding some coin till now would have been a mistake e.g bitboost, wings, sonm etc. whereas holding BNB wont have been greed. Above all we need to get a lot of education on any token we decide to hold and decide a good time for exit when it looks like it hit another ATH
When greediness occur, investors and traders often lose control of their orders, then they tend to make instant decisions without careful investigation and search on their interested projects. Most of times when they turn into greedily investors, they have higher risks to lose their money with their wrong, emotional decisions. It is not right all times, but most of times, greediness will cause losses.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 15, 2019, 07:32:05 PM

Actually is normal for the traders because the effect of high volatility of each coins they trade, they can't avoid that scenario if gonna get luck and with good analysis get also earning not loses and of course trading is almost same from the gambling investing have a minimal risk before they can earn profits.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
April 15, 2019, 07:23:33 PM
This is why it is good to determine your profit targets in advance and stick to your trading plant. Taking of the profit is crucial for a successful trader.

you are right, we have to set our target at the beginning, because we cannot continue to do so by obeying our greed. indeed sometimes if we see a good market, we certainly have the desire to trade longer for greater profits.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
April 15, 2019, 07:18:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: