Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 29. (Read 2275 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
really gan. it feels as if the heart is cool and happy because the green flag is back fluttering. bitcoin prices will continue to improve. it's time to harvest the results we've planted.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 06:49:05 PM
I am not familiar yet with those person, but this is definitely a good news. It's been a while since bitcoin price stand 9K price and the day is almost near again when it will reach 12K. Those dump days are quite worth it. Didn't regret waiting for atleast few months for the moment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 22, 2018, 06:29:18 PM
Yes. I think this week is the time for bitcoin's greed day!. I noticed that bitcoin suddenly increased and it goes up and down until it reached GREEN. As a bitcoin holder, it made me smile every time I look at the bitcoin market chart (only for this week). I think it will continue until this week but it will drop a bit this weekend, the fact that a lot of holders will sell again, it will definitely affect its price.
Activity: 224
April 22, 2018, 06:21:08 PM
Yes from last 1-week bitcoin is doing great and I am very happy with that most of my coins are in profits which I purchased at the bottom and now I am hoping for the market to recover more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 22, 2018, 06:19:57 PM
Well, we have waited this long and do really expect the markets to look greener than it is at the moment. Apart from Bitcoin itself having its increase, my major concern is for my altcoins to also get greener too in a higher pump than that of the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
April 22, 2018, 06:13:52 PM
$ 11 million is not enough for big investors. There are people who have invested in bitcoin much more. But the problem with these people is they did it much later. After the price of bitcoin has gone up and so they are unable to make a profit of 1000%. I admire the courage of Winklevoss twins. They invested in bitcoin in the most risky time. They deserve their reward.
It is a huge investment especially the time in which they invested, there might be bigger investors at a later time, but if my memory serves right they are the first people who invested millions and that too during 2013 and they were holding one percentage of the total coins at that time.

well i hope so, bitcoin price affects ico prices after the pre sale , because ico nowadays after ico sale the price of token will be deducted by 50% or so. lot of investor lost lot of money.
Most of the time the price of ICO tokens will go down well below ICO valuation after hitting the exchanges. So i usually grab the coins when there is a bonus during the initial stages.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
April 22, 2018, 05:09:34 PM
Why do you all get excited with small pumps, the price rose previously also with the new investor does make a big difference the price has to hold on for atleast a month or even more in past we see a rise for 2 weeks and after that it's all red i wouldn't trust any news now and wait till 39th may if the price is still rising or not
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 04:29:35 PM
The market is growing again. I really hope it will continue so that the price will start to rise again and reach its peak price last year will explode in price altkey. In the future all altcoin strongly will grow.
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 12:46:59 PM
Recently bitcoin and all the altcoins 's price are on the bull run. Many believes that bitcoin price might be hitting a new high by the end of the year. So i think we can look forward about the bitcoin's price.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
Part of its cycling process,Bitcoin will then continue to what its usual routine,as what we've been waiting for every month and year,this is it,Bitcoin nowadays is on its  gradual process for a greener market due to its high demand as of this present,this is what it is,the days of patiently waiting has almost come to its realization.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
April 22, 2018, 11:21:49 AM
I hope so, if we look at the market now, bitcoin trend is positive and i hope situation like this will go on. We just hold it

Well as of now base on the coin market which is the price is very low , and still gradually decreasing as of now because of the supply and also the demand. Then again bitcoin will increase not today or tommorow but someday , lets just wait and in this case we should "must" hold than panicking right??
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
April 22, 2018, 11:07:52 AM
And one thing important in the green days like this is, bitcoin is very vulnerable with a FUD or Bad news for bitcoin.
i.e China or a country banned a crypto/bitcoin and some other else.

im sure these green market will going up or at least keep stable within this range as long the FUD or bad news not appear in this condition, and if the FUD coming, so its the time to HOLD  Grin
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
April 22, 2018, 11:03:40 AM
They probably would turn out right because as of right now I think that the bears have fully exhausted and benefited more from this market and will most likely take profit on a higher price right now. We are now seeing Bitcoin on a sort of "reversal" because we are almost below 10,000$ for almost 2 months now and looking at the chart physically says that the Bulls are winning more battles. But you still need to remember that we are still on downtrend but it just looks like BTC will be on a breakout soon.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 22, 2018, 10:51:52 AM
I sure hope so Smiley But Bitcoin needs to pass $9,000 and stay above that price for at least a week to confirm the uptrend.
I hope so, if this will happen then it is the time to celebrate because this is the time that all bitcoin users have been waiting for. The best time to invest is coming, just wait for it. This is the time that all investor's have been waiting because they can gain a lot of profit if bitcoin's price will increase. This is such a good news.
Activity: 252
April 22, 2018, 10:48:40 AM
I already from heard from news that there is prediction on bitcoin will back on it increasing trend beginning in the month of May. This will give hope for any bitcoin holder because from a months long of holding, it will a earning period for them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
CryptoSport
April 22, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
Hope a nice range between 8000$ and 10000$ So I can test this new daytrade technique I just learned.
This bull market is very exciting, I'm just sad I did not sell more @20k ! But history repeat itself
Activity: 392
April 22, 2018, 10:46:30 AM
This will mean so much to so many people. The time to invest is here again. I am going to hold and wait to make good profit. Those people who sold their bitcoin at a loss will regret it because they failed to listen to professional advice but only listened to FUD.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
April 22, 2018, 10:45:17 AM
I think mining has and always has been profitable even when the market was down, one must just have to hold on to their coins before cashing it all in so the price when it is converted will be of course profitable. And yes I think green days are coming for bitcoin, I just hope it keeps up its price until summer so it could break the $12k price and maybe shoots up if we're lucky.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 10:39:56 AM
Extraction is always advantageous especially when, the rate has grown and your production has increased, bitcoin growth is good news, I hope it does not stop and will be long
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 10:39:25 AM
we can expect bitcoin prices to go green for some time to come, because now this will be good news for us coin holders see bitcoin make great proftir. so I think this will be good news for the world of cryptocurrency if the market is green.
Pages:
Jump to: