Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 8. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
May 07, 2018, 01:25:44 AM
Yes this is the day we are waiting since 3 months yesterday bitcoin continue to fall. But I am not satisfied I want to wait for bitcoin up again. I will be patient to wait until bitcoin reaches its highest price.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 01:10:28 AM
green day already started in bitcoin. even I am sure we are all waiting for the benefits of our investment. after 3 months the price of bitcoin and altcoin was destroyed. but I'm still not happy unless the bitcoin price goes up even higher. but why bitcoin prices have started to improve. but altcoin still no change (up)
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 01:08:45 AM
Yes!! The bitcoin is  recovering again! I am sure its price will continue to increase. Bitcoin is becoming more popular and more stronger, it will brings a good profit.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
May 07, 2018, 12:59:04 AM
Last week are really good for bitcoin and that price is looking stable now. I hope that price will not drop under $9000 again. Seems that people start believe on bitcoin again so we have almost everyday green line. If we get few good news we will be on $11 000 soon, then will probably just rising.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 12:25:27 AM
so its time to buy and hold bitcoin right,  Good luck to all who will hold the bitcoins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 12:22:07 AM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

if your opinion is true of course the investors get a fresh wind in the investment hopefully it happens because we believe and believe bitcoin will rise with patience waiting for investors will benefit from their investment
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 07, 2018, 12:11:07 AM
Although the latest situation in the market today bitcoin is red, but until now bitcoin has shown a good progress, from 7,000 to 9,000 today. This is the good news that many bitcoin users have been waiting for. Hoping that good things will continue until the end of the year.
Activity: 172
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 06, 2018, 11:24:49 PM
Easy to understand this prediction because the value of Bitcoin is not denied. When the inflation increase more and more now, the people need to find the safer asset and BTC is one of them. with limited quantity, BTC price is going to grow in the future.
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
May 06, 2018, 11:12:56 PM
Truly, Bitcoin will rise once more, similarly as it will likewise fall once more. That is the very idea of new markets. On account of their oddity they are hard to precisely esteem. There are numerous components that play into the instability of this market however the truth of the matter is that the cryptomarket and blockchain advertise is setting down deep roots.
Activity: 392
May 06, 2018, 11:11:14 PM
Finally this day comes too, the day when bitcoin slowly goes up. Some time ago bitcoin value around $ 7,000 and currently has reached $ 9.000 although in the process bitcoin market alternates between green and red. I think this situation will continue to improve until the end of the year and will come down again at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 06, 2018, 11:10:35 PM
I Definitely agree. Over tha last weeks, bitcoin had been constantly rising although, there were minor fluctuations but it is nothing compared to last year wherein there have been constant dips. As far as i have observed, i can say that bitcoin is slowly recovering and that is actually a good news.
Activity: 409
May 06, 2018, 11:05:37 PM
Well, glad to hear that bitcoin and also other altcoin is continue to increase again, a good preparation for the next school year for those who has a students. Hoping for the more adjustments of the price of bitcoin like what happen last December.
Activity: 140
May 06, 2018, 11:00:33 PM
I agree. I think the worst days are behind us, but regardless of short-term movements bitcoin will likely go much, much higher. Institutional buyers are loading up.
Activity: 131
May 06, 2018, 10:59:17 PM
As the price of bitcoin has slowly increase, I believe it is still in the testing period, once it overcome the milestone of $10000, it will continue to rise, maybe this time it might even get to more than $20000, who know?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
May 06, 2018, 10:58:40 PM
The previous several days were green days for Bitcoin and the majority of the altcoins. I was feeling really impressed by the market. But right now, the charts are all red once again. I suppose this is the correction following the green days. Bitcoin was not able to touch $10,000. Perhaps that is the resistance. Ethereum on the other hand get passed $800 but then it is falling below right now.
Activity: 82
May 06, 2018, 10:57:55 PM
Money is always invested in Bitcoin. They apparently invested millions of dollars into it very early in life. If they invested most of us would not even get a life. Remember, the amount of unlimited Bitcoin does not really yield to investors as much as the traditional currency because it can be mined fox developing USD.
Activity: 308
May 06, 2018, 10:51:23 PM
LoL not today!
The market is down again, maybe will last for at least 3 days more! Take care hunters!
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
May 06, 2018, 10:48:02 PM
Well, i still try to trust the market again, it’s sort of a weird challenge for me. I belive the market will be better eventually but waiting is very stresful. I really miss those green days.
Activity: 163
May 06, 2018, 10:42:07 PM
I think yes because we're just waiting for the green to rise again because that's all what everyone is waiting especially for all investors I'll wait for the day that the green will be all tokens
Activity: 252
May 06, 2018, 04:44:27 PM
I believe it is gonna reach 15000 us dollars at the end of the year. Green days is in the near future i guess or at least i have to believe in this way Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: