Pages:
Author

Topic: Green Laser Pointers *400/600/800/1000/2000MW (Refund if seized) - page 4. (Read 13832 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WW3
What kind of eye protection are you selling alongside with these lasers?
cheap glassess really Smiley
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
What kind of eye protection are you selling alongside with these lasers?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Do you have these of other colours by any chance?

Yep, red,blue,green  Cool Cool

If visibility is taken out of account, do all three burn the same? I feel like I would want the blue one since the color would be nice. But if the green burns the best, I guess the answer is clear.

All of them are pretty much the same when it comes to burning stuff, however green laser beam is much brighter than any other laser:)

Would there be a discount if I bought 2? Cheesy

Which ones and what colour were you thinking of ?

I'd possibly like 2 400 ones, one green, one blue.
WW3

If visibility is taken out of account, do all three burn the same? I feel like I would want the blue one since the color would be nice. But if the green burns the best, I guess the answer is clear.

All of them are pretty much the same when it comes to burning stuff, however green laser beam is much brighter than any other laser:)

Which ones and what colour were you thinking of ?

WW3

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

WW3

Yep, red,blue,green  Cool Cool
WW3
are these shipped from the usa ?
and why would you offer a refund if siezed ? makes no sense.

great price for those in a country where its legal. and for the guy that asked earlier they will burn the skin after a second or two. its a great weapon if someone breaks into your house :p

Sorry to say, they will be pretty useless as self defense. If you are being attacked with fists,stick,knife or gun. You will not have the time nor precision to inflict enough damage before being knocked down. 

If you get it in the eye it will blind them allright for 10secs

Can you recommend some cheap but effective (and maybe somewhat cool looking) glasses I could buy with the 400mw green laser?

i would give you a pair for free:)

Are you serious??? Haha thanks man, I'm so excited to be paid. I can't wait to order off you and have this laser in my hands. Smiley

Np, glasses are not too expensive but i am willing to provide it Smiley

great price for those in a country where its legal. and for the guy that asked earlier they will burn the skin after a second or two. its a great weapon if someone breaks into your house :p

Sorry to say, they will be pretty useless as self defense. If you are being attacked with fists,stick,knife or gun. You will not have the time nor precision to inflict enough damage before being knocked down. 

Can you recommend some cheap but effective (and maybe somewhat cool looking) glasses I could buy with the 400mw green laser?

Are you serious??? Haha thanks man, I'm so excited to be paid. I can't wait to order off you and have this laser in my hands. Smiley
WW3

WW3

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

bump bump , 50% off wont be on for long:)

Can I reserve that price for the $85 400mw green laser (so $42.50)? I get paid on the 17th (3 days from now) and I can purchase it then. Thanks. Smiley
WW3
bump bump , 50% off wont be on for long:)
WW3
Whoever bought from me got sent tracking numbers, any problems let me know! thanks
Activity: 148
Pages:
Jump to: