Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy] Avalon chips Escrow John K / Please check refund list until Sunday - page 11. (Read 50958 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

Ok, in this case I would like the fee back ...

Thx.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
My fee of 7 % will be voted in Monday by all participants  excluding  jkminkov

If we assume that jkminkov would have voted against the fee, the votes for his 980 chips are missing. Also, I think that mainly people who requested a refund will vote against the fee (everybody else gets the chips for the conditions they agreed to, so no reason to vote against the fee). Currently, there are refund requests for 5557 chips [1]. If you exclude jkminkov's 980, there are 4577. So even if everybody who requested a refund, votes against the fee, it is impossible to reach over 5000 votes (50% of group buy).

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your work on the ASIC hardware. I'm just not sure if this is a fair vote. Why have a vote if the outcome is clear as day?

[1] sum of chips from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3201799

You are right .
instead of vote I'll ask everybody of the refunded orders to decide himself
fex
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
My fee of 7 % will be voted in Monday by all participants  excluding  jkminkov

If we assume that jkminkov would have voted against the fee, the votes for his 980 chips are missing. Also, I think that mainly people who requested a refund will vote against the fee (everybody else gets the chips for the conditions they agreed to, so no reason to vote against the fee). Currently, there are refund requests for 5557 chips [1]. If you exclude jkminkov's 980, there are 4577. So even if everybody who requested a refund, votes against the fee, it is impossible to reach over 5000 votes (50% of group buy).

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your work on the ASIC hardware. I'm just not sure if this is a fair vote. Why have a vote if the outcome is clear as day?

[1] sum of chips from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3201799
So
Let us sum everything.
All participants signed for refund have time until tomorrow to check the refund list and to write me for mistakes.
After that I'll send a list of the refunds to Jhon K for processing of the base price of the chips.
Rest of the funds will be used to pay zefir for the rest of the chips for participants that want chips.
Next week will be decided for GB2.
2 % escrow tax is not refundable
My fee of 7 % will be at refunded users will.  excluding  jkminkov, that is receiving back my full fee in 25 days, just to stop writing in my threads anymore Smiley .He got my services in this GB as gift.
If you all decide I did a crapy job I 'll refund it to you too.
Just post here if you want this fee refunded too.
These of you who decide to ask for refund of this fee will never do business with me anymore

Martin
It's okay marto, it is my personal opinion, no need to justify. (My point of view.)

Let's get over it and get to an end.

Grin peace.
And how long did you wait Huh?
The refund was made 2 weeks after the orders was late

My personal opinion is that ... marto .. waited to long to start the refund process ... it was a close call in the end ...

I think he deserves 50% of the fees ...

I am asking for a 9% surplus for my nerves (risk compensation).

the other 50% ... i want for my nerves ... which got abused by waiting so long ... for a refund ... !

marto74 only deserves 50% fees the rest is for our nerves.

Signature:
IG8LJcJ6tBZRqCpPY7VHpNEvMldxwAscYAVnjChHI2AQthuyS7gJAw2f7IkjFF9XsXDyii5SfdI6KHF Url5hP7o=
My personal opinion is that ... marto .. waited to long to start the refund process ... it was a close call in the end ...

I think he deserves 50% of the fees ...

I am asking for a 9% surplus for my nerves (risk compensation).

the other 50% ... i want for my nerves ... which got abused by waiting so long ... for a refund ... !

marto74 only deserves 50% fees the rest is for our nerves.

Signature:
IG8LJcJ6tBZRqCpPY7VHpNEvMldxwAscYAVnjChHI2AQthuyS7gJAw2f7IkjFF9XsXDyii5SfdI6KHF Url5hP7o=
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
return my btc, no vote on that matter!
Personally to you I'll return the tax coresponding to your chips that I did received in 25 days.
In any case you will not get the escrow tax of 2 % as far this was part of the deal.
Hopefully after that I'll never heard anything of you.

Regards: Martin

I think Marto did a good job after all. There is a refund option and a option to receive chips. Also the 7% fee is voluntarily.

Edit: Just for reference marto edited his post from "7% design fee for our boards" if you requested for a refund to "a little les than 7 % service tax for me for the efforts running this group".
Activity: 265
I have another request to make an edit and be removed from the refund list.  I have sold my order of 32 chips to vl4dim1r and I wish him the best of luck having the chips shipped to him and burned to the K16 boards.  Marto... he will be emailing your address set up for his shipping arrangement.

Regards

Code:
I, voxelot, hereby transfer ownership of 32 avalon chips from Order #34 in marto74 batch #1 to vl4dim1r in exchange for TxID db81c1a882a2b90dc8887687ed2ad4918d84202c02744433c3037faa8b3607ab

I wish him best of luck during the prototyping process for the Klondike K16 board!

Code:
H6brEVEo3wm9c65YxYgGKSQaUbdrFhyl5D/msfCYvWOxCVaDnhQR4eVLRmKRbMbuPU7Ap49iv5zIZ6kkGB2Hl5s=
Activity: 698
cool, I'm glad your conscience had spoken.
Personally to you I'll return the tax coresponding to your chips that I did received in 25 days.
In any case you will not get the escrow tax of 2 % as far this was part of the deal.
Consider  your fee in this group as a gift
Hopefully after that I'll never heard anything of you.

Regards: Martin
cool job, organizing a failed group buy, postponing best group interests by 2 weeks at the end and getting free 66+ BTC for all that!
Again ,
What happened after waiting 2 weeks??
The refund is done by Avalon and nobody that is not wanting chips anymore is going to be forced to receive chips instead of BTC.
You think that organizing this is a joke?
You and a few  other members joking with the signed messages, what do you want???
I just think I deserve payment for my efforts, but will let you all decide .
Please understand I'm trying to serve equaly all of you .
Avalon fucked us all, but you specially after reselling some of your chips at higher prices ...........
So the group will decide , and YES  with signed messages again , because it is the only way somebody can prove ownership.
And with you I will not make a deal never again, after we finish this messy Avalon deal
Peace
Martin
cool job, organizing a failed group buy, postponing best group interests by 2 weeks at the end and getting free 66+ BTC for all that!

+1
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
One thing for sure is the 2 % escrow fee won't be refunded. Other 7 % you all need to appreciate martin work.
This is not small matter organizing Group Buy. What martin spend on that 7% is not our concern because it is his right. And i was very gratefull that he used it for HEX16 development so the price not very high in the end.
fex
Activity: 145
Marto put a lot of work into group buy and board design and deserves a compensation. However, I'm already donating 3 ordered PCBs to him because I obviously don't need them anymore - isn't that enough? Anyways, I'll accept the extra fee if that's consensus; I mean, those are conditions stated in the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

If its indeed only the 9%. we all signed up for the 9% when we paid for the chips. we knew what we were getting into. its in the terms in the opening post. marto74 deserves the 9%. still bit high for my likes but he earned the 9% with everything he has went through here. including my erroneous post

+1

Lets leave this mess behind us and sail to new grounds. : )

+1

martin indeed deserve the 9% for all his work to organizing this groups buy. Nothing free of service.
We all already know the risk for gamble. 9 % lost in gamble, wow don't you all think that was a good deal?

If you all want to blame someone then blame Yifu for making this drama. The story will be different if avalon ship in time, i believe many of you will send extra tips to martin.
Activity: 339
Vice versa is not a meal.

If its indeed only the 9%. we all signed up for the 9% when we paid for the chips. we knew what we were getting into. its in the terms in the opening post. marto74 deserves the 9%. still bit high for my likes but he earned the 9% with everything he has went through here. including my erroneous post

+1

Lets leave this mess behind us and sail to new grounds. : )
Activity: 174
Yeah, i see now. reading and logic in a sleepy state is't the best. Deleting that post. Sry guys.
if he just mentions the Original 9% fee, instead of PCB fee. i wouldnt be confused.

Pages:
Jump to: