Pages:
Author

Topic: Green Laser Pointers *400/600/800/1000/2000MW (Refund if seized) - page 5. (Read 13832 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WW3
Ok MR.Professional customer

Is that sarcasm?

It appears so.
This seller 'Campsis' seems to have no respect or professionalism towards potential and ongoing customers, especially those with large amounts of trust and forum experience like yourself, a hero member.

It's disgraceful that he puts on a big show and display in the original post, but then his attitude and service drop after you part with your money.

Ok MR.Professional customer no.2
Unless you want to buy a laser or ask about a laser don't post crap on my thread, cheers.

I think I want a refund. Should I give you an address to send the btc back to?

Laser scheduled to be dispatched tomorrow, unless you wait till you receive it and send it back to me i can't, it's the policy.

Just to be clear, the laser has not been shipped, you will not upgrade me to the 2000mw laser, and you will not give me a refund until it has been shipped?

You are not buying laser directly from me, the laser will be shipped to you first thing in the morning. I won't upgrade 2000mw laser unless you willing to pay more. You only will get a refund if you send the laser back, However i will email supplier now and will ask him to cancel the order, i hope i make it in time. Cheers

Of course I would pay more for the 2000mw version. Instead of emailing them to cancel the order, email them to change it to the 2000mw version. I will pay the difference tonight and it can still get shipped first thing in the morning. You still get paid, I get what I want, and everyone is happy.

Ok no problems, sorry for confusion btw. I will try to call them now, maybe their time difference is different. Will update u in 15min
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

Is that sarcasm?

It appears so.
This seller 'Campsis' seems to have no respect or professionalism towards potential and ongoing customers, especially those with large amounts of trust and forum experience like yourself, a hero member.

It's disgraceful that he puts on a big show and display in the original post, but then his attitude and service drop after you part with your money.

Unless you want to buy a laser or ask about a laser don't post crap on my thread, cheers.

Laser scheduled to be dispatched tomorrow, unless you wait till you receive it and send it back to me i can't, it's the policy.

Just to be clear, the laser has not been shipped, you will not upgrade me to the 2000mw laser, and you will not give me a refund until it has been shipped?

You are not buying laser directly from me, the laser will be shipped to you first thing in the morning. I won't upgrade 2000mw laser unless you willing to pay more. You only will get a refund if you send the laser back, However i will email supplier now and will ask him to cancel the order, i hope i make it in time. Cheers

Of course I would pay more for the 2000mw version. Instead of emailing them to cancel the order, email them to change it to the 2000mw version. I will pay the difference tonight and it can still get shipped first thing in the morning. You still get paid, I get what I want, and everyone is happy.
WW3

Is that sarcasm?

It appears so.

legendary

Is that sarcasm?

It appears so.

WW3

Is that sarcasm?

It appears so.

legendary

Is that sarcasm?

It appears so.

WW3

Is that sarcasm?

It appears so.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!

Is that sarcasm?

It appears so.

legendary
WW3
legendary
He talked me into buying the 800mw one last night after I enquired about the 1000mw and higher ones.  He told me he would no longer sell over 1000mw and that his prices were wrong for the 800 and 1000 one.  The 800 price jumped up to 160 ish and the 1000mw one jumped up to about 250 dollars.  I said ok I would take the 800mw one and sent half the payment for it and I am still waiting for his confirmation that he received it.  Now when I woke up, he has dropped prices on the 800 and 1000mw lasers back down and has added the 2000mw one back up.  I would much prefer the 2000mw one over the 800mw one and have sent a message asking to get changed over.  Still have not received confirmation that the first payment was received.  Will update once I hear back from him.

Payment received will send you tracking no tomorrow Smiley I do try to compete with other sellers hence why price changes.

and you don't have time to respond to him untill he posts in topic to tell others his story? Typical scammer attempt

You idiot, i did send him a message after he sent me the funds and he didnt respond to it or posted on my thead saying be bought one. and came today and wrote an essay. :

http://i.imgur.com/ThLkeob.jpg

After that message i went to bed because it was late. Scam attempt hahah i sold many lasers with no probs, stop talking crap. Thx

Couple of tips, take them as you will.  Do not call people on your thread "idiots".  Regardless of what they say or do, it only belittles yourself and makes you seem really immature and will hurt your sales.  Keeping a level head is vital in making sales.  Flying off the handle will only hurt your business.
It was on you to let me know when funds were received, regardless of messages in between then.  This is bitcoinland, where both parties need to be completely informed about what is going on because there is so much uncertainty around everything.  I would hardly call that an essay btw.  I have called out a lot worse for less.  I do not think you are, nor have I called you a scammer in any of my messages/posts, I was simply stating I was unhappy with my current service and giving the exact details of how things have transpired to this point.  I do not think it is at all a question that I wanted the 2w laser over the .8w laser, and can post our messages from last night where you told me they were unavailable and that the 1w ones jumped over a hundred dollars in price, once I said I would rather have that one over the 800mw one.  I will be testing this one to see if it performs as stated (ie I was promised it would pop balloons and light paper on fire), and if not I will be requesting a refund and going after the higher powered one as that is what I wanted.

Apparently my order has been processed and I will have my 800mw laser's tracking number on Monday.  This is more what I settled with than what I wanted, but alas, it is what it is.  I will keep you all updated on my buyer's progress from here on out.
WW3
He talked me into buying the 800mw one last night after I enquired about the 1000mw and higher ones.  He told me he would no longer sell over 1000mw and that his prices were wrong for the 800 and 1000 one.  The 800 price jumped up to 160 ish and the 1000mw one jumped up to about 250 dollars.  I said ok I would take the 800mw one and sent half the payment for it and I am still waiting for his confirmation that he received it.  Now when I woke up, he has dropped prices on the 800 and 1000mw lasers back down and has added the 2000mw one back up.  I would much prefer the 2000mw one over the 800mw one and have sent a message asking to get changed over.  Still have not received confirmation that the first payment was received.  Will update once I hear back from him.

Payment received will send you tracking no tomorrow Smiley I do try to compete with other sellers hence why price changes.

and you don't have time to respond to him untill he posts in topic to tell others his story? Typical scammer attempt

You idiot, i did send him a message after he sent me the funds and he didnt respond to it or posted on my thead saying be bought one. and came today and wrote an essay. :

http://i.imgur.com/ThLkeob.jpg

After that message i went to bed because it was late. Scam attempt hahah i sold many lasers with no probs, stop talking crap. Thx
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
He talked me into buying the 800mw one last night after I enquired about the 1000mw and higher ones.  He told me he would no longer sell over 1000mw and that his prices were wrong for the 800 and 1000 one.  The 800 price jumped up to 160 ish and the 1000mw one jumped up to about 250 dollars.  I said ok I would take the 800mw one and sent half the payment for it and I am still waiting for his confirmation that he received it.  Now when I woke up, he has dropped prices on the 800 and 1000mw lasers back down and has added the 2000mw one back up.  I would much prefer the 2000mw one over the 800mw one and have sent a message asking to get changed over.  Still have not received confirmation that the first payment was received.  Will update once I hear back from him.

WW3
He talked me into buying the 800mw one last night after I enquired about the 1000mw and higher ones.  He told me he would no longer sell over 1000mw and that his prices were wrong for the 800 and 1000 one.  The 800 price jumped up to 160 ish and the 1000mw one jumped up to about 250 dollars.  I said ok I would take the 800mw one and sent half the payment for it and I am still waiting for his confirmation that he received it.  Now when I woke up, he has dropped prices on the 800 and 1000mw lasers back down and has added the 2000mw one back up.  I would much prefer the 2000mw one over the 800mw one and have sent a message asking to get changed over.  Still have not received confirmation that the first payment was received.  Will update once I hear back from him.

legendary
WW3
next 2000mw sale gets 20% off.
WW3
Why would you need 2000MW laser anyways? That is just not usable, guess wasting 270$ on it is just throwing money through the window.

What do you mean it's not usable....? dont post nonsense on my thread
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw
Why would you need 2000MW laser anyways? That is just not usable, guess wasting 270$ on it is just throwing money through the window.
WW3
Now to decide if I want the 2 w or 5 w laser?

Look at his update. Those are the two that he took off from available Sad.  Campsis, any chance to test these two? Do you even have them on hand or is it being drop shipped from a supplier? The 2w or 5w are the only ones I'd want, preferably the 5k mW one.

The 2-5k ones are not supplied for me, i have added a 2k one. If interested let me know
WW3
Pages:
Jump to: