Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy #3] OPEN GRIDSEED miner BTC/PP/WU worldwide - page 9. (Read 11239 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
interested  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
Finally got confirmation and i'll be opening up orders sunday evening about 6pm EST you'll be submit your pre-order. I will be selling 10 packs with a wiicontroler included and power 3 power supply units as for the single  units would you guys like I include a power adapter or make it a option to buy one?
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
GMP Project Team
I'm in too, would like to order 10 unit.
legendary
The OGz Club
I'd like to see more specifics, but I'm definitely interested.

Sorry on wait time guys still haven't heard back from distributor when I do i'll be getting this all prepared! Just waiting on email to get confirmation he still has units available to order.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I'd like to see more specifics, but I'm definitely interested.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I'd like to get the 5 chip one or 3 x 1 chip. Where is shipping from? To Brazil? Price? More information?
I'm just bitcoinminerz.com's customer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
hmm do these come with the 500kh firmware?
Activity: 186
I could be interested depending on price.  I don't know much about them and can't find much info.  How easy are they to use (ie. what mining software do you use with them for scrypt/SHA256, etc)?
legendary
The OGz Club
My previous order was cancelled due to non usa paypal. Hope it works this time because it is liated as international.

Was your order through my webstore and paid w/ an international paypal? I know I have it disabled due to high fraud rate with paypal and international orders which is why I only accept btc wu and bank transfer for any international orders until I can find a solution to prevent chargebacks I have it set this way.
Activity: 164
jld.kr - Cryptocurrency Web Development !
My previous order was cancelled due to non usa paypal. Hope it works this time because it is liated as international.
legendary
The OGz Club
Not sure I understand. Is this a group buy on bitcointalk or an advertisement for your website?

This is a group buy for bitcointalk.org my prices will be based in fiat paypal/wu/btc all accepted I will be hosting the purchases through bitcoinminerz.com however to utlize the ease of tracking, address storage, etc. I'll be opening it up on the webstore sometime tomorrow.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Not sure I understand. Is this a group buy on bitcointalk or an advertisement for your website?
Activity: 182
i'm checking the site for any gridseed update, price & payment method?

likewise
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
i'm checking the site for any gridseed update, price & payment method?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i dont see gridseed at that link, but looking forward for it as well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
I am in
legendary
The OGz Club
Group buy will close at 6pm EST 3/13/2014 The gridseeds will be arriving by the latest on 27th 

This is my third group buy for the new Gridseed ASIC miner 600/200 units purchased! Get the orders in asap before I submit payment to gridseed!

Update: 600 unit order is being placed 3/17 they assured 48hr delivery from the time the payment is received to my courier each box holds 20 units so total of 30 boxes that will be sent fedex international express to me.

I have 20 spare units left to order price is $239.99

Attention Resellers! Want domestic drop shipping and bulk order discounts contact me I'll offer the absolute best rates with amazing platform to make it easy for us both i'll beat any competitor rates and the #1 reputation your investments are guaranteed safe

Purchase 100 or more units and use the code RESELLER7 for an extra 7% off 199.99! Valid until 3/13/14

Contact email [email protected] or send private message my success is your success!

Previous Group buys
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-gb-1-bpmc-bluefury-usb-miner-25-ghs-05999btc-or-less-129-paypal-297304
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-group-buy-2-red-fury-25gh-usb-miner-multiple-payment-options-361805

I am currently working with Cablez to give you guys power cords that can be used on standard ATX power supplies to make it alot safer and user friendly as well as reliable power you all can check out his thread about them here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5492169 so if you want one of these added please put it in your notes and i'll invoice it when they're ready.

Why choose me?
    A consolidated list of various forums and websites where you can view my feedbacks
here
I have been operating an virtual good exchange since 2009 and was the first to implement MMORPG gold and bitcoin for transactions as well as operate bitcoinminerz.com as of October of 2013.
I offer free escrow services on the forums, as well as have a all positive 20+ trust rating
I have personally handled over 200k+ a year in bitcoin and other non refundable purchases in exchange for virtual goods
I'm more then willing to meet up publicly and even verify my identity, I have nothing to hide
I am a trustwho verified member http://www.trustwho.com/idverify.php?email=derrik.goon%40yahoo.com
I'm here to go that extra mile to make sure that you are satisfied and meet and even exceed your expectations
[/list]

Price:
1-4 $239.99 each
5-9 $219.99 each
10+ $199.99 each

These are just bare unit prices USB cable, PSU and controller sold separately every 10 purchased will come with free wiibox controller.

Product Description:
These units support 3 modes B Mode :Bitcoin Mining only L mode, Litecoin mining only B& L mode parallel mining of both .B & L Mode mining Speed 1.6 g/h (BTC 60 k/h(LTC)
Peak performance 2.25 g/h BTC & 70 k/h LTC per chip

Order via my webstore
Visit www.bitcoinminerz.com to checkout using paypal, western union, bank wire or bitcoin!
Direct product Link: http://www.bitcoinminerz.com/Products/Bitcoin-miners/gridseed-asic

Reminder: I will only accept paypal payments from verified paypals with confirmed shipping addresses.

Click below for live chat support
Pages:
Jump to: