Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 4. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 04:05:50 PM
yes soon we see new ATH of Bitcoin i hope alt,s also move with bitcoin,s .
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 04:03:00 PM
green days are coming for bitcoin but it wasted a lot of time between 9-10k usd for 20 days. price could not break 200days resistance and 10k physicologic resistance. we need an action asap in order to see new ath this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 03:52:24 PM
Yes Green days are coming for bitcoin. Market deflation or growth by nature and elastic trajectory. It usually tends to decrease in value and lasts at the beginning of the year. A good signal recently made me believe that the market has returned to the cycle of maintaining fluctuations in the trend of growth. So, there are quite a lot of predictions about the growth area and the next curve that bitcoin will leap forward. I am interested in this information.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
May 08, 2018, 03:41:26 PM
I was not sure about this so called bullish run to 10k recently and still I am not convinced.
I believe that we should be very cautios at this very moment , 10k was rejected and I personally think the momentum is gone and we will see fractal downwards direction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 08, 2018, 03:39:02 PM
Things are looking good for the month of May and I think it will continue for the upcoming months. Bitcoin was revived again and things are starting to get busy in terms of investing. I like the fact that more investors are into bitcoin again and those who have given up last April will definitely regret what they have done ( it is said that a lot of investors sold their btc last April that is why btc price got dumped). GREEN GREEN GREEN. That is the color for May.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
May 08, 2018, 03:26:57 PM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

I fear that soon the market will cease to be stable and red days will come again. I'm afraid to lose my investment again.. Many analysts say that the market will fall again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
May 08, 2018, 03:21:58 PM
As I see market in green days and good growth, but I advise investors not to sleep on a victory, and the market can fluctuate at any time. If you trade, you can take money which you had invested and to keep profit for trade continuation. It is important to keep your money for long term. it better
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 02:55:22 PM
Yes green days are coming for bitcoins as the crypto market started to recover, soon the prices of bitcoins will reach $ 20000 USD and the right to invest to earn good amount of returns from your investment as early and experts on the bitcoins are of the opinion that as the price of bitcoins has reached $ 20000 USD last December there is a possibility for the bitcoins to hit $ 50000 USD by this December and can bring more millionaires from the bitcoin community. From next quarter the prices of bitcoins will start a rally and could reach the all time highest point.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 02:37:09 PM
Positive trends going around the world on bitcoin , recently it went to 10000$ and now back to 9150$ which shows it will increase to 12000$  in another one month. More people are investing in btc which sign the positive towards bitcoin and soon it will reach 15000$.
Activity: 504
May 08, 2018, 02:34:56 PM
Green days already in past as far as i know, price decreasing nowadays and nobody know why it's happening. At my opinion wales just need to make more money and they making price low to buy more bitcoins
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
This will still be depending on the market trend and on how investors cope or react with the way the its value fluctuates. Overall, good job bitcoin stay strong.
Activity: 21
May 08, 2018, 02:23:26 PM
“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

Nice!
Activity: 308
May 08, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
After a long term wait the time has come . The existing days will be the green days of bitcoin and I hope that  without any lag that golden days need to come in reality. And I will always pray for that.
Activity: 294
May 08, 2018, 02:19:48 PM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

We should not release false hope to people just because of some news released somewhere. We cannot fully predict what will happen to bitcoin next since its value is still volatile at the moment. Its price has been playing a bit stable these past few weeks but still let us keep on believing that soon, it will rise back again to its high value which will make it more profitable.
Activity: 224
May 08, 2018, 02:13:19 PM
Finally ! Bitcoin prices have been rising for millions of investors for a long time. Prices began to rise slowly. I hope the bull season keeps its continuity.
With the increase in prices, the subcoins started falling. Be careful.
copper member
Activity: 280
May 08, 2018, 02:08:05 PM
Yes Bitcoin's market price may increase soon. Because the Bitcoin price goes down for a few days every year but by the end of the year the price increases again and breaks its last price record and creates a new record. This is going to happen this year too. We have to wait for this.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
Green Day is a very happy day for me because the price is increasing and stable enough for this month may the price of bitcoin like this though increase little by little.
Activity: 64
May 08, 2018, 11:34:40 AM
I hope this good trend last longer till end of year. I belive that bitcoin will make new record this year. Just extend our patiance and hopes bitcoin will grows bigger. Bitcoin is making good trend now I'm sure everyone in this forum happy for that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
May 08, 2018, 11:23:18 AM
Yeah, after red day on the march, it is time for bitcoin to rise back to the surface.
not only bitcoin, but other cryptocurrency as well. what i dont understand is what was affecting the price.
Activity: 154
May 08, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
I agree with you, i hope bitcoin price will be increased again. i feel so happy and very excited and want to earn much money again.
Pages:
Jump to: