Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy] Avalon chips Escrow John K / Please check refund list until Sunday - page 13. (Read 50958 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 265
Can you confirm the emails you received ... or can you give us a list of missing confirmations refund or chips?

Von:    Satoshi Nakamoto <[email protected]>
An:    [email protected]
Datum:    18. September 2013 00:04
Betreff:    Refund my GB1 Order #32
Gesendet von:    gmail.com

,<32>,; <32>; <2.72>; <1LJiC5hmBY7EWrWzfq3NUcsJj4J5HMYcT8>

IBt+6s262c0MKWZEko0OjSGHxuFHpKFNrW3DZQo1Jj9hum4+WSBUWQs1cGAOWIDj1jTrK5cR7UJaH4vxvZvqGMU=

please confirm tthis mail.

thank you.
Activity: 353
Merit: 253
What about who already ordered some boards? Can they be refunded as well?

I have four of them to sell if that's not the case. Still not delivered. I will give 10% discount.

Best regards,
ilpirata79

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Code:
I, dddbtc, hereby transfer ownership of 16 avalon chips from Order #34 in marto74 batch #1 to voxelot in exchange for TxID 3f8809159732eae0f193644ea278fa2b7ac3c9f61abf4e6646c28a279e11db0d

I wish him best of luck during the prototyping process for the Klondike K16 board!

Code:
ICkw0zKb//4xydScZdpnvBU6IeeGM/3Ejj2Zivx5lyAFysM1W4bsHGLk0mFF/cot/Ra1a2byAkpvopqvYUOoz/A=

Code:
I, dddbtc, hereby transfer ownership of an additional 16 avalon chips from Order #34 in marto74 batch #1 to voxelot in exchange for TxID 5bfed2ffe15010c738cb0504f3a53423e6290d452177ce1442611efbb8ae5501

I wish him best of luck during the prototyping process for the Klondike K16 board!

Code:
IDkjsmGLu8qZbqPTbM3DZ84tkgoikEedB75zJMPBUsUCm1xlo0Ans0lYeXZ5r03+himfXhOgbXg0oNTSqP0x0cA=

I would just like to reiterate that I have an order for 32 chips purchased through dddbtc in this group buy.

I have still not received any response from marto74 on setting up shipping so that I can receive my chips.  What do you plan to do with my order marto?  I am considering selling my order to another developer in these forums on Thursday and want to be assured he will receive his purchase.

Thanks.  
You both made a deal and asked a few posts an PM's
I just need a signed message from the original owner  with new owners info in the thread format:
nick;No of chips; SUm in BTC; wallet address
That's all

Thanks for the reply marto.

I am not sure if dddbtc is still active or not.. I have not been able to reach him to ensure that he has forwarded my chip transfer with my signed address.. I do not know if he is GB1 or GB2 or what his order number was.  I have again sent you my signed message and address.  I am waiting on another developer who will purchase the chips from me.  If I do not receive funding from him today I will be sending you a refund request.

;;;<32>;<2.72>; <1HCQWSAVWJAcgoT6gTbF6PzcryQunZNMbC>

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
зaявил cъм кaквo иcкaм тyкa https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3165414
нe иcкaм дa cи игpaeм нa пoдпиcвaнкa и нa мeйлчeтa пoвeчe, 12 чaca ми бeшe нeизпoлзвaeм кoмпa зapaди тoя пoдпиc, corrupted DB...
I understand that this is frustrating , but I really need signed msg with payment address.
If you do not send me signed e-mail, I'm not able to proof to Escrow your ownership.
Sending signed e-mail is helping Jhon.k to process payments to you faster.
That's why I'm asking this.
Working with signed msg was written in the OP of this Group buy and is part of the deal conditions.

Best Regards: Martin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I would still like my chips please Grin Assembly was ordered via dnaleor's group buy.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
So Let's
set a dead line Friday 18:00 GMT
Please, send your requests before that.
All requested refunds will be processed by Jhon.K
The rest coins will be transferred to Zefir in exchange for delivering rest of the chips to me.
All these chips will be here ready either for assembly or delivery by your wish.

ok, that's clear Smiley

Is there any news about K1?

If the news is availible after the deadline and if they will not be produced, can the chips and boards be refunded after the deadline?
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Activity: 698
зaявил cъм кaквo иcкaм тyкa https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3165414
нe иcкaм дa cи игpaeм нa пoдпиcвaнкa и нa мeйлчeтa пoвeчe, 12 чaca ми бeшe нeизпoлзвaeм кoмпa зapaди тoя пoдпиc, corrupted DB...
Activity: 51
mail sent

Code:
16muA1AUuKC96zbjd2jYaYpnZkikPuxpxF
GB1; 31; patica; 320; 27.2; 16muA1AUuKC96zbjd2jYaYpnZkikPuxpxF
G98qLNpDozrYLbBZK8CLv7y6MY15UbUXBqP2vz+etcxr9bGCosUN8d5rzO/NaJml+eh2ghrJVWUAMhPEpZKwRvQ=
So Let's
set a dead line Friday 18:00 GMT
Please, send your requests before that.
All requested refunds will be processed by Jhon.K
The rest coins will be transferred to Zefir in exchange for delivering rest of the chips to me.
All these chips will be here ready either for assembly or delivery by your wish.
legendary
again, when will you ask John K to send the refunds?
When i have info received from all participants
if 1 person failed to send you an mail we can wait forever  Shocked

that's why I think it's better to have a deadline. The remaining funds can be transferred to a wallet controlled by marto Smiley

about the K1's: if they will not be produced, I guess the chips and boards will be refunded...
Activity: 336
When i have info received from all participants
if 1 person failed to send you an mail we can wait forever  Shocked
Activity: 55
Marto,

I want my 4 HEX16 assembled with the chips i ordered.
I paid for assembling and transport.

Do i need to confirm anything?

On the other hand i ordered 2 x K1 and 2 chips, is it possible to get refund for K1 and 2 chips?

Kind regards,
Activity: 359
I bought the chips from someone else who bought from the original purchaser in GB1... hope my refund request goes okay.
Mail sent, thanks!
legendary
It
seems that Avalon transferred the refund to Jhon.K's address.
Please send your e-mails in order for me to be able to prepare refund  list for Jhon.
Again the owners who want chips will get them next week

If you don't answer this question, I will need to bother you with multiple refund requests when the members of my group buy answer my messages.
To keep it simple, I would like to send you only 1 message Smiley
When i have info received from all participants , so I suppose you have time for this

ok, i'll send you the message on sunday. If i'm correct: assembly for the miners will not start before next week wednesday? So I'll send you the email for assembly at the same time, also on sunday. I guess that's in time?
If not, tell me Smiley
It
Please send your e-mails in order for me to be able to prepare refund  list for Jhon.

If you don't answer this question, I will need to bother you with multiple refund requests when the members of my group buy answer my messages.
When i have info received from all participants , so I suppose you have time for this
legendary
It

Activity: 339
Vice versa is not a meal.
Dear , participants ,

The refund order is sent.
Those of you that choose to refund , please send and e-mail to [email protected] with signed message with flowing input:
 ,,; ; ;

Those that want your chips will get them , so please send  e-mail to [email protected]  with signed message with following input:

,,; ; ; ;

For me it would be:
,<33>,; <32>; <2.72>; <13niA2BjbXg3p3g6YvUy1RCm79AwB9tzgc>

I only need to send the signed message or both ?

Regards.

I did sent it now in this way:
Code:
,<33>,; <32>; <2.72>; <13niA2BjbXg3p3g6YvUy1RCm79AwB9tzgc>

Signed: HCRwvB4PTqiIcY0ZT8MucNk8ahEWPwd5Fdil5HPQ3mLPIOt+igjOmLiv/6sq/fuebyDJaIwHTKhw1Dlz+PcPetM=
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
enter a bitcoin address must be the address from which you paid for the chips.
Activity: 51
Dear , participants ,

The refund order is sent.
Those of you that choose to refund , please send and e-mail to [email protected] with signed message with flowing input:
 ,,; ; ;

Those that want your chips will get them , so please send  e-mail to [email protected]  with signed message with following input:

,,; ; ; ;

How to sigh this message, what must to paste in field "enter a bitcoin address"?
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org