Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 3. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 11:43:52 PM
11 million is a drop in the ocean for GBP and other currencies, but that's just because of the amount of it available. Bitcoin is much more limited in that regard.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 08, 2018, 11:27:49 PM
As the thread title describes the green days has come. Each and every cryptocurrency user has been waiting for a long to experience these days after missing the days of ath. Not only for bitcoin, but to the entire cryptocurrency the green days has begun as the growth of bitcoin has got initiated.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 11:25:28 PM
Green days are here. I believe now is a good time to go long on crytocurrency
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
May 08, 2018, 11:21:23 PM
This is what we all have been waiting for. This is ondeed a very good news for all of us. Volatility of bitcoin price is inevitable, but I hope that this trend now will continue and becomes higher in the future. Let us just all hope for the best of bitcoin.

Yes we all wait for the green days. And now that it is more popular than ever, a lot of investor will pop up and the value of cryptocurrency will rise.

Even students are now involved in bitcoin so i really think that green days will come soon as those students become professional, that they can have capital to start investing in bitcoin and the signature campaign will become an extra source of income.

And also other people who have capital and looking for a business to invest, if they know bitcoin they will surely invest here. The higher the number of investor, the higher the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 112
May 08, 2018, 10:44:33 PM
This is what we all have been waiting for. This is ondeed a very good news for all of us. Volatility of bitcoin price is inevitable, but I hope that this trend now will continue and becomes higher in the future. Let us just all hope for the best of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
May 08, 2018, 10:19:17 PM
Yes, of course, this is good news for Bitcoin users.
This is positive news, this will give new hope for Bitcoin can rise to higher numbers again.
Bitcoin can still make a fairly high price increase, and we can start better with Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
May 08, 2018, 09:47:07 PM
I think there is a consensus of positive outlook for Bitcoin. This is not just according to small-time Bitcoin owners and investors. These positive sentiments are coming from no less than the respected personalities in the field. For sure, they are not raising such positive outlook without any real and logical basis. This would surely appease a lot of Bitcoin owners who are still having some little doubts as to the future value of BTC.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 09:30:32 PM
Personally, I am happy and always pay attention to this kind of news. Because I believe for Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency it is the green days from the beginning!
Tidal is quite common in every market cycle and we must be aware of it. In terms of investing and taking profits yes, over the last few months there was a bearish movement, but all I think is cryptos here to stay and they are gradually gaining recognition everywhere, especially among the people.
The technology behind Bitcoin, Altcoin, and blockchain is solid and they are always and always green. For all your investors who want to earn money quickly and get out the things that might be just the opposite
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 08:58:46 PM
Yes, the price now is up and down that stabelise in 9k-10k $ mark. I hope this trend will continue and spike up in the next few months. It would be beneficial for all coin.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 08:57:39 PM
Looking at the technical analyisis from the last 3 weeks from April last month and today's price, I come to my personal conclusion that this month bitcoin price will break out $10,000. The next target is $12,000. After retraced to about $6,700 last month, Bitcoin price started to recover and steadily rises to about $9,800 this week. Under high demand and good recent news and development of crypto, I am optimistic that from this month to come, bitcoin is facing a green days and good moment for investors to buy again.
Activity: 61
May 08, 2018, 08:41:15 PM
it is no secret anymore if bitcoin prices rise drastically and should we sikapi if bitcoin is the best in terms of money virtual.kita should be proud of it. in the future must be bitcoin rule of all, and I am very sure of it. congratulations and success always to bitcoin.
Activity: 65
May 08, 2018, 08:25:59 PM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

I like to hear greendays are coming for bitcoin. I still hold my btc to wait the matket will recover.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 08:20:02 PM
I'm not surprised by that. Market deflation or growth by nature and elastic trajectory. It usually tends to decrease in value and lasts at the beginning of the year. A good signal recently made me believe that the market has returned to the cycle of maintaining fluctuations in the trend of growth. So, there are quite a lot of predictions about the growth area and the next curve that bitcoin will leap forward. I am interested in this information.
Activity: 79
May 08, 2018, 07:56:16 PM
Yes. Green days are coming for Bitcoin. It is easiest currency in the world. No on replaced Bitcoin. It's Market rate is very high. One day Bircoin leading in the currency world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 07:54:01 PM
green days are coming for bitcoin but it wasted a lot of time between 9-10k usd for 20 days. price could not break 200days resistance and 10k physicologic resistance. we need an action asap in order to see new ath this year.
Well for sure green days are really coming for bitcoin, and hoping that this month of may is will be the green days for bitcoin and hoping that the value of bitcoin will pump up to $15k so i can be profitable.
Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 04:35:36 PM
Day by day. we saw that using BTS stay more popular. I consider that bitcoin it will be certain profitable, and now the market begins to become green, and it means that almost all coins have the growing price, of course, it will be good news because she will get more profits
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 04:34:20 PM
Great news,bitcoin is coming for green.This is what we really expect with cryptocurrency.We should expect bitcoin should rise higher more in the next months.Q3 is what i really expect to happen.
Activity: 215
May 08, 2018, 04:22:38 PM
I agree. I think the worst days are behind us, but regardless of short-term movements bitcoin will likely go much, much higher. Institutional buyers are loading up.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 04:13:46 PM
Indeed, sooner or later Bitcoin will be recovered; thus, the market and kther cryptocurrencies will no longer be red. It's going to be green where price will increase and the popularity will follow.
Activity: 56
May 08, 2018, 04:09:56 PM
i don't think that green day coming for bitcoin because green day coming but not for bitcoin it's for alts coins and bitcoin green days will come but the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: