Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 6. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 14
August 16, 2018, 03:23:29 AM
I wonder how the hell this kind of thread is merited with 5 merits, when I first saw the Title I thought it would talk about some kind of a black market for weed or something like that  Cheesy

I think that now that most of the altcoins have lost a huge percentage of their value (up to 90%+) is a good time to buy, taking into account that some may never come back. High potential, huge risk. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose and everything will be all right. Do it and you'll lose money almost for sure as you'll dump it very soon if it keeps dumping in the short term.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 16, 2018, 01:27:37 AM
If you watch on the Jan '18 price you will see ATH all coins. And today it's in the 10 times less. That's why 'green' market today is the weak copy of winter market. Yes, who want to enter now it's a good time for event. But for other holders this rebound don't have any value
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 12:28:05 AM
the right time to buy coin is when the coin you want to buy is experiencing a very drastic price decline, and maybe now is the right time to buy coins because almost all the coins in the market experience a very drastic price decline, but maybe also a little risking buying coins now, because the bear market is still ongoing, and this situation makes the price of coins in the market become uncertain and unstable, and the difficulty of guessing the price of a coin will rise or fall, that's what makes this a little risk if you buy coins now.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
August 15, 2018, 07:51:02 PM
everybody can not predict when the market will come back green, now we can only monitor and hope for the market to go green again.
I agree with you mate.We can't predict when the value will started to rise up or not.The only people that can predict was the millionaire people because they controlled when they are going to buy or sell.
You're right.  Now the market is very unstable.  Today the situation on the market is good and I hope this growth will continue.

Bitcoin has lost over 90% of its value a couple of time already and the current situation doesn't look like anything specifically new. Most of people who've been in crypyto for over a year don't panic at all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 04:34:48 PM
the dump was too long in cryptocurrency, maybe it has benn 8 months dump and no end till now
yesterday it's the biggest dump for altcoin but it can recovery easily. so i conclude market isnt good now but it still has potential for future
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
August 15, 2018, 04:08:56 PM
Market is green today wit ha good bounce from yesterday's lows. Not out of the woods yet until it makes a higher high than last high.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 03:20:13 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
everybody can not predict when the market will come back green, now we can only monitor and hope for the market to go green again.
I agree with you mate.We can't predict when the value will started to rise up or not.The only people that can predict was the millionaire people because they controlled when they are going to buy or sell.
You're right.  Now the market is very unstable.  Today the situation on the market is good and I hope this growth will continue.
I also hope that growth will continue. But we must be prepared for the market to fall again. At the moment, we must be very careful.
You're right.  I most likely will sell coins only next year.  I doubt that this year we will be able to get a good profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 15, 2018, 02:47:57 PM
I also hope that growth will continue. But we must be prepared for the market to fall again. At the moment, we must be very careful.
Activity: 155
August 15, 2018, 01:51:21 PM
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 11:32:47 AM
Now let's see the blue of the market is quite difficult, the market is now demanding a whole blood color, the altcoin is falling extremely deep and many people are very anxious, including me
Activity: 266
August 13, 2018, 05:19:45 AM
I think this week the market will not be green.  It is very likely that the price for a couple of days will freeze and will not grow.

Some people have already started to call August 10-11, black Friday, and black Saturday. In reality, these days really changed the market color but to red. Hope, the green days will start in less than a month.
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 03:41:45 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
I think in the coming week the market will be red and the price of coins will slowly fall.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 11:48:43 PM
At the beginning of each year bitcoin prices often fall. And at the end or the middle of the price, it goes up. When prices rise, people start to look at bitcoin. And when bitcoin goes down that's where people start buying bitcoin because they've seen the previous increase. So the higher the value of bitcoin, but when bitcoin goes down, the price may be higher in the future than before.
Activity: 147
August 12, 2018, 08:43:36 PM
The market is good at the moment and the prices are cheap, so it means that you can easily invest some of your money if you want to see a return at the end of the year
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 08:03:17 PM
Today's market is the color of greed and development you should seize the opportunity and you should choose the best investment for you as well as you do not miss the opportunity to invest and receive as profitable as possible
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 05:32:48 PM
Looking at the previous years, we can distinguish some growth trend from summer to winter. However, I am not sure that this trend will continue.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
August 12, 2018, 05:08:34 PM
It looks like we're going to have a red week again. I do not expect a very sharp decline. I think you fell as much as you can.
Activity: 178
August 12, 2018, 03:41:12 PM
Now is the perfect chance to grab the coins you've been wanting to get this year, the entire market is heavy bleeding, Ethereum just hit its lowest mark this year. The situation is really dire now, but if you look at the bright side, you can think of it as the biggest sale of the year. Lets continue holding and patiently wait for the bullish season.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 12:48:57 PM
If you are keeping a track on BTC price movement, you would know that BTC has successfully maintained its lower support of $5800 which means that the BTC is hovering over lower support zone. Such zones are best of making investment. BTC is unlikely to fall below it. As altcoins follow BTC, most of them are at lower support and hence provide a good entry point and profits can be shorted near yer end.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 12, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
The right time to buy Altcoin is now. Yes, this time is indeed the right time because the price of all coins still touches a low price.
Pages:
Jump to: