Author

Topic: Gridcoin (GRC) - first coin utilizing BOINC - Official Thread - page 287. (Read 597251 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Extremecoin

Please help me understand.. what are EXC?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Please help me understand.. what are EXC?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
That is my bid.  Smiley

i got 0.26 exc on coinex, but if i send the fee is 0.1 so you will only get 0.16

what coins are you accepting?

WTS 1000 GRC

post your offers thanks

What ever coin available in cryptsy...

What about sepa and escrow?

just give me your offers and if we have a deal im willing to send first 

you mean you want to buy 1000 GRC = .16 EXC ?  is it correct offer?

thanks anyway...just in case u have some GRC im willing to buy them 100x of your offer
legendary
That is my bid.  Smiley

i got 0.26 exc on coinex, but if i send the fee is 0.1 so you will only get 0.16

WTS 1000 GRC

post your offers thanks

Okay cool.  After updating to .net 4.5, you went back to the mining console and tried hitting Register Mining Module, then click refresh a few times right? If not go and try that. If you already did, then with Gridcoin open, try this:

Open an administrator prompt and enter the following.

• regasm boinc.dll

• regtlibv12 boinc.tlb

They should both return successful. Then go to the Mining Console and hit refresh a few times. You should see the Registered Mining Module Version go up, as well as the Threads and Processing Power.

If that doesn't work, then delete the folder you extracted the .zip to, and install the .msi, as it does the registering automatically.
Yeah one point Id like to make, when you install from the zip and do the manual registration of the files, if your mining console Registered Version is "0", the client is NOT going to work.  You have to get that number above zero.  When you click "Register" from the client, it will technically do the commands Aysyr listed but that only works if you are running the program as admin and you have Unblocked the downloaded files (to mark them as safe).  Next, if you do the manual registration from the command prompt you have to run these commands from the gridcoin-qt.exe's location (ie CD to the gridcoin folder first).  If all this fails install the program using the MSI as Aysyr pointed out and it will auto-register.

Good luck.

After installing the .msi all went right.
Should have known this first Smiley.
Thanks for the help!

WTS 1000 GRC

post your offers thanks

legendary

WTS 1000 GRC

post your offers thanks

WTS 1000 GRC

post your offers thanks

WTS 1000 GRC

post your offers thanks

WTS 1000 GRC

post your offers thanks

legendary

WTS 1000 GRC

post your offers thanks
legendary
I switched to reaper and I am getting better results, i have not had the "verified by network" error yet.

Ye I was getting quite a bit of stales. When i tried reaper it seems i am getting less.

In last 2 days I have 7 accepted shares and 6 rejectet (all time boinc utilization 100)

Is this normal? Or not?

Ok today I lost 3x150GRC as those were not verified by network  Angry
I upgraded my wallet and mining with reaper now...I hope it will go better  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Ye I was getting quite a bit of stales. When i tried reaper it seems i am getting less.

In last 2 days I have 7 accepted shares and 6 rejectet (all time boinc utilization 100)

Is this normal? Or not?

Ok today I lost 3x150GRC as those were not verified by network  Angry
I upgraded my wallet and mining with reaper now...I hope it will go better  Wink
WTS 1000 GRC

post your offers thanks
legendary
I guess we are going to have to be patient.

It'll happen of its own accord Smiley It'll probably get added onto Cryptsy first
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
It'll happen of its own accord Smiley It'll probably get added onto Cryptsy first
legendary
Why don't we try to get Gridcoin on BTC-E?
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
Okay cool.  After updating to .net 4.5, you went back to the mining console and tried hitting Register Mining Module, then click refresh a few times right? If not go and try that. If you already did, then with Gridcoin open, try this:

• regasm boinc.dll

• regtlibv12 boinc.tlb

They should both return successful. Then go to the Mining Console and hit refresh a few times. You should see the Registered Mining Module Version go up, as well as the Threads and Processing Power.

If that doesn't work, then delete the folder you extracted the .zip to, and install the .msi, as it does the registering automatically.
Yeah one point Id like to make, when you install from the zip and do the manual registration of the files, if your mining console Registered Version is "0", the client is NOT going to work.  You have to get that number above zero.  When you click "Register" from the client, it will technically do the commands Aysyr listed but that only works if you are running the program as admin and you have Unblocked the downloaded files (to mark them as safe).  Next, if you do the manual registration from the command prompt you have to run these commands from the gridcoin-qt.exe's location (ie CD to the gridcoin folder first).  If all this fails install the program using the MSI as Aysyr pointed out and it will auto-register.

Good luck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

• regasm boinc.dll

• regtlibv12 boinc.tlb

Activity: 33
Зaглyшкy мaxoм нaпишaт. He взлeтит.
Jump to: