Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY 7 OPEN] Antminer 180GH @ 1.90 BTC - Chinese End of the Year Sale - - page 8. (Read 22994 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
cxboyminer, I am thinking of ordering another S1...would you happen to know the cut off date to order before Chinese New Year ?  thanks in advance for your time. 

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Everyone stop hating on Sushi... As long as I receive my miner this man is a SAINT!

I agree with you.  Sushi has been nothing but helpful I have experienced some of the best customer service ever with Sushi.  if you read this stuff Sushi, many thanks to you and your team.  thanks

eoakland

Glad we helped you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
Everyone stop hating on Sushi... As long as I receive my miner this man is a SAINT!

I agree with you.  Sushi has been nothing but helpful I have experienced some of the best customer service ever with Sushi.  if you read this stuff Sushi, many thanks to you and your team.  thanks

eoakland
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 762
Activity: 182
did that and it doesnt work...someone sayed that this psu are too smart and you cant start them like that...lol

you can see if you connect green and black right way on this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FWXgQSokF4

also , one of my PSU requires something connected to 5V line ( connect molex connector to another FAN / DVD / HDD )

did that and it doesnt work...someone sayed that this psu are too smart and you cant start them like that...lol
Activity: 208
hello
I have a Cooler Master PSU (new), I cant start it without a mobo..i connected the right pins with a wire..can anyone help me pls??

To start, you need to connect the green and any black wire.
hello
I have a Cooler Master PSU (new), I cant start it without a mobo..i connected the right pins with a wire..can anyone help me pls??
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Another Item REFUSED TO RETURN but demands FREE Comp...

Stated a defective Control Card on the Antminer S1, gave in and sent him a replacement 1st but he is not returning the SUPPOSEDLY DEFECTIVE Control Card as of YET.

HE COULD NOT PROVIDE ANY PROOF THAT IT WAS NOT WORKING.

SELLER BE AWARE FALSE CLAIM. (NOT A TRUSTWORTHY BUYER)

SUSHI i am calling you out as a liar. Show me a screen shot of the email where you give me the return address! You cannot because you never did and you don't even know it.... sad but true.

You sir are a liar and you have failed, your communication sucks you could not even send me a return address, without then blaming it on me for not sending the itme.

I 100% admit i have not returned the control board as you failed to tell me where to return it.....

Stop blaming others your communication failures

It was you who came on team viewer and declared the control board faulty and said a new one would be sent out.....
so that's your proof it was faulty right there....... you made the decision......

He is sleeping...
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Another Item REFUSED TO RETURN but demands FREE Comp...

Stated a defective Control Card on the Antminer S1, gave in and sent him a replacement 1st but he is not returning the SUPPOSEDLY DEFECTIVE Control Card as of YET.

HE COULD NOT PROVIDE ANY PROOF THAT IT WAS NOT WORKING.

SELLER BE AWARE FALSE CLAIM. (NOT A TRUSTWORTHY BUYER)

SUSHI i am calling you out as a liar. Show me a screen shot of the email where you give me the return address! You cannot because you never did and you don't even know it.... sad but true.

You sir are a liar and you have failed, your communication sucks you could not even send me a return address, without then blaming it on me for not sending the itme.

I 100% admit i have not returned the control board as you failed to tell me where to return it.....

Stop blaming others your communication failures

It was you who came on team viewer and declared the control board faulty and said a new one would be sent out.....
so that's your proof it was faulty right there....... you made the decision......

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Sushi,

I never received my tracking info for the unit I won in the raffle for Group Buy 6. I emailed you days ago and PM'ed you and still no answer. Please respond to this ASAP. Thanks.

Still no response to this after several attempts to contact you. This should have been shipped long ago.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
hi sushi - is the group buy still open now? will it make it before cny period?

Yes, there's been multiple times for "last shipment".  What is the latest we can order to ship out in the next couple days?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hi sushi - is the group buy still open now? will it make it before cny period?
Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster
UPDATE: 

I received the list of Tracking Numbers for the order# up to #323.

Items promised to ship by January 21st were shipped ON TIME.  Many of them received it already and a chunk of them shucked in India due to the mechanical problems with the UPS flight.  Currently I'm getting some up to 50 e-mails from the same customers every few minutes asking the status.  It's slowing me down waaaaaaaayy to much to answer e-mail and PM and Skype.

Today is 25th and some are still in 24th zone, but the latest UPS Update is still showing the 23rd due to the airplane issues. 

Code:
Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Tuesday, 01/28/2014, By End of Day

Last Location:
Mumbai, India, Thursday, 01/23/2014

Mumbai, India 01/23/2014 5:59 P.M. A flight delay occurred because of aircraft mechanical reasons.
Bangkok, Thailand 01/23/2014 9:43 A.M. Departure Scan
Shenzhen, China 01/21/2014 11:31 P.M. Origin Scan
Shenzhen, China 01/21/2014 4:58 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Manufacture is shipping out the items as promised and as I listed on Page 1 in the descriptions, tracking number will take time before I can get them. 

I'm issuing out the tracking numbers from January 21st shipping date.

(More than likely you will receive the package before you get the tracking numbers)

So, for now, I'm skipping many of the tracking number request e-mails or shipping date confirmation request e-mails to speed up issuing the tracking numbers that I received and if any legit concerns you may have with the technical supports and warranty related issues including the damaged boxes from UPS delivery...

[ I know not answering every e-mail, PM, skype is rude, but let me do that in this chunk for today.  If it's important, please re-e-mail me but no tracking# or shipping status request!!!]

P.S:  Many packages promissed to be sent on January 21st were actually sent on January 20th...  Some others are receiving 1 day earlier shipping as well all the way up to the January 24th shipping date.

Also, if you opted OUT my newsletter during each group buy, I DID NOT send you the e-mail notification.  So if you'd like to be notified as the group buy or some special starts, please register on my newsgroup at http://www.sushi-review.com (all the way at the bottom of the page)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Tracking Number wise, I'm constantly working on to speed up the notification time. Going to the shopping cart system was one of the attempt so, I don't get fall behind on the same PM asking for the tracking number over and over again before I can find the important PM about tech support, customer services and defective item issues.

When I can find a better solution, I will try it.  For now, all I can promises is I DO SHIP, unless I goofed or screw up the order, your order will ship as I have managed well over 1,000 units of Antminers and I think I had a few missed orders and a few UPS lost packages (Later located by the UPS)

But I don't see obtaining the tracking number any sooner in the near future group buy for a while...  (Solution: I do list late tracking number warning on the item description before you buy!!!)

I thought of the following: if you know which orders have been sent for sure, but you just don't know the tracking number yet, maybe you can mark them as 'shipped' instead of 'processing' on your website?

My 1st order has been delivered a long time ago, but it's still showing as 'processing'

Personally I was getting mad because I thought it still wasn't shipped yet, and as I didn't know about the delay, airplane problems of UPS, and the 1st order delivery was only 2 days (now it's over 4 days and it's still in transit somewhere).
Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster
Tracking Number wise, I'm constantly working on to speed up the notification time. Going to the shopping cart system was one of the attempt so, I don't get fall behind on the same PM asking for the tracking number over and over again before I can find the important PM about tech support, customer services and defective item issues.

When I can find a better solution, I will try it.  For now, all I can promises is I DO SHIP, unless I goofed or screw up the order, your order will ship as I have managed well over 1,000 units of Antminers and I think I had a few missed orders and a few UPS lost packages (Later located by the UPS)

But I don't see obtaining the tracking number any sooner in the near future group buy for a while...  (Solution: I do list late tracking number warning on the item description before you buy!!!)

Sushi!!!!!

1) OK I am some idiot without patience,

2) YES, you did ship at the promise date,

3) IF YOU COULD SOLVE this problem of tracking numbers, stupid haters like me would know who to hate (not you)

4) UPS totally sucks and screwed the delivery with non-working airplanes.... maybe you should use DHL? (oh, they're telling me they're all the same, ok)

5) SORRY! My turn to give you my apologies
Sushi didnt choose the courier. Bitmain does.
Pages:
Jump to: