Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 8. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 01:38:11 PM
I think this week the market will not be green.  It is very likely that the price for a couple of days will freeze and will not grow.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 12:14:03 PM
Then, when you see and feel that the price for the cryptocurrency will not be less, but will only grow up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 08, 2018, 06:01:43 AM
Today's market is always red, I have not seen the long blue, only green in a short time so I no longer expect them, recently I do not often see prices
Activity: 97
August 08, 2018, 03:17:00 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

If you have some TA experience, chart up some altcoins. Buy in accumulation zones in the trough.
Its very dependent on BTC at the moment as mostly all altcoins are backed by BTC.

Wait for confirmation of a breakout to be certain of an entry.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
August 08, 2018, 03:14:08 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

If bitcoin price go down to 5k usd then its indicating that it will go ahead and increase dramatically . In my opinion this year will end in a decent amount not this month but maybe in December then followed by pump next year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 03:03:17 AM
In my opinion we have to learn about the historical price action cryptocurrancy will help us to decide, now I see a strong support area and this bullish market will continue for the next few months, this is the right time for us to buy as many coins as we want because the price is low and we can hold it for sale when the price reaches a very high value.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 12:54:51 AM
the market should be green now. because people with dreams are impatient and start to fear. we can see profits on the rise.

You cannot ever say that the market SHOULD be green or red. It is unpredictable. very often everything depends on the activities of the whales or on the information about the crypto that appears in mass media.
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
August 07, 2018, 04:46:27 PM
I think the market is starting to move up maybe it shows there will be a price recovery and we have to wait a few more months to know for sure the price is really recovering and we can see a green market.

It might not take months anymore, there are some key events happening in the upcoming days and the SEC hearing of the ETF propsal is one of them. Many experts and people connected to the financial ecosystem see a very high probability that the CBOE will get approval for their application. They main reason is that they target institutional investors while the Winklefoss brothers application was aimed at retail investors. I see btc at 40-60k in Q4.
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 01:43:23 PM
I think now the situation on the market is good, because the price of coins is almost not falling.  And this means that soon a good growth will begin.
August 07, 2018, 01:18:21 PM
Yes, now the market is green but the price of coins is almost not growing.  And so if you have not bought a coin yet, now is the time.
Activity: 71
August 06, 2018, 12:42:14 PM
BTC falling again, now I don't even know if the market will recover soon. My prophesy it will go back up to 15k by the end of the year
Activity: 147
August 06, 2018, 12:36:55 PM
I think in the next couple of weeks the price will not grow much, and most likely, only in September will the growth begin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 06, 2018, 09:35:07 AM
Green, but in a short time the market will fall back, I believe in this market, if the green market is to wait until the end of this year, or next year the market can rise again, The best coin is still BTC and ETH suitable for us to invest in
Activity: 126
August 06, 2018, 05:04:43 AM
The market is turning green, but I do not believe they will grow fast and the price will go up, as many times the market rises but continues to decline, only rising for a short time so I lost faith. on them pretty much.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
August 06, 2018, 04:34:50 AM
We will not see much green this week. The week started so calmly against the positive news. It will only be red with a bit of negative news.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 06, 2018, 04:04:49 AM
the market should be green now. because people with dreams are impatient and start to fear. we can see profits on the rise.

Real investors really knows how risky bitcoin investment is and that requires a very tough and strong mind to withstand the mentally abusive environment of cryptographic currencies. It's really hard to watch your crypto assets to fall whenever crashes occur but it is also relieving to see the market turned to green after that. So i don't really care of what the market's color is because my belief is stronger than this fast-changing color market.
August 05, 2018, 11:59:06 PM
I think before the good and rapid growth in the price remains a little.  And the market is already almost stable.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
August 05, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

I think that there are more and more investors and after holidays it will be even more, time before the end of this year could be still very profitable for investors which will come to the market even now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
August 05, 2018, 04:13:06 PM
I think Bithumb's opening will be positive. This week for major markets. There's a dam of $ 7,000.
Activity: 280
August 05, 2018, 04:12:10 PM
All altcoins were dumped recently. They are all at a low price and available to be bought.
Pages:
Jump to: