Pages:
Author

Topic: GreenCoin Signature Campaign- Solving the Carbon Problem - page 4. (Read 13819 times)

legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
1 month is passed, so when is the payment?

The earliest payments are due November 12th, as per the signup agreement. Check the spreadsheet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
1 month is passed, so when is the payment?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
Can i join if available ?

Name:   grolll
Activity:   350
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   December 03, 2013, 05:40:31 PM
Activity: 630
hey,can i join?
hsz
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
A good  signature campaign. But I had joined another one. Mayby next time.......... Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
Hi,any spot for Sr member?Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Has a good payment, will join at the end of fortune jack if possible.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
I will apply

Activity: 122
Btc Address :   1Bj5rvNCftj9fo4ShuLmFJqzpTC8XnciHR

its full mate, u should check the OP
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
I don't think he is allowing any new sign ups right now
I understand they are still working out if it makes sense to continue this campaign
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I will apply

Activity: 122
Btc Address :   1Bj5rvNCftj9fo4ShuLmFJqzpTC8XnciHR
legendary
We will more than likely not be continuing another month. In a week's time when the first round of this campaign ends, I'll let you know. We may do every other month, etc.

Its totally your call, but if I could suggest you should narrow down on member rankings rather than running it alternate months. Probably limiting it to senior or full members?

This is something we are considering. Thank you!
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
We will more than likely not be continuing another month. In a week's time when the first round of this campaign ends, I'll let you know. We may do every other month, etc.

Its totally your call, but if I could suggest you should narrow down on member rankings rather than running it alternate months. Probably limiting it to senior or full members?
legendary
If you got any spot I would like to register. Please let me know.

Position: Sr. Member
BTC Address: 1H7AArcmGmTNAg5Z6e93dmDS2W9M8xwWjD
Hi,

I want to join this campaign.

username: findftp
payment address:  1K9vcx2wAiS6gDeNZcjKfqJtZ7anYJWZe5

The amount of people blindly ignoring the post and just asking to join despite it being full is mind numbing.

@ncsupanda Do u plan to continue this campaign for the next month with the same term as of this month ?

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
@ncsupanda Do u plan to continue this campaign for the next month with the same term as of this month ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
If you got any spot I would like to register. Please let me know.

Position: Sr. Member
BTC Address: 1H7AArcmGmTNAg5Z6e93dmDS2W9M8xwWjD
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006
Delusional crypto obsessionist
Hi,

I want to join this campaign.

username: findftp
payment address:  1K9vcx2wAiS6gDeNZcjKfqJtZ7anYJWZe5

legendary
Since I finished the 50 posts & more  , will I get my payment now (Yes I won't change my signature till the 11/13/2014) Roll Eyes ? Grin

Not quite how Signature Campaigns work.
Activity: 686
Since I finished the 50 posts & more  , will I get my payment now (Yes I won't change my signature till the 11/13/2014) Roll Eyes ? Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is there any spot available for full member . I want to join this . Please confirm me so I will apply on time and update my signature with requirements  Smiley
On the spreadsheet has no space left for new participants, maybe next month will be...
You can check by yourself https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g8_Mk8s2xZc1uAMekoBEd_4mMSa4irgJMRVEM9-8OCk/edit#gid=0
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Is there any spot available for full member . I want to join this . Please confirm me so I will apply on time and update my signature with requirements  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: