Pages:
Author

Topic: Gridcoin (GRC) - first coin utilizing BOINC - Official Thread - page 63. (Read 597425 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
My wallet shows up the message:
Magnitude: 0,00; Project: INVESTOR
CPID: INVESTOR

list cpids result is just empty like:

18:25:06 list cpids
18:25:06[
{
"Command" : "cpids"
}
]

and the access to the site http://boinc.netsoft-online.com/get_user.php?cpid=xxx" that is referred by this command is forbidden:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /get_user.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What is wrong?

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
legendary
http://gridcoin.us/Guides/gridcoin-install.htm

One more question, I have setup boinc and now researching one project, but still my gridcoin wallet shows ALL BOINC PROJECTS EXHAUSTED.. CPID: INVESTOR, PROJECT INVESTOR  Huh How long i need to wait to see my stats change? How long it takes gridcoins to mature in wallet and ready for POR? I sent those coins last night and still not matured?

Thanks in advance. 
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
One more question, I have setup boinc and now researching one project, but still my gridcoin wallet shows ALL BOINC PROJECTS EXHAUSTED.. CPID: INVESTOR, PROJECT INVESTOR  Huh How long i need to wait to see my stats change? How long it takes gridcoins to mature in wallet and ready for POR? I sent those coins last night and still not matured?

Thanks in advance. 
legendary
You can use Kattie's grc calculator to get an idea: http://kati3e.github.io/gridcoin-calc/

hi guys i just need a small advice hope somebody can help me.

What boinc project currently pays most reward in POR?
Oh this calculator was not working yesterday but i see its working now. I ll check it out, Thank you!
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
When the pool can be expected?
legendary
You can use Kattie's grc calculator to get an idea: http://kati3e.github.io/gridcoin-calc/

legendary

Activity: 727
Merit: 501
I stopped contributing for a project and removed it so my RAC for it right now is almost 0 but it's still being counted towards my magnitude, how do I completely remove it from my CPID so that it doesn't affect my magnitude? do I have to remove team Gridcoin from the project's site?
It´s that a problem?? I have some projects I haven't worked more in my project list, they sum a very low mag, 1 or 2, but in terms of total mag I don't see what influence could that have.
Salute
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
Load up a fresh wallet and import the private key I suppose.

I made a paper wallet and sent some coins there. Where can I check this address to see everything worked out well?

THX

Where I can check the address?   THX

that would work for sure but I want a cold wallet. I just want to check if there is the correct amount of coins at the address. I dont want to bring the priv key to an online system

THX

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I stopped contributing for a project and removed it so my RAC for it right now is almost 0 but it's still being counted towards my magnitude, how do I completely remove it from my CPID so that it doesn't affect my magnitude? do I have to remove team Gridcoin from the project's site?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
New update: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1331-new-coin-launch-announcement-grc-gridcoin/page-1028#entry200249 the investor issue is fixed in the new update, there were some problems with the staking of the superblock, which updates everyone's NN magnitude figures, that is why you saw "INVESTOR" , should sort itself out by tomorrow.

Hi, i have setup my wallet and boinc client, sent the advertise beacon. later my wallet recognized my CPID (instead of INVESTOR) and i have been mining for some days, now, after a reboot my wallet just shows INVESTOR instead of my CPID. has this ever happened to anyone Huh i'm on an ubuntu box, installed boinc with apt-get, the gridcoin client was installed from the ppa

thanks
legendary
New update: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1331-new-coin-launch-announcement-grc-gridcoin/page-1028#entry200249 the investor issue is fixed in the new update, there were some problems with the staking of the superblock, which updates everyone's NN magnitude figures, that is why you saw "INVESTOR" , should sort itself out by tomorrow.

Hi, i have setup my wallet and boinc client, sent the advertise beacon. later my wallet recognized my CPID (instead of INVESTOR) and i have been mining for some days, now, after a reboot my wallet just shows INVESTOR instead of my CPID. has this ever happened to anyone Huh i'm on an ubuntu box, installed boinc with apt-get, the gridcoin client was installed from the ppa
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
legendary
Load up a fresh wallet and import the private key I suppose.

I made a paper wallet and sent some coins there. Where can I check this address to see everything worked out well?

THX

THX

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Excellent currency, love the fact I can get paid to help contribute to scientific discoveries. It's super efficient, I've got my GPU and CPU running several projects and will continue to stake.

Love it!
legendary
try this line in your gridcoin.conf file

suppressupgrade=true

any way to stop the wallet from restarting (for what seems like) every day for updates?

I have tried for the last 2 weeks to start staking, and between the wallet freezing and it trying to auto-update, it's getting very frustrating. 
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
any way to stop the wallet from restarting (for what seems like) every day for updates?

I have tried for the last 2 weeks to start staking, and between the wallet freezing and it trying to auto-update, it's getting very frustrating. 

THX
Pages:
Jump to: