Pages:
Author

Topic: [GRK][TITAN] LIS Investment Group present to you 'Greekcoin' - page 5. (Read 31297 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We are doomed  Roll Eyes
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Dev - what's going on with this coin? Last I heard you canceled the Monday meeting due to illness and wanted to reschedule to tomorrow, 6/19. Is the meeting still happening tomorrow, and if so, can you give us the details? I hope you are feeling better, but days of silence makes any investor very very nervous.

Any investor that invests in shitcoins like this deserves not only to be nervou but lose money too...

Strange that you would spend your time reading the threads of coins you refer to as 'shitcoins.'
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Let`s see what happens before we start freaking out the price is at a low for a reason lets see what happens here... I think the rebrand alone will double this value
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Dev - what's going on with this coin? Last I heard you canceled the Monday meeting due to illness and wanted to reschedule to tomorrow, 6/19. Is the meeting still happening tomorrow, and if so, can you give us the details? I hope you are feeling better, but days of silence makes any investor very very nervous.

Any investor that invests in shitcoins like this deserves not only to be nervou but lose money too...
legendary
Activity: 952

Agreed and a one man team is never a good idea anyway.
Activity: 118
dev? the next plan of the coin? why the market stands still? I guess the GRK will reach 2 k sat next week Grin Roll Eyes

dev, reported that he was ill yesterday, so that the meeting was cancelled. Market stands still? If nobody buy and nobody want to sell then nothing happens Smiley

The fact that in this amazing fast crypto world with everyone needing things ASAP the fact that the coin didn`t die while dev was ill shows me good things are coming.

Any news and your probably right 2k

I've been ill too, but only people are saying that coins are dying, but as long as there is a community around then it will work. Look, Bankcoin was planned to be delisted, a little marketing, some buying and people jump on it like crazy. Titan coin at 2k would mean 150BTC, is that not a little too high? Problem here is the big gaps between bid and ask, nobody want to sell nor buy.

nothing has happened YET so of course nobody is touching it either way... Once word comes from dev we will start some movement
legendary
dev? the next plan of the coin? why the market stands still? I guess the GRK will reach 2 k sat next week Grin Roll Eyes

dev, reported that he was ill yesterday, so that the meeting was cancelled. Market stands still? If nobody buy and nobody want to sell then nothing happens Smiley

The fact that in this amazing fast crypto world with everyone needing things ASAP the fact that the coin didn`t die while dev was ill shows me good things are coming.

I've been ill too, but only people are saying that coins are dying, but as long as there is a community around then it will work. Look, Bankcoin was planned to be delisted, a little marketing, some buying and people jump on it like crazy. Titan coin at 2k would mean 150BTC, is that not a little too high? Problem here is the big gaps between bid and ask, nobody want to sell nor buy.

legendary

Activity: 68
anyone on twitter... my name there is needacoin add me up feel free talk TITANcoin
Slowly gaining followers but it will take time Smiley these prices WILL NOT last
legendary
legendary
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Interesting coin  Smiley
legendary
Also I'm asking the dev here?  Would you be willing to have an audit of the coin done by someone knowledgeable about such things including the anonymity - e.g. Julian Yap who did it for Pink Coin?  It would be really helpful for building trust in the coin.

Audit a coin???

Yes. Check the blockchain and make sure the anon is viable and doesn't have any major problems.

There is no anon at the moment... so a audit at this point would be a little too early. Btw, i was in Pinkcoin when it was low, but honestly i believe something happened before they hit Poloniex, some people knew this information before it was hitting the exchange as a lot has been bought before, and looks what happened with the coin price. Btw, i'm back in PC but at 50 sats.
legendary
Also I'm asking the dev here?  Would you be willing to have an audit of the coin done by someone knowledgeable about such things including the anonymity - e.g. Julian Yap who did it for Pink Coin?  It would be really helpful for building trust in the coin.

Audit a coin???

Yes. Check the blockchain and make sure the anon is viable and doesn't have any major problems.
legendary
Apologies guys I got my figures wrong.  The time to reach total coin supply of 100 million via POS (at 5%) would be approximately 45 years : i.e. (1.05)^45 is roughly equal to the 909% increase represented by 89 million extra coins.
legendary

Audit a coin???
Pages:
Jump to: