Pages:
Author

Topic: GreenCoin Signature Campaign- Solving the Carbon Problem - page 5. (Read 13819 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
Just reporting that im a senior member now. And I have changed signature from full to senior.

I'm not asking to increase my pay fro 0.05 to 0.12 since i was full member when i've signed up. But i would be grateful if you pay mine 0.05 btc right now and not waiting till 12 november.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Can I join next month?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Ok, I have had the signature for the past 20 days. I know the op sent the payments for the senior members in advance. But he has not been replying to any messages or posts. I was confirmed in the start, but all of a sudden the google doc is showing my username as pending. Op can you atleast reply to any of the messages?
Thanks

Apologies.

I'm a double engineering major, so besides having exams and homework recently, my girlfriend was also in a car accident so I am dealing with all of that currently.

I have not been ignoring GreenCoin or this signature campaign; We are working on a large media campaign and so that's where the small amount of focus I can offer has been.

Currently writing this while on my way to class - I will update that Google doc reflecting not only yours, but all changes I've been messaged about. Pardon my delay.

Thanks all.

reporting, changing my sig to Junior Member sig Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
GreenCoin
Ok, I have had the signature for the past 20 days. I know the op sent the payments for the senior members in advance. But he has not been replying to any messages or posts. I was confirmed in the start, but all of a sudden the google doc is showing my username as pending. Op can you atleast reply to any of the messages?
Thanks

Apologies.

I'm a double engineering major, so besides having exams and homework recently, my girlfriend was also in a car accident so I am dealing with all of that currently.

I have not been ignoring GreenCoin or this signature campaign; We are working on a large media campaign and so that's where the small amount of focus I can offer has been.

Currently writing this while on my way to class - I will update that Google doc reflecting not only yours, but all changes I've been messaged about. Pardon my delay.

Thanks all.

Thanks a lot for getting back. I was just worried, that you had dropped it, and I had the signature on my account for nothing.
Take Care and good luck
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
Thanks

Apologies.

Thanks all.
GreenCoin
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
I am close to be a hero member

Name:    cryptasm
Activity:    434

Bitcoin address:    1JUjdpkbiWZavf5fWREZYD9i3bh25Smtaq

I would like to join your signature campain.

Cryptasm
Activity: 182
Hi, Just wanted to update that my rank is Jr. Member now and I have updated my sig accordingly.

Same here, even I turned into a JR member recently, and have updated my signature as one.
Also, currently this coin is listed only at allcoin, so paying out in GreenCoin might not be such a good idea as it will cause the prices to go down even more once everyone here is paid out. At the start of the campaign the price /Greencoin was 11 sats and now its half, So maybe you might want to consider bitcoin as a mode of payment for signature campaign. But its your call at the end.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hi, Just wanted to update that my rank is Jr. Member now and I have updated my sig accordingly.
GreenCoin
ncsupanda,I was registered for the campaign, but it shows me pending for some reason. I have had the signature since the start. Can you please confirm?
Thanks

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Have a solar array or know someone who does? The next 10 Producer sign-ups will receive 0.1 BTC bounty.

Rules:
- You must have a renewable energy system (e.g., home or small business solar array tied to the grid) in order to be a GreenCoin producer.
- Go to grcoin.com and sign up.
- I will email you to finish the registration process. This requires verifying your solar array and getting your initial meter reading and GRE addy
- After submitting your first 5 meter readings (minimum of 5 days) I will ask for you BTC addy and send the bounty
- Mention this post (or link to it) as bounty verification

GreenCoin is a reward for renewable production, such as solar energy, that you receive for free daily. And now the next 10 sign-ups get 0.1 BTC just for signing up! Bitcoin and GreenCoin, why not?!?!

0.1 BTC! Join GreenCoin now!

I'm waiting for my new Digital Energy meter ordered from ebay to come.
The current non-digital one is wired.
So keep my slot for this. I already have your email.
legendary
Have a solar array or know someone who does? The next 10 Producer sign-ups will receive 0.1 BTC bounty.

Rules:
- You must have a renewable energy system (e.g., home or small business solar array tied to the grid) in order to be a GreenCoin producer.
- Go to grcoin.com and sign up.
- I will email you to finish the registration process. This requires verifying your solar array and getting your initial meter reading and GRE addy
- After submitting your first 5 meter readings (minimum of 5 days) I will ask for you BTC addy and send the bounty
- Mention this post (or link to it) as bounty verification

GreenCoin is a reward for renewable production, such as solar energy, that you receive for free daily. And now the next 10 sign-ups get 0.1 BTC just for signing up! Bitcoin and GreenCoin, why not?!?!

0.1 BTC! Join GreenCoin now!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Interesting. Can I join this signature campaign?

thanks in advance.

Even I am a newbie? I work hard and I can participate in the forum actively.

If you check ncsupanda's post above you, you will see "There are now no more slots available, as we've closed ALL of them until the next round (if we decide to have one)."

If you check the google doc (link in post #2), you will see "Available Slots: 0 0 0".
Activity: 35
Interesting. Can I join this signature campaign?

thanks in advance.

Even I am a newbie? I work hard and I can participate in the forum actively.
Waiting for an answer here ncsu? Am I enrolled or not? I don't see my name in the list?

I've added you - There are now no more slots available, as we've closed ALL of them until the next round (if we decide to have one).

Thank you Smiley
legendary
Waiting for an answer here ncsu? Am I enrolled or not? I don't see my name in the list?

I've added you - There are now no more slots available, as we've closed ALL of them until the next round (if we decide to have one).
Name:    xinzark
Activity:    291
Position:    Sr. Member
Bitcoin address:    152Hibb5kpvfSHdPPJi2ScE1LMQ4f35UC1

There haven't been any Sr. Member slots since the FIRST day of applications for this Campaign. I hope you understand why I haven't been responding to any applications by anyone that is Sr. Member or higher.

Senior members and above get full upfront payment?
What happens if the post count stays below 50 ?

Also, will this go on for the next month too? i am interested, but can join only after present one.

Yes, they do receive full upfront payment - It's a sign of good faith.

If the post count stays below 50, we will leave negative trust on them. The good faith is worth the risk.

As for going on next month, we will have to determine that from the statistics of this campaign. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Name:    golikcoin
Activity:    448
Bitcoin address:    1GoLiku21paXKCZDGQ647G7jDeaZ792eTF
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
Senior members and above get full upfront payment?
What happens if the post count stays below 50 ?

Also, will this go on for the next month too? i am interested, but can join only after present one.
Pages:
Jump to: