Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy #3] OPEN GRIDSEED miner BTC/PP/WU worldwide - page 8. (Read 11239 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
you website only shows free express shipping to US. is this correct?

Its free USPS priority flat rate shipping. If you want express it will cost extra just send email to [email protected] for quote on that I haven't implemented a good shipping structure on the site yet I'll try and get to it tonight also any international shipping is USPS flat rate priority which I charge flat fee of $37 same goes for international buyers if you want global express shipping place the order and email me and we'll adjust price on your order to do express.

Lets see some orders guys!! I know its only the gridseed but these prices are unbeatable i'm practically doing this for free after all shipping customs and other misc fees.

I'm also working with cablez to get some custom made cables so you can power these with a standard PSU.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
you website only shows free express shipping to US. is this correct?
legendary
The OGz Club
website is f'd up. I signed in it said your password is wrong.

so I got a new password sent to my email it now say the new password is wrong.

What is your useraccount name I'll check out whats wrong with it and test it prices are now updated 5 packs cost $219.99 10 or more $199.99!

Please note these do not come with power supplies or mini USB cables if you would like me to add them as a option when checking out I can supply them but it will add to the price. I would like to keep this bare and essentially just for gridseeds.

Let me know what you guys would like after all this is a group buy. I wish I could go lower on single unit purchases and 10 packs but after customs fees courier fees and the free domestic shipping I offer this is the lowest possible i'm able to go unless I increase the group buy to 500+ units which will only delay shipping.

Get purchasing! As soon as I hit 100 units I will buy the other 100 to push this group buy along alot faster.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
website is f'd up. I signed in it said your password is wrong.

so I got a new password sent to my email it now say the new password is wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Since this group buy isen't moving quick enough to my liking i'm going to drop single unit purchases to $229.95

I'll be adding 5pack purchases for $219.99

and 10 pack purchases for $199.99

Accessory packs will be included separate, this price update will be reflected tomorrow the 10 ordered will receive refund difference of the price. Hopefully the improved price will move this along quicker.

For bulk orders of 100 units or more please contact me by PM.

could you give us an idea on how much will it cost if i order a 10 unit? for everything. psu units and all the cables and controllers plus shipping to USA
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Since this group buy isen't moving quick enough to my liking i'm going to drop single unit purchases to $229.95

Accessory packs will be included separate, this price update will be reflected tomorrow the 10 ordered will receive refund difference of the price. Hopefully the improved price will move this along quicker.

So if I wanted to order 10 at $199.99, how would I do that? The website doesn't list the price discount. I did a test run through the site, and the "pay with Coinbase" option results in an error, "Coinbase: 401 Authorization Required (API Key does not support merchant, buttons or all scopes)". Also, I signed up for the newsletter, but never got one, which means no coupon code.

I would also be very interested to know how many additional orders you would need prior to making your shipment. Could you post a list of  transaction IDs & quantities in the topic? I am always cautious about participating in new group buys, and this appears to be your first (although I could be mistaken).

Pleasantly,
Ronald Bynoe
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle

Good Morning, can you tell me where on the site i can find this item at the reduced price you have listed above
Thanks
legendary
The OGz Club
Does anyone has any idea which power supply to power maybe at least 3 or 5 of them?
What is the power consumption for 1 unit on L mode?

its about 20-25 watts with just L mode. You can buy one of these to power it http://www.ebay.com/itm/Global-AC-DC-Adapter-Charger-For-YSX-YSX127000T-Power-Supply-Cord-Mains-PSU-NEW-/331144000867?pt=US_Monitor_Power_Supplies&hash=item4d19b87563
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Does anyone has any idea which power supply to power maybe at least 3 or 5 of them?
What is the power consumption for 1 unit on L mode?
legendary
The OGz Club
hello maidak, can you let us know more or less how many more units/orders are needed before you place the order?

this would help me decide whether I order or not. thanks.

I'll need 200 total to order I'll personally be ordering 50 of them for myself. So therotically we'll need 150 for me to place order. Also I need to math out correctly how I'll be offering the cheap $199.99 versions I know for single unit purchases at current prices I'm able to include a single power supply unit to power it and 1 mini usb cable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
hello maidak, can you let us know more or less how many more units/orders are needed before you place the order?

this would help me decide whether I order or not. thanks.
legendary
The OGz Club
Any idea on when you'll have them?

Order will be placed after 200 units can be puchased and I already have it setup for global express 2-3 day air shipping hopefully with the new price of $199.99 it wont be longer then 2 weeks tops before they're at my doorstep and ready to be packed up and sent out of course I ship all my group buys same day.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Any idea on when you'll have them?
legendary
The OGz Club
Since this group buy isen't moving quick enough to my liking i'm going to drop single unit purchases to $229.95 239.99

legendary
The OGz Club
I've found power supplies to power single units for $15.00 each I can offer these for sale individually. What do you guys think would be suitable options I am open for suggestions to get this moving along quickly i'd like to get the first 200 unit order in as soon as possible.
legendary
The OGz Club
make a 5-pack option! Cheesy

http://www.bitcoinminerz.com/gridseed-asic you can purchase currently just the gridseed for now I will add power supplies the only thing included with the gridseeds will be the mini USB for each unit purchased.

I will add 5 and 10 packs that will include PSUs option to add controllers so you wont need to have a host PC at a later time after I have figured out the proper PSUs to purchase in bulk.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
make a 5-pack option! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
interested.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I'd like to get one single unit with power adapter.
Price??
Can you give me the manual together ou PDF. Thanks!
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
6pm EST came and gone... no update....
Pages:
Jump to: