Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 6. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 07:25:38 PM
I just invested in some satoshies in my account hoping that it will bring me plenty of return, if the predictions are correct then it would be great!, if bitcoin is gonna regain its price same as last december 2017 then its gonna be a green yesr for every trader. Hope that what speculators are saying is true, and I also believe that we are back on the green days.
Activity: 420
May 07, 2018, 07:25:20 PM
Yes, geen days has come and i am hoping that those green tag will last for a long time until bitcoin reach again at $20,000. Such a great opportunity and great profit if that will happen again soon.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 07:19:02 PM
The green days are here already,i am glad i did not sell my altcoins during the long dip period,it was kind of hard but i made it.the coming weeks look very promising as bitcoin is almost breaking the 10k USD mark.when that happens,FOMO will set in and price will spike further.
Yes, I'm still hoping that red days will not come. But, In cryptocurrency that is normal. Always think positive and have faith in that particular crypto will able us to be optimistic in it. I wish that altcoin will be profitable these days and bitcoin will rise and it will become a good days for holders.
Activity: 378
May 07, 2018, 07:10:50 PM
I think it's too early to say that bitcoin started to grow. In my opinion, there will be a sideways trend now, for a level of 6 to 12 thousand dollars.
Well i am sure that green days will totally come for bitcoin, and there is no doubt that on the month of june or july the price of bitcoin will surely rised and the price will surely be stable in the market, and my advice is we should buy bitcoin now because maybe on next month, the price of bitcoin wil not be affordable.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 06:14:40 PM
I think it's too early to say that bitcoin started to grow. In my opinion, there will be a sideways trend now, for a level of 6 to 12 thousand dollars.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 07, 2018, 06:54:56 PM
Green days already in past as far as i know, price decreasing nowadays and nobody know why it's happening. At my opinion wales just need to make more money and they making price low to buy more bitcoins.
I think you are not much aware from the market that is why saying like that. The price is now increasing and it will continue to increase and if you are saying for the yesterday then it is just the fluctuation which will happen the whole period of the price increase. Do not worry for that. You just see the price will increase more and more with the coming days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 06:25:00 PM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

Yes I have noticed that green color in the market nowadays. I am hoping for a continue green mark of bitcoins in the market and how lucky for those who have hold their bitcoins in their wallet, boom will about to begin. I am working hard to join bounty campaigns and signature here in the forum in order to earn more bitcoins because bitcoins is always been a very good investment and no other can replace it.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 06:07:02 PM
Base on current market, market is showing green day by day, which is very good to many investors and trader, because it give more hope to many investors to come in to the system, with a full assurance, that crypto is perfectly working with a high potential, which is a very nice one. and that shows the prove that, bitcoin is very strong and also a leader of all alt-coin.
yes that is right and we can hope that the green market will continue for a long long time, in fact people have now become too much confident about bitcoin investment and therefore they are now investing their money which is the main reason of the increasing price of bitcoin, i am hopeful that they will continue investing their money in bitcoin for a long time and the bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time.
Activity: 126
May 07, 2018, 05:29:54 PM
Every time check price on blockfolio. I didn't see green in the market because I now in the red market, hope, the market quickly again anew again and bitcoin has rise up
Activity: 253
Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!
May 07, 2018, 05:29:33 PM
 A green days change with a red days are common for the crypto currency market. You must be patient and wait for a good price. All will gradually recover.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 05:13:16 PM
Ohhh hope that will be really !
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
May 07, 2018, 05:06:00 PM
Yes!! The bitcoin is  recovering again! I am sure its price will continue to increase. Bitcoin is becoming more popular and more stronger, it will brings a good profit.
yes from last year bitcoin are become more popular every day bitcoin demand are increasing and invest money in bitcoin for good profit. now in FIFA World Russian hotels announce to accept bitcoin i think in june bitcoin will cress their target at 20000$ and then go for new target the prediction of new target of bitcoin is 100000$ tell end of this years.
Activity: 364
May 07, 2018, 05:05:48 PM
Yeah agree with that. Is very good when seeing market is green it very nice for eyes and heart lol. But i think this season it will have a good season for bitcoin, but red day will coming soon
Activity: 23
May 07, 2018, 04:56:35 PM
Yes it will hit $11200 in a short time period.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 04:51:22 PM
Base on current market, market is showing green day by day, which is very good to many investors and trader, because it give more hope to many investors to come in to the system, with a full assurance, that crypto is perfectly working with a high potential, which is a very nice one. and that shows the prove that, bitcoin is very strong and also a leader of all alt-coin.
Activity: 476
May 07, 2018, 04:22:01 PM
After a long wait, the value of bitcoin finally reaches 9,000 ++. But let us not have fun first, because it can change at any time.
well, we can only wait for him for now. although the bitcoin has declined again, I do not think the price will be below $ 9000. well, maybe it's just warming up before the price goes back up, and it's green.
Yes patience gives us profit and we should hold as much as we can hold, if we will let price grow we will be able to earn more profit, don’t sell at low price and don’t get worry because it’s quite normal because bitcoin has fluctuating nature. So I am very sure as much as price of bitcoin is increasing soon as well see it as green day currency, there are 50% chances to see it as legal currency in my state so bad days has gone, now it’s time to see market turning green once again.
Activity: 70
May 07, 2018, 12:04:33 PM
Yes of course, it can be said that green days are coming for bitcoin as some of countries has legalised it and some are thinking to legalised it. Secondly, now a days, lots of loads of people are recognising it for their work and trading.

Yes its true the market is now slowly recovering
Activity: 32
May 07, 2018, 12:01:25 PM
Yes of course, it can be said that green days are coming for bitcoin as some of countries has legalised it and some are thinking to legalised it. Secondly, now a days, lots of loads of people are recognising it for their work and trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
May 07, 2018, 10:58:25 AM
Green days already in past as far as i know, price decreasing nowadays and nobody know why it's happening. At my opinion wales just need to make more money and they making price low to buy more bitcoins.

Green days are part of the past and part of the future too!
I dont know why you are being so pessimist but I personally still believe in bitcoin and crypto in general
We dont know for sure, but lets just enjoy the ride and lest see how far we will go
Activity: 73
May 07, 2018, 10:57:04 AM
Yes, the green days have returned to bitcoin and I think bitcoin will thrive in the future, and I hope that you add more predictions later this year so it brings more positive and more confident to you we both.
Pages:
Jump to: