Pages:
Author

Topic: [GRK][TITAN] LIS Investment Group present to you 'Greekcoin' - page 6. (Read 31297 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I'm just thinking that 100 million coin cap is high from a psychological standpoint.  At an interest rate of 5% (equivalent to inflation of food prices etc here) that will take about 139 years - so there will be no flooding of the market with coins but I just think a lower number would sit in the mind better, since people do look at the total number of coins and I doubt they will bother with doing compound interest calculations.  They will just look at the number as 100 million and say - well coin X only has 2 million total coins - therefore coin X will be worth more.  Just my opinion.

I always check the block explorer to see how many coins they are. But you have a good point. When i did some work for Yellowcoin then there total number of coins was crap too, and i told them to modify it and the coin starts running, the same story for Orangecoin, i told them, look your numbers are not correct, or yes they are correct in 200 years.
legendary
Activity: 952
Also I'm asking the dev here?  Would you be willing to have an audit of the coin done by someone knowledgeable about such things including the anonymity - e.g. Julian Yap who did it for Pink Coin?  It would be really helpful for building trust in the coin.
legendary
I'm just thinking that 100 million coin cap is high from a psychological standpoint.  At an interest rate of 5% (equivalent to inflation of food prices etc here) that will take about 139 years - so there will be no flooding of the market with coins but I just think a lower number would sit in the mind better, since people do look at the total number of coins and I doubt they will bother with doing compound interest calculations.  They will just look at the number as 100 million and say - well coin X only has 2 million total coins - therefore coin X will be worth more.  Just my opinion.
legendary
So the premine and IPO = 4%?  According to the block explorer 4 million coins were mined on the first block.  That would put the total coins at 100 million.  Since POW only = 7 million coins that means that 89 million coins will come from POS?  Am I missing something or is this correct?

No, you're not missing anything here. It is in fact the same as what Yellowcoin did, and in fact what a lot of coin are doing. They take the premine/ IPO based on the total number of coins, and not based on the total number of coins when POW is ending.  

That is why I LOVE GREEKCOIN, it really gave me a big return Cheesy

PS: DEV, keep up to the good work!!
legendary
So the premine and IPO = 4%?  According to the block explorer 4 million coins were mined on the first block.  That would put the total coins at 100 million.  Since POW only = 7 million coins that means that 89 million coins will come from POS?  Am I missing something or is this correct?
legendary
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Please stop buying you're hurting my accumulation. Thanks guys  Kiss

Always nice to see the market moving, some people are putting their sell orders lower in the hope that people panic and that they can buy a few cheap coins, and other put higher buy orders to put the price higher.

Some big buys coming thru today I see us over 1k in no time!

On top of that thanks for being active dev please don't stop!!! If you need more help ask for it tons of willing people in crypto!

Thanks. I've fallen ill yesterday evening so the meeting to discuss ANON software will be delayed till i feel better. It is just a flu, so something not serious but still. I will be in bed all day. We will have the meeting on the 19th of June and not tomorrow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Please stop buying you're hurting my accumulation. Thanks guys  Kiss

Always nice to see the market moving, some people are putting their sell orders lower in the hope that people panic and that they can buy a few cheap coins, and other put higher buy orders to put the price higher.

On top of that thanks for being active dev please don't stop!!! If you need more help ask for it tons of willing people in crypto!
Activity: 658

Please put all your logo's under

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/titan-ex-greekcoin-logo-vote-653330

I'll give away 10,000 GRK (or TITAN) coins for the winning Logo.
legendary

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
1168772.81721738 GRK traded today, that is more then 15% of total supply!!! Is the same scenario happening here what happens with Teslacoin? I bought Teslacoin months ago, and didn't move at all, till the news that some big players bought up a lot of coins and pumped it to the moon. With more then 1,000,000 coins traded out of 7,500,000 it seems that at least some people are getting very interesting!!! It happened with Bankcoin this morning too (what i of course also owned), so people start buying up those cheap coins, took 10% of the total floating coins at less then 20sats and then continue buying it.

Wondering how high Greekcoin or Titancoin will go....
Activity: 118

Community, if you have more question on this please ask. Some nice features are heading our way. I hope to see you all on Monday Anon meeting and maybe we will release something interesting. Wink

Awesome i'll be around to keep people updated .
I hope you guys liked the Titan Keeping the Greekcoin Cheesy

That's a clever design Smiley
legendary
Only 8 BTCs for 1500Sats  Shocked
legendary
Is Greekcoin start to color the moon a little Titanian Wink
Activity: 812

Community, if you have more question on this please ask. Some nice features are heading our way. I hope to see you all on Monday Anon meeting and maybe we will release something interesting. Wink

Awesome i'll be around to keep people updated .
I hope you guys liked the Titan Keeping the Greekcoin Cheesy
Greek Coin Turns Into Titan Coin also Q&A with Developer.

http://247cryptonews.com/greek-coin-turns-into-titan-coin-qa-with-developer/

legendary
Some nice buying are happening now. Buying orders has been increasing.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: