Pages:
Author

Topic: Greedy crypto developers - page 9. (Read 1193 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 03, 2020, 05:51:58 AM
Developers should stop taking investors as fools, you cooked your project up to your taste and everything seem fine enough but because you are too greedy and can't take your eye off DeFi success you decide to switch your project to DeFi.
Cant blame them though. As I reckoned, most of these project turning their own to defi means they already at a stage to revive their project even its means a changes of concept and additional features. We can see clearly that defi hits the market and every investors out there are fully hooked with its hype.

But to be honest, they should feel ashamed like they focus is to gain attention even the method is already force action to create something about defi.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 03, 2020, 05:49:06 AM
This should be a sure read signal for insincerity and scam. If you witness this kind of switch, you should know that the project lacks focus and that is the reason they would jump from one idea to another. Investing on such project will end in pain because the coin might not be listed or you get a shit project eventually.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 03, 2020, 05:47:30 AM
It's an obvious fact that some developers are greedy and only concerned about making the most out of every opportunity. But I still believe that there are some who are selfless and genuinely concerned about the project development. They could even choose to include some Defi features into their tokens to make it more attractive to investors.
Activity: 156
Merit: 11
September 03, 2020, 05:25:42 AM
I think, not all developer like that developer greedy not only from defi now but has long been so investors drained and yielding profit from invest is old, defi dont have to start now but the way you described developer greedy globally according to i am wrong because it in crypto brilliant and very risky we have to do research be smart
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 03, 2020, 05:14:46 AM
Developers should stop taking investors as fools, you cooked your project up to your taste and everything seem fine enough but because you are too greedy and can't take your eye off DeFi success you decide to switch your project to DeFi. Seriously are investors stupid enough to go along with your obvious trick? To all developers who are doing this, it's a complete slap to your faces, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
Pages:
Jump to: