Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy] Avalon chips Escrow John K / Please check refund list until Sunday - page 15. (Read 50958 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Code:
I, dddbtc, hereby transfer ownership of 16 avalon chips from Order #34 in marto74 batch #1 to voxelot in exchange for TxID 3f8809159732eae0f193644ea278fa2b7ac3c9f61abf4e6646c28a279e11db0d

I wish him best of luck during the prototyping process for the Klondike K16 board!

Code:
ICkw0zKb//4xydScZdpnvBU6IeeGM/3Ejj2Zivx5lyAFysM1W4bsHGLk0mFF/cot/Ra1a2byAkpvopqvYUOoz/A=

Code:
I, dddbtc, hereby transfer ownership of an additional 16 avalon chips from Order #34 in marto74 batch #1 to voxelot in exchange for TxID 5bfed2ffe15010c738cb0504f3a53423e6290d452177ce1442611efbb8ae5501

I wish him best of luck during the prototyping process for the Klondike K16 board!

Code:
IDkjsmGLu8qZbqPTbM3DZ84tkgoikEedB75zJMPBUsUCm1xlo0Ans0lYeXZ5r03+himfXhOgbXg0oNTSqP0x0cA=

I would just like to reiterate that I have an order for 32 chips purchased through dddbtc in this group buy.

I have still not received any response from marto74 on setting up shipping so that I can receive my chips.  What do you plan to do with my order marto?  I am considering selling my order to another developer in these forums on Thursday and want to be assured he will receive his purchase.

Thanks. 
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
I will keep my chip order and wait for my miners since I paid for assembly long time ago.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I also prefer to get my HEX16A miner.
Activity: 339
Vice versa is not a meal.
Marto is doing a great job, he is organizing refunds, finding chips for the others that want pcb`s and he will ship the boards even faster than he have promised, he had made his own design and it is working at 450 Mhz, PLEASE stop blaming him about the Avalon problems and look how much he have done to the community .
+1000
Everyone should give him the trust he deserves when this is over.(aka trust function.)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Marto is doing a great job, he is organizing refunds, finding chips for the others that want pcb`s and he will ship the boards even faster than he have promised, he had made his own design and it is working at 450 Mhz, PLEASE stop blaming him about the Avalon problems and look how much he have done to the community .

indeed Smiley

I do a small group buy based on marto's group buy and I know how much work it is to organize everything for just 20 people...

update of my votes:

votes for the dnaleor group buy (i'll update this every day with new incoming votes)

Code:
1DKaP1CCaEFBBZFMFKHey11SULgptSSdXU

Code:
GB1, dnaleor, 605, 51.425, 1DKaP1CCaEFBBZFMFKHey11SULgptSSdXU
votes: 144 refund, 199 chips+assembly

Code:
ILtGsRSFqdqpPC2tf6kt8qguToITJx+fH1wue2oh/fEjhZRgOzkNuvB3dpn2SR7uz29nNd12aVZ2vGoA1KN1HNY=
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
My refund request:
Code:
13eNckPoVN2PZJPvZVXt2uopvDBZLRvuy9

Code:
GB1,racquemis, 32, 2.72, 13eNckPoVN2PZJPvZVXt2uopvDBZLRvuy9, R

Code:
G64ifngXGbvbdOqjmpFFCm+83LL1MK7wHjCViy5o6FxrMehayH7CvvDLFrirmbsd0dBC804OEjhhg6TF92k3XFk=
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Okay, so people with miners on order can get their chips and shipping costs refunded.  That leaves the boards itself. Do we need to write those off as a loss? or can we keep the board/order for gen2 for possible assembly or refund? I would appreciate a official word on that.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hi marto,

I understand the situation, it's not looking good Sad

But the members of my group buy want some answers:
All ofthem ordered and paid for PCB production, most of them ordered HEX16A (or switched to HEX16A)

1) If they request refund for their chips, will they get refunded and if so, will they also get a refund for the shipping cost? Or will they need to accept the miners
2) If they request to receive the miners, what will be approximatly the date that you will be able to send the miners?

I will post a signed message in a few minutes with the number of chips for refund and for miner production. I will also need to send you the "order numbers list" again because some people who ordered together to save shipping costs want a refund and other don't want a refund.

This message will be updated daily. If people don't respond, count them as "I want my miner" and not as "I want refund"

thx in advance
HI,
The chip refund request - I did already asked Jhon.K to do it. I do not have a confirmation .
As soon the request is done by Avalon Jhon. K will send coins to the participants , that want a refund.
Of course if somebody with ordered miner refund his chips he'll get also refund for the shipping.
I got an agreement with zefir and he'll send about more than 4000 chips my way this week.
So I'll be able  hopefully to dispatch all ordered miner until the end of next week.

If this is the case then I prefer that I have the miners.

Thank you,
Twisted
legendary
votes for the dnaleor group buy (i'll update this every day with new incoming votes)

Code:
1DKaP1CCaEFBBZFMFKHey11SULgptSSdXU

GB1, dnaleor, 605, 51.425, 1DKaP1CCaEFBBZFMFKHey11SULgptSSdXU
votes: 84 refund, 179 chips+assembly

Code:
HwjLGuoa1tANK+4eiWiLE2m+1nBoaravIf1SmSDtDfVvwJOsLRVPEr9HfCu1kQcUalWlb5haYRwyqu93JKPLS1E=

I've send you a longer message by PM. But I wanted to post this public too, so the members of my group buy can see that I did what I promised Smiley

updated, see below
legendary
Activity: 1190
Hi Martin,

I had 20 chip from sebastianJu Batch 1 & 8 chips from yours Batch 2. I still need 4 chips for make complete miner. Can you arrange for buying 4 chips from zefir Grin ?
legendary
ok marto, thx for the answer. I'll send a first update in a couple of hours.
as said before, I'll update this daily.

So some chips of on my address will need refund, and some chips will be used for production of miners. off course, i'll distribute the refund to the people who asked for refund Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hi marto,

All ofthem ordered and paid for PCB production, most of them ordered HEX16A (or switched to HEX16A)

1) If they request refund for their chips, will they get refunded and if so, will they also get a refund for the shipping cost? Or will they need to accept the miners
2) If they request to receive the miners, what will be approximatly the date that you will be able to send the miners?

I will post a signed message in a few minutes with the number of chips for refund and for miner production. I will also need to send you the "order numbers list" again because some people who ordered together to save shipping costs want a refund and other don't want a refund.

This message will be updated daily. If people don't respond, count them as "I want my miner" and not as "I want refund"

thx in advance
HI,
The chip refund request - I did already asked Jhon.K to do it. I do not have a confirmation .
As soon the request is done by Avalon Jhon. K will send coins to the participants , that want a refund.
Of course if somebody with ordered miner refund his chips he'll get also refund for the shipping.
I got an agreement with zefir and he'll send about more than 4000 chips my way this week.
So I'll be able  hopefully to dispatch all ordered miner until the end of next week.
legendary
Hi marto,

thx in advance
Activity: 336
Lets hope we receive full refund soon  Smiley. Marto despite the problems thanks for organising this groupbuy.

Edit: i hope that John (John K.) request for a refund today.
Activity: 434
Merit: 265
Code:
GB1,pajak666, 36 , 3.06 ,  1P4J4Kcib7WEQGxtdcjEwXsDnDJ5BYkpPy, R
Code:
HCy/7QykWCBHThA2mAsTt9cBhxjJiHhsrwlhtuJINsAD/+RyemCqIydLcWuJUJjNgjYeDdFMqPFikyzh93sbWiQ=

Marto that is so lame, you are delaying refund in every possible way.
I belive all other Group Buyers did allow their participants to take refund and they done it really quick and smooth.
you are delaying the refund for the whole time.Monday, monday came now we have to vote lol.
Riddic signed messages voting just to get some more hours, just to receive that tracking info from Avalon.
Really I didn't expected that from you.
Huh
The GB1 was scheduled for delivery last week of August.
There are more than 4000 chip owners that still want chips delivered.
I have to honor everybody and decided to wait delivery to become late more than 2 weeks.
Remember I'm not responsible for Avalon.
And you are calling me lame Huh
Thank you very much

marto74, with all the problems that Yifu ... and Avalon have done ...
Why would you wait another 2-3 Weeks, if you get the opportunity to get a refund of this sad "AvalonChipShit" asap?
Why haven't you not just started to get votes earlier? Pretty sure 50% would have been reached, since some days already.

I can understand your point of view concerning you as a reseller. But you started a GB for chips .... nothing more ...
we don't agreed to be part of your risks as a reseller ... you haven't communicated with users that where voting for a refund ...
offering them some opportunities or just trying to find some ... for them ... you just postponed your decision ... and dictated
us a date where you will decide ... you seem to forget who made this GB possible ...

If this refund fails ... you save some dollars ... but you will lose a lot of credibility if you haven't lost already.

I hope this will get a good end for you and for us ...

Riddic signed messages voting just to get some more hours, just to receive that tracking info from Avalon.

This was funny i did not expect this. Marto allowed pre vote under the condition that is was for GB1.

As a last hope marto introduced "signed message" when he saw that more than 50% of GB1 wants a refund, hoping to let the chips ship Roll Eyes.
I'm answering here to you all.
 I'm going to stop now., there is no point in this discussion anymore.
Again I understand that you all are angry ,but it's not my fault.
I always did what I promised .
I'll post here as soon I have more news.

This was funny i did not expect this. Marto allowed pre vote under the condition that is was for GB1.

As a last hope marto introduced "signed message" when he saw that more that 50% of GB1 wants a refund, hoping to let the chips ship Roll Eyes.

And asking for signed vote is the only way for you to prove legit ownership.
Why dind't you post that you want signed message? You only posted that the pre vote must be for GB1!
Code:
GB1,pajak666, 36 , 3.06 ,  1P4J4Kcib7WEQGxtdcjEwXsDnDJ5BYkpPy, R
Code:
HCy/7QykWCBHThA2mAsTt9cBhxjJiHhsrwlhtuJINsAD/+RyemCqIydLcWuJUJjNgjYeDdFMqPFikyzh93sbWiQ=

Marto that is so lame, you are delaying refund in every possible way.
I belive all other Group Buyers did allow their participants to take refund and they done it really quick and smooth.
you are delaying the refund for the whole time.Monday, monday came now we have to vote lol.
Really I didn't expected that from you.
Huh
The GB1 was scheduled for delivery last week of August.
There are more than 4000 chip owners that still want chips delivered.
I have to honor everybody and decided to wait delivery to become late more than 2 weeks.
Remember I'm not responsible for Avalon.
And asking for signed vote is the only way for you to prove legit ownership.
And you are calling me lame Huh
Thank you very much
this a pretty lame tactic to even get the refund delayed more ... in the hope it gets shipped ... we allready had more then 50% of chip amounts from users of GB1 voting for a refund ... sad that your are acting  ... like that ... there where some good examples ... from zefir, sebastianJu & bizwoo ... how to organize ... a gb refund ... you show us that ... it can be done the otherway ...
+1
Pages:
Jump to: