Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 5. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 06:58:39 AM
I see the market is getting green and almost all the coins slowly have started up and it will make us happy because it is a good signal for us to be able to get profit again
It is in green and hopefully it would be continuing to increase because were suffering in down market for almost 4months now. Many of us here were excited so everyone of us can earned. This movement lately offering a good notes that price anytime market will jump.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
May 08, 2018, 06:56:14 AM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

I believe that these green days are very close. Bitcoin is currently 9280.66 US Dollars already and I think it will continue to grow for the rest the year. It is already recovering from the previous drops so I believe that we are gaining a lot this year. I hope that more people will start their investments so we can all earn more income and make bitcoin more common in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 08, 2018, 06:52:01 AM
I see the market is getting green and almost all the coins slowly have started up and it will make us happy because it is a good signal for us to be able to get profit again
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
May 08, 2018, 06:31:50 AM
Last few days we experience the green day. It means the bitcoin can recover lost cost last December. This the signal that we need to continue to believe on the bitcoin. Price of the bitcoin is like a Ferris wheel sometimes down sometimes up. I am fortunate on that green day I was convert little amount of bitcoin to pay my bills.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 06:15:42 AM
it seems like a grail day sign is already happening, we can see that 3-week bitcoin prices do not drop below $ 9000 so this is a positive sign that prices are skyrocketing, continuing to buy and hold are things that will make us earn big profits.
Activity: 183
May 08, 2018, 06:07:58 AM
Of the top 10 coin market, all are "green" growth. It is interesting to note that Bitcoin is the biggest gainer. This is good news for the electronic money market.
We just hold it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 05:35:56 AM
Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

This prediction already happen a few weeks ago and hopely bitcoin price can break level $10k. I do believe that if bitcoin price break level $10k, it will continue rising because i think thats resistance level.
Many expert already said that bitcoin price can reach $25k end this years and I think we can wait that prediction happen
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
May 08, 2018, 05:27:57 AM
Nice to see positive insight backed with analytical news and facts to prove your green prediction.

Indeed, with all the positive signs around, all are hopeful that bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies will soar high and strong.

Though predictions of a bullish season seems to fail one after the other, it is still good to see that bitcoin's current value is still undeniable high than it used to.

I'm with you all, patiently (in high hopes) waiting for the bullish season of bitcoin.
Activity: 147
May 08, 2018, 05:22:21 AM
I hope so if we look at the market now, positive bitcoin trend and I hope this situation will continue. when it passes $ 10000 next week everyone will talk about the $ 15k barrier, if it gets through it then we all will know that there is a bright future ahead for bitcoin. The highest all time new this year for bitcoin.
Activity: 61
May 08, 2018, 04:48:43 AM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

It is a good news, I think Bitcoin will rise again, just as it will also fall again. That is the very nature of new markets. There are many factors that play into the volatility of this market but the fact is that the cryptomarket and blockchain market is here to stay. The volatility is normal.
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
May 08, 2018, 04:38:06 AM
I'm waiting for the price of 12000 by the end of may. If you analyze the market, you can see that the price will soon begin to grow rapidly.
Activity: 79
May 08, 2018, 04:02:25 AM
I can say that in the next 2 years you can expect a ten-fold increase in bitcoin. Now large investors are only slowly entering the market. But when they invest well in the market, there will be very strong growth.
Activity: 224
May 08, 2018, 03:49:42 AM
Well it is now the bull run for bitcoin and I hope that it will continue to grow more and more before the end of the year.
Activity: 178
May 08, 2018, 12:37:03 AM
I Definitely agree. Over tha last weeks, bitcoin had been constantly rising although, there were minor fluctuations but it is nothing compared to last year wherein there have been constant dips. As far as i have observed, i can say that bitcoin is slowly recovering and that is actually a good news.
Activity: 70
May 08, 2018, 12:14:35 AM
yes today is a green day for bitcoin after yesterday bitcoin decreased in price hopefully green color in market will bring bitcoin price setabil back Smiley
Activity: 128
May 08, 2018, 12:09:13 AM
Yes, green day is coming now on bitcoin. Nowadays the value of bitcoin is turn again to green color and hopefully it will continue until hit the highest price of it. Good to see that the color of market cap for bitcoin is color green because it giving hope to every investors and holders earn profit to there bitcoin.
Activity: 79
May 07, 2018, 11:38:14 PM
The hacker's event also did not organize the market to turn green!

It is reported that China has a large number of new investors entering the market! This is the main reason why the market has recently gone up!
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
May 07, 2018, 07:38:30 PM
I think that soon we can really say that bitcoin started to grow. While bitcoin is in a sideways trend, you need to monitor how the price around the $ 12,000 mark behaves, this is a very important milestone!
Activity: 112
May 07, 2018, 07:25:42 PM
Current price behaviour indicates a possibility of bitcoin soaring higher in price in the near future. But I wkill be more convinced when it breaks $12,000.

Activity: 55
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 07:16:45 PM
The green days are here already,i am glad i did not sell my altcoins during the long dip period,it was kind of hard but i made it.the coming weeks look very promising as bitcoin is almost breaking the 10k USD mark.when that happens,FOMO will set in and price will spike further.
Pages:
Jump to: