Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 25. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 10:18:22 PM
The green days are gradually coming back
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 10:16:26 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

Suggesting investments to other people is a bad idea, especially when it's something so risky and volatile like crypto. You have to make that decision by yourself and trust your own thoughts and actions. Don't expect everything handed to you on a plate... do your own research.

a market that is undergoing such a rapid growth will bring profits so rapidly and make the market a green one. in addition to making the green market must improve its development so increased and generate far greater profits in the future and produce a green market.
Activity: 302
July 18, 2018, 10:16:12 PM
And I think that we will see the green market closer to the new year. Since the market is always subject to a certain periodicity. Therefore, just waiting and hoping.
Activity: 3
July 18, 2018, 10:09:43 PM
very good. clean, friendly. I'm very satisfied
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 10:08:10 PM
I still believe in crypto and I think that the market will still be green. Maybe not this year, but next year everything will definitely be restored
Activity: 350
July 18, 2018, 09:46:07 PM
Now a good growth has started, but it seems to me that it is not yet stable growth and most likely in a couple of days the price will fall again.

Hello friend. Why do you think "in a couple of days the price will fall again"? Do you have any reference channel? Can you share for us? I am looking for some good channel about the related news of crypto market. Thank you.

We should be happy that green market is here again and can be seen its growth, our investment now has a high chance of earning big, so we just hope that it will continue to grow in the next coming months.
Activity: 238
July 18, 2018, 06:48:30 PM
Now a good growth has started, but it seems to me that it is not yet stable growth and most likely in a couple of days the price will fall again.

Hello friend. Why do you think "in a couple of days the price will fall again"? Do you have any reference channel? Can you share for us? I am looking for some good channel about the related news of crypto market. Thank you.
Activity: 238
July 18, 2018, 06:45:57 PM
Hello friend. You can see the price is very cheap now. In 2017 the price was so high. So that you can take a look, take your time to research, i think you can choose the best BTC/Altcoins to invest now. Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
July 18, 2018, 06:39:11 PM
Monday was unusually green and the reason for that is not know yet. Though coinbase news of listing five new coin might have affect the market positively, but market turn around is long over due.

i think that this is only some trap for short-traders, day-traders.Btc can fall down more and take $5k (look chart) and after, we will see the bull market.

It may be trap, I don't know yet, but if it is, I doubt that Bitcoin will drop down to $5000. I don't see it any lower than $6000 in the worst case scenario in my opinion.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
July 18, 2018, 06:36:03 PM
Monday was unusually green and the reason for that is not know yet. Though coinbase news of listing five new coin might have affect the market positively, but market turn around is long over due.

i think that this is only some trap for short-traders, day-traders.Btc can fall down more and take $5k (look chart) and after, we will see the bull market.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
July 18, 2018, 11:59:54 AM
Think that this growth is connected to ETF decision for BTC in  early August . If it will be positive the BTC will skyrocketing.
In case of negative news it will correct back.
Activity: 25
July 18, 2018, 09:11:23 AM
market is experiencing a good rise and this is the first step to start to enter the market

if you want to start it is probably the right time
Activity: 294
July 18, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
Now is a good time to buy coins and hold it, the market has not fully recovered yet, so if you want to buy at a low price, now is a good time
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 09:10:50 AM
Soon we will find out where the market actually turned. I think everything will be decided in a few weeks. We carefully observe the movement of the market.
That's right, but remember how people usually say, let's wait a little longer and then it will be clear where the bitcoin price is moving. Usually it always happens that people are late to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 490
July 18, 2018, 09:08:31 AM
Soon we will find out where the market actually turned. I think everything will be decided in a few weeks. We carefully observe the movement of the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 18, 2018, 08:36:40 AM
I, too, am very happy to see such actions on the market, because I so much missed such growth of bitcoin, but of course now people who have not yet invested need to rush to buy bitcoin again. Because we will soon go to the moon.
I'm not yet sure that this is the beginning of growth. It is necessary to wait a couple more days to make sure that we are not being deceived. I still have fears that after a couple of days of growth we can again fall to the bottom.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 08:31:54 AM
I, too, am very happy to see such actions on the market, because I so much missed such growth of bitcoin, but of course now people who have not yet invested need to rush to buy bitcoin again. Because we will soon go to the moon.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 18, 2018, 08:28:50 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

the bitcon price have just a huge pump and break 6800 resistance if it will continue its rally, 10k is now achievable. the price of altcoins now is low because btc is pumping. yes it is good to buy now.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 18, 2018, 08:10:30 AM
There are good news in the crypto currency market and this is reflected positively in the stock market. The color of the graphics looks green now. I hope this will continue.
True indeed the current crypto market is arguably already recovering,
but I think we can not judge market conditions too fast like that,
because crypto market of course will always evolve all the time
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
July 18, 2018, 07:55:44 AM
It's finally in green. But the volume is still low so I doubt that Bitcoin price will stay at this level.
Pages:
Jump to: