Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 7. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
I can tell you that we are in the red dump zone on the market. Only panic people would think that this is ending of the bubble. So my advice is to you if you have some to start buying because this cheap wont be for long.
Activity: 406
August 12, 2018, 09:57:35 AM
Almost I dont remember how green market was, how they are rising I dont remember much:) I hope that we can see minimum one bull run in this year, everybody lost much money this year unfortunately.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
August 12, 2018, 09:49:51 AM
now is the best time to buy bitcoin because the current price is at its lowest point and I'm sure in a few months the price will return to green as before.
but try to re-analyze it today, to get the cheapest price again, maybe the price will go down again
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 09:24:24 AM
To make sure the time to buy coins I think this will be difficult.
We cannot determine the exact time when the price of the coin will rise.
My advice is that you should monitor the Cryptocurrency market.
I think by looking at the price of coins, you can determine the best time to buy coins or sell coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
We missed green market from 8 months unfortunately, everyday we are seeing red market and prices going to zero almost. Anybody know what will happen and when bulls can come.
if you analyze the current situation in the crypto-currency market, it seems that the bulls have long been dead. It is very difficult to predict the further development of events, especially when not one forecasts do not come true.
Activity: 392
August 12, 2018, 07:14:10 AM
We missed green market from 8 months unfortunately, everyday we are seeing red market and prices going to zero almost. Anybody know what will happen and when bulls can come.
Activity: 210
August 12, 2018, 07:01:03 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

You know what it is very unpredictable the price in the market drop to much ad suddenly goes up...  It is very difficult to read its movement...  It has its own ways of movement...  But i think it is the best and perfect to buy to altcoin but make you choose the best altcoin and that surely has a potential in the future...  Dont buy those whom you think is just a shitcoin...  Always be wise when buying for you to avoid possible losses...
Activity: 926
August 12, 2018, 06:30:28 AM
it seems that the green market will occur after the red market because the market conditions when it falls and it is red will not be forever as it must be color and prices will move up again. coin price movements always go up and down.
Activity: 70
August 12, 2018, 02:48:42 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
The best time to buy Altcoin is at this time. Because at this time all coin prices still have a low price so it's very appropriate to buy some of the best Altcoins.
yes best to buy altcoin now, but dont hold for long time, it will hurt you, it can make your money lose
daily trading is good if you wanna buy altcoin. there are many chance in the market
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 02:28:53 AM
If you have not bought a coin yet, then now is a very good time for that.  The price of the coin has ceased to fall and I think that growth will begin now.
so now is the perfect time to buy into them. Ethereum, Eos, Ripple, Iota, Xem. The coins are ridiculously low as of right now
Activity: 378
August 12, 2018, 02:16:56 AM
Right now all alt are still very undervalued so buying in right now would be a smart idea. Buy buy now!!
Activity: 318
The Future Of Work
August 12, 2018, 01:20:38 AM
Better to not find bottom to buying altcoins, as we all know could be new bottom) I will bout when the market start revert, then I’ll check the prices and make desision)
Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 12:59:50 AM
If you have not bought a coin yet, then now is a very good time for that.  The price of the coin has ceased to fall and I think that growth will begin now.
Activity: 136
August 11, 2018, 05:31:51 PM
Now the price started to rise on some coins and maybe tomorrow the market will be green, but most likely there will not be a rapid growth.
August 11, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
We will not see much green this week. The week started so calmly against the positive news. It will only be red with a bit of negative news.

you are right,
i hope this month is the last month of red market,,
then next month we will see the real green market begin ,,

Yes probably and the market being control right and if you saw the article regarding the about Kucoin exchange news is already FUD and publish by the whales easily for all the people goes to panic and they can buy the dip or short the market so easily but once the market goes bulls those manipulators can't stop and they don't have a choice but to ride on it.
Activity: 114
August 11, 2018, 01:19:02 PM
The best time to buy Altcoin is at this time. Because at this time all coin prices still have a low price so it's very appropriate to buy some of the best Altcoins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 11, 2018, 12:34:36 PM
We will not see much green this week. The week started so calmly against the positive news. It will only be red with a bit of negative news.

you are right,
i hope this month is the last month of red market,,
then next month we will see the real green market begin ,,
August 11, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
Now is the best time to buy coins.  The market is now red, the price of coins is falling.  But I think soon the growth will begin.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
August 11, 2018, 06:02:23 AM
The market is turning green, but I do not believe they will grow fast and the price will go up, as many times the market rises but continues to decline, only rising for a short time so I lost faith. on them pretty much.

When slightly the market goes in green it seems a huge profit booking take place due to which it falls like 1000$ or more and thus we are back to 6k bound zone and thus it is not able to reach the new high as people are expecting it to rise.
Activity: 65
August 11, 2018, 05:52:21 AM
Frankly, I am buying more altcoin for 3 months, like 3x altcoins already. Crypto will thrive again and I believe I would gain more than lose.
Pages:
Jump to: