Pages:
Author

Topic: GreenCoin Signature Campaign- Solving the Carbon Problem - page 8. (Read 13819 times)

legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
Interested in signing up with this if there is a slot left.

There are already 10 sr or hero members in this campaign. You can see the list of users that joined so far in the second post of this thread.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Interested in signing up with this if there is a slot left.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
My name is not on the list. Removing sig.
did you seen the rule ?

you must have at least 15 activity
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
My name is not on the list. Removing sig.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Assuming this trial month works well for GRE, we will continue this signature campaign and expand the available slots.

If you didn't make it in this month, know that there is still another chance soon. Thank you all.

Thanks for that, I'll keep an eye on things.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I now hold escrow for this campaign as agreed upon in the agreement posted below.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is the BTC escrow address.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1EF5XhpA9NBiv9S7RTp6ZA2cuG85K4duMw
HBqSFu81Id/w/j57x7uPgMNDyykl21eIAFq0JNLptybMboYMx3MSeEBibleOCsOJBL1Up9bQXSPqDTDaIHgSAsY=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Code:
GQXqJSj2XKvHX3qVSDkwkkUpYgqULVfETq
This is the GRE escrow address
IFgJQ1PZPzdf8Tr3nrII3Fwo1HlfN0pbV8qUMvnmt5p2mCO4iHrdfWFmc84UkfHcAUP0X3Q3HFPNJ0MBs1iE4ik=

BitcoinInformation Escrow
First Draft
13-10-2014

Basic Information
This message will be a binding contract between ncsupanda and BitcoinInformation, which ensures payment of the campaign members which are taking part in the "GreenCoin Signature Campaign- Solving the Carbon Problem"-campaign. BitcoinInformation will be send a specified amount of coins which will be used to pay campaign participants if ncsupanda defaults or disappears. If ncsupanda does pay in time the coins will be returned.

Fee's
The fee will be 0.1BTC, to be send to BitcoinInformation's public donation address, which is 115TJLNHbc4opemg4k22Liu4qjFjS1UpiY (and can also be found on his profile).

Amount of coins to hold onto
The coins that will be escrowed is 0.5BTC and 3000000 GRE.

Procedure
The agreed amount of coins that BitcoinInformation will hold onto will be send to the following address: 1EF5XhpA9NBiv9S7RTp6ZA2cuG85K4duMw for BTC and GQXqJSj2XKvHX3qVSDkwkkUpYgqULVfETq for GRE. Once received, BitcoinInformation will sign a message stating that he is in control of these coins to proof to the participants of the campaign that escrow has been done through BitcoinInformation.

BitcoinInformation will return the coins to ncsupanda, once they did there first payment. If they fail to do so, the coins will be used to reimburse the participants.

Agreement
If ncsupanda agrees with this contract he shall send the coins to the address specified above.
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
Assuming this trial month works well for GRE, we will continue this signature campaign and expand the available slots.

If you didn't make it in this month, know that there is still another chance soon. Thank you all.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
^ that campaign seems to have stopped for now.

I'm now a full member, and will update the signature as discussed yesterday. Out of curiosity, what do the colors in the members spreadsheet mean?
legendary
Damn >_< should've known it would be full in seconds, guess I'll have to search elsewhere, thanks, I must have miscounted how many there were because the ranks weren't grouped together lol looked like a good one too.

If I could suggest, this one seems to be open right now:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fortunejackcom-signature-campaign-earn-008-btc-778902

It doesn't pay as good as this one, but you'll have something than nothing.

Thanks, that's not a bad campaign, I guess I'll join it if I have to but I want to avoid gambling sites if I can, I'd rather not increase the "I lost all my money gambling!" topics.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Damn >_< should've known it would be full in seconds, guess I'll have to search elsewhere, thanks, I must have miscounted how many there were because the ranks weren't grouped together lol looked like a good one too.

If I could suggest, this one seems to be open right now:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fortunejackcom-signature-campaign-earn-008-btc-778902

It doesn't pay as good as this one, but you'll have something than nothing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hi, I'am new on allcoin & I went to https://www.allcoin.com/home/deposit/gre
It says
Deposit Address: GSHyDfefwKuysGbuuDENag6tPLvqHn83Mc

So please change my adress to that one . If that's what you need to send the payment later.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 509
Activity: 728
Bitcoin Address: 1ND2oLR4rZ3pq3wixES7KPMZRQzifNbZGm

Please confirm if I am in the signature campaign! I have messaged Coinbroker to inform them I am leaving the campaign for the last week.

I think this campaign maybe full to Snr/Heroes. Did you check the spreadsheet? Coinbroker are ending their campaign as well if that's any use to you:

CoinBroker will end their campaign on next Tuesday(Oct 21st)

Payment sent for this week, please do check.

Announcement to all members in this campaign:
Thanks for all your participation in this sig campaign; however, the campaign will close on next Tuesday(Oct 21st), please notice in advance.
legendary
Activity: 728
Bitcoin Address: 1ND2oLR4rZ3pq3wixES7KPMZRQzifNbZGm

Please confirm if I am in the signature campaign! I have messaged Coinbroker to inform them I am leaving the campaign for the last week.
Activity: 490
Confirming receipt of the upfront payment
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Activity:154
BTC Address:14nE9j3jzFvHjxRaFXaM9uKtDZJf7X3npj
legendary
I'd be interested in joining this sig campaign when my current signature campaign runs out next week, would it be possible to reserve a slot or something or should I just post again on Tuesday when I get my last payment? As others have said, keep the post count low if you can, active members will always post lots anyway and we don't need people spamming nonsensically to up their post count.

Edit: Think I'll go for it regardless, I suspect this signature campaign will be pretty popular with hero users.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
Name : RappelzReborn
Activity : 84
BTC Adress : 17rYkHB1x445uWP7kpf9E4LFD9XK6rQkpn
GreenCoin wallet Adress  : Gbn56JvBA9vQKtmwaRfv4n9u2jm2NbL7ea

Signing again with correct informations, I downloaded the wallet as you said but it's not making any synchronisation with the network
& could you explain how much  BTC do we get for each post / payment time etc . It's my first signature compain , sorry haha  Grin

If wallet can't sync,
you can use exchanger like allcoin to receive you GRE once you get paid

2,000 GRE per post and 50 post per month (you'll receive 100,000 GRE)

see down here, when you registered.
After a month , you'll got paid

Spreadsheet - Updated as new members are added to this campaign.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g8_Mk8s2xZc1uAMekoBEd_4mMSa4irgJMRVEM9-8OCk/edit?usp=sharing

*just wait ncsupanda update his spreadsheet  Smiley
Activity: 686
Name : RappelzReborn
Activity : 84
BTC Adress : 17rYkHB1x445uWP7kpf9E4LFD9XK6rQkpn
GreenCoin wallet Adress  : Gbn56JvBA9vQKtmwaRfv4n9u2jm2NbL7ea

Signing again with correct informations, I downloaded the wallet as you said but it's not making any synchronisation with the network
& could you explain how much  BTC do we get for each post / payment time etc . It's my first signature compain , sorry haha  Grin

any explanation is highly appreciate dude  Cry and why I'am in PENDING in spreadsheet Shocked
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self
it can i use greencoin address in allcoin.com ?  Huh

Yes you can.

ohh thanks,, then I change my address with this GYrgZG99QPP9hctyD46oVotDqQm4mTiMng Smiley

also used allcoin address bcause can not sync or more precisely i dont understand how to sync lol
Pages:
Jump to: