Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy] Avalon chips Escrow John K / Please check refund list until Sunday - page 14. (Read 50958 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
It
seems that Avalon transferred the refund to Jhon.K's address.
Please send your e-mails in order for me to be able to prepare refund  list for Jhon.
Again the owners who want chips will get them next week

Best Regards: Martin

Martin, please post both list(refund & chips) later if already complete so we can see  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It
seems that Avalon transferred the refund to Jhon.K's address.
Please send your e-mails in order for me to be able to prepare refund  list for Jhon.
Again the owners who want chips will get them next week

legendary
We have some  spare chips in order to cover manufacturing defects, so If you are  1 to 10 chips short We'll be able to fill this.
Of course you'll have to pay these chips on nominal price

Regards: Martin

I only need 4 chips. So i want that chips. Please PM me payment address  Grin or i send to your default btc address?
I really appreciate this. Thanks martin
We have some  spare chips in order to cover manufacturing defects, so If you are  1 to 10 chips short We'll be able to fill this.
Of course you'll have to pay these chips on nominal price

Regards: Martin
legendary
Martin, same here.
My 20 chips from sebastianju batch 1 will be ship soon since it already arrived at germany. Along with 8 chips from yours batch 2 it will make total 28 chips. I still willing to buy 4 more chips if it possible. I send you PM about this. Please respond if possible. Thanks
Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Martin, I should have 25 chips sent to you from sebs GB soon. I need another 7 chips to make 2 boards. If you or a member of your group will have spares PM me.
I will order boards from your website as soon as I can secure the remaining chips.  Wink
Looks like all my other chips will be refunded.  Angry
legendary
Dear , participants ,

The refund order is sent.
Those of you that choose to refund , please send and e-mail to [email protected] with signed message with flowing input:
 ,,; ; ;

Those that want your chips will get them , so please send  e-mail to [email protected]  with signed message with following input:

,,; ; ; ;

Mail sent to [email protected]
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Vice versa is not a meal.
Dear , participants ,

Those of you that choose to refund , please send and e-mail to [email protected] with signed message with flowing input:
 ,,; ; ;

Those that want your chips will get them , so please send  e-mail to [email protected]  with signed message with following input:

,,; ; ; ;

For me it would be:
,<33>,; <32>; <2.72>; <13niA2BjbXg3p3g6YvUy1RCm79AwB9tzgc>

I only need to send the signed message or both ?

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Dear , participants ,

,,; ; ;

Those that want your chips will get them , so please send  e-mail to [email protected]  with signed message with following input:

,,; ; ; ;

what is the deadline? Some of the members from my group buy did not yet respond.
if they don't respond before the deadline, they are automatically excluded and will receive their ordered miners...

edit: deadline necessary for fast assembly of the HEX16a Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Dear , participants ,

,,; ; ;

,,; ; ; ;

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
I sent the refund order in already, and the funds should show up at http://blockchain.info/address/1NrWRA6RWapSqYHuEAGRnxjdnWoKgucDhT when avalon sends the refund in.

Cheers,
John

+1.
I sent the refund order in already, and the funds should show up at http://blockchain.info/address/1NrWRA6RWapSqYHuEAGRnxjdnWoKgucDhT when avalon sends the refund in.

Cheers,
John
legendary
I would also like my 4 HEX16 miners, but maybe a refund on the 2 K1 i ordered ...

Yeah, forgot about K1?

Will they also be produced together with the HEX16A ?

Some people of my group buy have combined order HeX16A and K1...

I'll be able to confirm later

I guess that if they will not be produced, we get refund? Smiley
If they are produced too many days after the production of the HEX16A, can they be shipped separatly? Maybe not via DPD but normal post (I guess it's cheaper because K1 is light and small)
Activity: 55
I will keep my chip order and wait for my miners since I paid for assembly long time ago.
Same for me. I'll keep my order also.
I would also like my 4 HEX16 miners, but maybe a refund on the 2 K1 i ordered ...

Yeah, forgot about K1?

I'll be able to confirm later
legendary

Yeah, forgot about K1?

Activity: 55
Code:
I, dddbtc, hereby transfer ownership of 16 avalon chips from Order #34 in marto74 batch #1 to voxelot in exchange for TxID 3f8809159732eae0f193644ea278fa2b7ac3c9f61abf4e6646c28a279e11db0d

I wish him best of luck during the prototyping process for the Klondike K16 board!

Code:
ICkw0zKb//4xydScZdpnvBU6IeeGM/3Ejj2Zivx5lyAFysM1W4bsHGLk0mFF/cot/Ra1a2byAkpvopqvYUOoz/A=

Code:
I, dddbtc, hereby transfer ownership of an additional 16 avalon chips from Order #34 in marto74 batch #1 to voxelot in exchange for TxID 5bfed2ffe15010c738cb0504f3a53423e6290d452177ce1442611efbb8ae5501

I wish him best of luck during the prototyping process for the Klondike K16 board!

Code:
IDkjsmGLu8qZbqPTbM3DZ84tkgoikEedB75zJMPBUsUCm1xlo0Ans0lYeXZ5r03+himfXhOgbXg0oNTSqP0x0cA=

I would just like to reiterate that I have an order for 32 chips purchased through dddbtc in this group buy.

I have still not received any response from marto74 on setting up shipping so that I can receive my chips.  What do you plan to do with my order marto?  I am considering selling my order to another developer in these forums on Thursday and want to be assured he will receive his purchase.

Thanks. 
You both made a deal and asked a few posts an PM's
I just need a signed message from the original owner  with new owners info in the thread format:
nick;No of chips; SUm in BTC; wallet address
That's all
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org