Pages:
Author

Topic: GreenCoin Signature Campaign- Solving the Carbon Problem - page 3. (Read 13819 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
I've got the payment, thx.
Are you considering continuing the campaign? If so, i would like to sign up for next month as a senior.
Activity: 728
I wish I was asleep at the moment, but I'm staying around for a few to try and ensure nobody has any concerns.

The biggest problem with this would be that I don't believe I can condone the spreading of GreenCoin in that way. People would very quickly make posts about GreenCoin where it is inappropriate in this forum, and it's all downhill from there.

With that being said, we have/are considering a social media related campaign - make 30 tweets in a month related to GreenCoin, or 30 reddit posts, 30 facebook posts, etc. If you can provide feedback on this idea, it would be greatly appreciated (and anyone can post for that matter).

I would like to comment on this tomorrow after I have slept and thought about it...-thumbsup-
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
The amount of people who respond without even taking the time to read whether or not there are campaign slots open lead us to believe that people don't actually care about what we are trying to do - they just want their payment. I'll let you know in due time what our decision is, and why we've made it.

Thanks.

Perhaps, if you decide to keep the campaign open or try again at some point, the conditions should be amended to include a minimum number of posts dedicated to Greencoin.  I like the idea and would have placed more effort into it if I didn't just view it as a sig campaign (which is a passive action and something I assumed that those involved were running points).

I appreciate the payment and I will not change my signature immediately (My choice; off the clock so to speak)...I have no issue with that; this is my first sig campaign and I am more ideological than financial minded. 

But I think that requiring a minimum amount of posts for Greencoin specifically would do more than just a signature.  Discussion is awesome and I would have done that (been trying to rationalize your quote with my participation for the past day)...specifically, discussion based on the real world applications that you guys are working on. 

Again, thank you....I hope there is still an opportunity to help you guys.

I wish I was asleep at the moment, but I'm staying around for a few to try and ensure nobody has any concerns.

The biggest problem with this would be that I don't believe I can condone the spreading of GreenCoin in that way. People would very quickly make posts about GreenCoin where it is inappropriate in this forum, and it's all downhill from there.

With that being said, we have/are considering a social media related campaign - make 30 tweets in a month related to GreenCoin, or 30 reddit posts, 30 facebook posts, etc. If you can provide feedback on this idea, it would be greatly appreciated (and anyone can post for that matter).
The amount of people who respond without even taking the time to read whether or not there are campaign slots open lead us to believe that people don't actually care about what we are trying to do - they just want their payment. I'll let you know in due time what our decision is, and why we've made it.

Thanks.

Perhaps, if you decide to keep the campaign open or try again at some point, the conditions should be amended to include a minimum number of posts dedicated to Greencoin.  I like the idea and would have placed more effort into it if I didn't just view it as a sig campaign (which is a passive action and something I assumed that those involved were running points).

I appreciate the payment and I will not change my signature immediately (My choice; off the clock so to speak)...I have no issue with that; this is my first sig campaign and I am more ideological than financial minded. 

But I think that requiring a minimum amount of posts for Greencoin specifically would do more than just a signature.  Discussion is awesome and I would have done that (been trying to rationalize your quote with my participation for the past day)...specifically, discussion based on the real world applications that you guys are working on. 

Again, thank you....I hope there is still an opportunity to help you guys.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
All GreenCoin payments sent.
TXID:
61232460ffa3163efaec4a45e7f4afd16cf05b311f4b94d364c20fef881f4ddf
100,000 to 18 members = 1.8 Million GRE.

9 of 11 BTC payments sent. (I accidentally signed up more members than anticipated. Will send their coins later on today).
TXID:
582d4a70bf17b2b9186a66945c0d566984efc5ac48ce33060f2a9f7b379bff16
https://blockchain.info/tx/582d4a70bf17b2b9186a66945c0d566984efc5ac48ce33060f2a9f7b379bff16

0.05 BTC to 9 members = .45 BTC, plus fee.

At this time, the ONLY members that have not been paid are:
feryjhie
deepestfear

You will be paid as soon as possible. I was feeling generous and so EVERYONE was paid early, and was paid regardless of activity. Thank you for your contribution to our project.

SIGNUPS FOR THIS SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ARE NOW CLOSED.

Should we decide to continue this campaign in the future, we will post so here. For that reason, we will not be locking this thread and any and all discussions regarding this campaign should be placed here. I would also greatly appreciate everyone to post their confirmations of payment to this thread, if possible.

Thanks all.

confirmed got the payment, thankyou Smiley
legendary
All GreenCoin payments sent.
TXID:
61232460ffa3163efaec4a45e7f4afd16cf05b311f4b94d364c20fef881f4ddf
100,000 to 18 members = 1.8 Million GRE.

9 of 11 BTC payments sent. (I accidentally signed up more members than anticipated. Will send their coins later on today).
TXID:
582d4a70bf17b2b9186a66945c0d566984efc5ac48ce33060f2a9f7b379bff16
https://blockchain.info/tx/582d4a70bf17b2b9186a66945c0d566984efc5ac48ce33060f2a9f7b379bff16

0.05 BTC to 9 members = .45 BTC, plus fee.

At this time, the ONLY members that have not been paid are:
feryjhie
deepestfear

You will be paid as soon as possible. I was feeling generous and so EVERYONE was paid early, and was paid regardless of activity. Thank you for your contribution to our project.

SIGNUPS FOR THIS SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ARE NOW CLOSED.

Should we decide to continue this campaign in the future, we will post so here. For that reason, we will not be locking this thread and any and all discussions regarding this campaign should be placed here. I would also greatly appreciate everyone to post their confirmations of payment to this thread, if possible.

Thanks all.
Activity: 490
Tomorrow is payment day for everyone who signed up on the 12 th of October as per the spreadsheet
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is this full?

i think yes. and tomorrow is the payment for this signature campaign
Activity: 742
Is this full?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
Have a feeling even if they continue that they will drop everyone below senior
Let's see
Let's see

At the moment, I'm personally leaning the other way.

We still haven't finished our cost analysis on whether or not this is worth it; The idea is to attract producers, and if we were to continue the campaign we would be integrating our affiliate program.

Thanks.

forgive them , sir
and I know how do you feel sir  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
Let's see
Let's see

We still haven't finished our cost analysis on whether or not this is worth it; The idea is to attract producers, and if we were to continue the campaign we would be integrating our affiliate program.

Thanks.

I think the campaign term is over. Can I remove my sig now ? Or, do u plan to continue this campaign ?
legendary
Let's see
Let's see

Thanks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Expect them to continue, still want to join their activities.
They are good partners, thank you.
Activity: 490
Let's see
I've become Sr. member and changed signature to senior recently. I was full when i've signed up.

Same here.  I expect  to be paid per the conditions I signed up as - A Full member.

It's only fair based on the allocated funds at the beginning of the campaign....

Thats's correct. But I've posted around 100 posts which is 2 times more than requared. And half of this time i've spent with sr signature being sr member. At least i hope they will continue campaign. I'd like to sign up as senior for the next month.
I've become Sr. member and changed signature to senior recently. I was full when i've signed up.

Same here.  I expect  to be paid per the conditions I signed up as - A Full member.

It's only fair based on the allocated funds at the beginning of the campaign....
1 month is passed, so when is the payment?

I think Sr.member receive upfront payment
Am I right ?

This campaign has been escrowed by bitcoininformation

So we just wait for the payment

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self
i've check my greencoin wallet at allcoin but didnt have received your payment ..
im so sorry about my post . i cant reach max post
legendary

Am I right ?

You are correct.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

Am I right ?

Pages:
Jump to: