Pages:
Author

Topic: [GRK][TITAN] LIS Investment Group present to you 'Greekcoin' - page 3. (Read 31297 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Community take over im guessing
Titan sounds good
im in!

dev hasn`t commented in weeks which means you may be in on a dead coin... if it goes anywhere tho wow you will make $$$$
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Titan sounds good
im in!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Takeover? any devs in here? I'll help out with the titan branding switch let me know or msg me

Nobody is going to touch a ipo premine coin...
Especially if it's a new clone coin with no features and small community.

Its below ipo prices now so it doesnt matter much, and its up to whatever dev to add the features, titan could be a strong brand
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Takeover? any devs in here? I'll help out with the titan branding switch let me know or msg me

Nobody is going to touch a ipo premine coin...
Especially if it's a new clone coin with no features and small community.
I don't know what DEV is doing, and honestly i don't care what he is doing, he don't need to say every day what he is doing, what do he need to report? Today i didn't do anything, tomorrow i will write one piece of code, ....

That's wonderful.  I'm happy you have so much faith in him.  Must bring you great comfort in times of difficulty:)

And your point of selling doesn't make sense at all, volume is so low that it can move up with just a 0.05BTC buy

Yet the price continues to go down.  What does that tell you?

I think the dev has been pretty horrible when it comes 2 keeping everyone up 2 date but seriously 99sat for 7mill thats just crazy

Also the price is going down cause nobody knows anything so why would anyone buy that doesnt mean he is dumping lol

It's not 7 million.  Did you read anything I said?   There are currently 11 million coins and there will be a lot more through POS.

Seem mad bro... That's ok 7 million pow sorry 4 pos and 99sat.. i really cant lose more on this coin so im here for the long haul

Sorry didn't mean to come across as angry:)

Dev common get it together here wow

wow I guess we are single Satoshi bound
I don't know what DEV is doing, and honestly i don't care what he is doing, he don't need to say every day what he is doing, what do he need to report? Today i didn't do anything, tomorrow i will write one piece of code, ....

That's wonderful.  I'm happy you have so much faith in him.  Must bring you great comfort in times of difficulty:)

And your point of selling doesn't make sense at all, volume is so low that it can move up with just a 0.05BTC buy

I think the dev has been pretty horrible when it comes 2 keeping everyone up 2 date but seriously 99sat for 7mill thats just crazy

Also the price is going down cause nobody knows anything so why would anyone buy that doesnt mean he is dumping lol

It's not 7 million.  Did you read anything I said?   There are currently 11 million coins and there will be a lot more through POS.

Seem mad bro... That's ok 7 million pow sorry 4 pos and 99sat.. i really cant lose more on this coin so im here for the long haul

Dev common get it together here wow
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1120
Just back from one week holiday.

Lol - you're taking the piss right?  You were meant to be deathly ill.  Anyway welcome back to a dead coin.

lol story changed o well move on

and pissed off somewhere else again.  Don't believe this developer.  I bet he's offloaded his premine/IPO coins at a profit then bought them back at rock bottom.  Now he's back (or at least he was for a one sentence post) he will probably do the same scam again after making people believe that there is a future for TITAN. Then when the price is right he will sell again.  Then bugger off somewhere again to cause panic, make the price fall, so that he can buy back the coins for a pittance.  Then he can relaunch again after proclaiming he was just on holiday.  Remember guys the premine/IPO for this coin was 4 million out of 11 million coins (at present).  That is over 36% of the coins in existence.  Only a moron would trust in this shit.

And your point of selling doesn't make sense at all, volume is so low that it can move up with just a 0.05BTC buy.
legendary

Lol - you're taking the piss right?  You were meant to be deathly ill.  Anyway welcome back to a dead coin.

and pissed off somewhere else again.  Don't believe this developer.  I bet he's offloaded his premine/IPO coins at a profit then bought them back at rock bottom.  Now he's back (or at least he was for a one sentence post) he will probably do the same scam again after making people believe that there is a future for TITAN. Then when the price is right he will sell again.  Then bugger off somewhere again to cause panic, make the price fall, so that he can buy back the coins for a pittance.  Then he can relaunch again after proclaiming he was just on holiday.  Remember guys the premine/IPO for this coin was 4 million out of 11 million coins (at present).  That is over 36% of the coins in existence.  Only a moron would trust in this shit.

Lol - you're taking the piss right?  You were meant to be deathly ill.  Anyway welcome back to a dead coin.

legendary

Lol - you're taking the piss right?  You were meant to be deathly ill.  Anyway welcome back to a dead coin.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o

Welcome back Smiley great to hear from you . some people abandoned the ship already Smiley

Wow couldn't used a heads up??

Now that your back tho/.... whats coming?
Welcome back titandev ;]
Pages:
Jump to: