Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy] Avalon chips Escrow John K / Please check refund list until Sunday - page 20. (Read 50958 times)

Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
refund please 36 chips...1828 chips to 50%
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
refund please.....16 chips....1864 chips to go for 50%
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
I'm against a mere refund, that gamble we were in deserves more than just money back./980 chips/
Activity: 434
Merit: 265
refund plz. 32 .... 1880 chips to go ... for 50%
Activity: 854
I am in for 16 chips refund
Activity: 336
I'm for refund! 2912 chips.
Lets vote and if we get more than 50% in chips it is time for actions.
i am in for 128 chips refund. 1960 chips to go for 50%
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I'm for refund! 2912 chips.
Lets vote and if we get more than 50% in chips it is time for actions.
Yes, refund please.
Let's wait for the gen2 chip pricelist and decide what to do with the hardware then.

nobody want to deal with this stinky company and this scumbag yifu.
Until they will release their chip there will be plenty of bitfury chips in stock and chips from other manufacturers.
Beside I hope no one will be willing to provide assembly for their gen 2 chips

marto74 already has all the parts for a lot of miners and these are already paid for.
So if Yifu can deliver gen2 chips in hand for a good price, then I will buy them for my miners!

Besides Yifu is refunding everybody who wants a refund, seems fair to me.

He is refunding because he is scared of legal actions and double selling accusation which would equal time in jail, read the "I'm alive" thread.
" is advise for people to request refunds due to the delay and raise of bitcoin difficulty."

"Those who have invested in time and money on Avalon Generation One based devices and clones can rejoice in the fact we had the foresight to make Avalon Generation Two chips completely backward compatible in every way with 110nm generation one chips, which can be expect to go on sale Late October 2013"

Marto, is it an option to request a refund for this batch  and use the boards for gen2 chips?
Yes, refund please.
Let's wait for the gen2 chip pricelist and decide what to do with the hardware then.

nobody want to deal with this stinky company and this scumbag yifu.
Until they will release their chip there will be plenty of bitfury chips in stock and chips from other manufacturers.
Beside I hope no one will be willing to provide assembly for their gen 2 chips
OK, so according to Avalon newsletter all batches can get refund and are advised to do so.
Refund asap:)

Code:
Due to delays we are now offering full refund in bitcoin for all the Avalon Generation One orders
 made on any date, It is advise for people to request refunds due to the delay and raise of bitcoin difficulty.

The update refund form can be found on the main store site,
linked here (http://store.avalon-asics.com/?page_id=11561).
Due to phishing attempts and spam, any refund request not
made containing the original order email and phone number
will be automatically rejected by the system and marked as spam, so please bear this in mind.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
hi marto74!

The people in my group buy have some questions:

1) will you ask for a partial refund of the chips (some chips refunded, others will be delivered)

2) In case of a refund, will the chip refund be 100% of the amount of BTC payed?

3) Will there be a refund of the hardware ordered, and if so, what will be the percentage?

4) will there be a full refund of the shipping costs?

5) in case of a refund of the chips and no refund of the hardware, will you try to get your hands on (discounted?) chips or do we need to search the chips by ourselves?
Activity: 698
7*                                       980(was 1300)       110.5                     173Qmir9hTmvkb3Cmvgj78AV2CjL5azZYS
7*                                        176                       ------                     1L8eV6zNq2MA4tH7oamzVvcsUrgPd3U2uh
7*                                          16                       ------                     1Q9GGr3mSoEGfXU5rqwDKRqJm71GmnGGvG
7*                                          64                       ------                     1EMwTpfzsR6xyYBrMB7o4T2bM5pKbeVzFN
7*                                          32                       ------                     18h6cnCNQAPG2jfniNPav3E6kCRRPc66cC
7*                                          32                       ------                     14DA5SvbqkZiefoYNPYfoKcz1KTLttWeQX

Code:
I sold 32 of my 1012 chips to tenax http://bitcoinbg.eu/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=107 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=127824 link to trade offer http://bitcoinbg.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=241 buyer BTC address is 14DA5SvbqkZiefoYNPYfoKcz1KTLttWeQX

signed jkminkov, 173Qmir9hTmvkb3Cmvgj78AV2CjL5azZYS

Code:
HEQEj4J94L2e4j5SZxB/iUHUWQMh+F+EAeOJlYYT/htJdVMYoZUCxNeN4yWZObLUdeiRouROlxhWmIvPRVQExOY=

Activity: 728
Hi, all,
As stated before.
I'll wait until 16-th of September in the morning and if there is no Shiping info from Avalon I'll ask everybody in this group if they want a refund.
If majority 5000+ chips owners want a refund I'll ask John.K to send a refund request .
Same with batch 2 when it become 2 weeks late after promised delivery time.

why not start now, gather already information who wants refund ... so you are ready, the chips have no more value ... even less in 2 weeks ...

agreed. We can make a refund list and count.

Marto, have you already received an answer from Avalon regarding your e-mail about the possibility of a partial refund?
No nothing
Hi, all,
As stated before.
I'll wait until 16-th of September in the morning and if there is no Shiping info from Avalon I'll ask everybody in this group if they want a refund.
If majority 5000+ chips owners want a refund I'll ask John.K to send a refund request .

why not start now, gather already information who wants refund ... so you are ready, the chips have no more value ... even less in 2 weeks ...

agreed. We can make a refund list and count.

Marto, have you already received an answer from Avalon regarding your e-mail about the possibility of a partial refund?
Activity: 376
well Marto74, you can count me in your Batch 1 Refund list.
 Sad
Hi, all,
As stated before.

Activity: 728
Hi, all,
As stated before.
Activity: 854
Pages:
Jump to: