Pages:
Author

Topic: [GRK][TITAN] LIS Investment Group present to you 'Greekcoin' - page 4. (Read 31297 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Just back from one week holiday.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
It's dead guys.  Also what they don't make clear is the fact that there are a total of 11 million coins currently.  7 million from POW and 4 million from the IPO.  Even if that hadn't been the case the fact is that the dev has been MIA for some time which is just not good enough in the crypto-world particularly when the coin is in limbo awaiting rebranding.

At this price I am willing to wait until someone else comes along...
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
It's dead guys.  Also what they don't make clear is the fact that there are a total of 11 million coins currently.  7 million from POW and 4 million from the IPO.  Even if that hadn't been the case the fact is that the dev has been MIA for some time which is just not good enough in the crypto-world particularly when the coin is in limbo awaiting rebranding.
Activity: 68

Titan is going to be a solid coin no need for the well wishes if you quit/bailed

Will it? The activity from the community is next to dead

dev does not work, all such promises, the money will die and it's silly when he deleted all my comments about the currency, if you go along GRK OTC as well I believe you will loss money

Titan is going to be a solid coin no need for the well wishes if you quit/bailed

Will it? The activity from the community is next to dead
Activity: 95

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Well I'm out of GRK now and pleased about it.  There just isn't anyone viable behind this coin and there is nothing to encourage demand.

I'm out of this coin to, with a huge loss. Hope dev delivers for those, still in this coin.

Wish you all the best.
Activity: 95
What innovations does this coin have? If any, I may invest.

anon features being worked on

Dev can you come and confirm anything.... this is looking bad can`t believe price is sustaining

I'm preparing a whitepaper before we will launch the anon feature.

Thank you for that... More updates would be great get the volume again..

investors... get out there let people know about this coin!!!

If you don`t get out there atleast say something here so we know your still alive also! Cheesy
Activity: 115

Dev can you come and confirm anything.... this is looking bad can`t believe price is sustaining

I'm preparing a whitepaper before we will launch the anon feature.

Activity: 588

Nobody's there.  Anyway we need some fast action on this to prevent the coin being forgotten and prices falling.  There are already people on Bittrex trying to pull the price down every time it rises.  Some definite dates, plus a working wallet, block explorer and coinmarketcap submission are needed and NOW.

I talked to him on irc, he is still ill. He will probably come to this thread more often, so for sure you''ll know this coin is not dead. He will soon announce development news.

I`m sorry too sound rude but he must be deathly ill if he cannot go type on his keyboard!!

let us know your alive....
legendary

None.  Just a name change.  The coins supply is 11 million which is less than some.
Activity: 266
legendary
Well I'm out of GRK now and pleased about it.  There just isn't anyone viable behind this coin and there is nothing to encourage demand.
Activity: 403

Nobody's there.  Anyway we need some fast action on this to prevent the coin being forgotten and prices falling.  There are already people on Bittrex trying to pull the price down every time it rises.  Some definite dates, plus a working wallet, block explorer and coinmarketcap submission are needed and NOW.

I talked to him on irc, he is still ill. He will probably come to this thread more often, so for sure you''ll know this coin is not dead. He will soon announce development news.
legendary

legendary
We are doomed  Roll Eyes

Why.  The price is still rising.
Pages:
Jump to: