Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4 - page 54. (Read 97147 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 100
Bhosted.net ordered 2 units on 1/8. I just was chatting with "Jenny" on Skype she said "I am so sorry This order has not yet updated information." am went on to say "In China, Chinese New Year will begin on January 24. The worst situation is  orders can not be shipped before January 24 will be canceled."

I already have two of these units running. Ordered them on the 1/6 and received them on 1/13. I love them and would love to have the next two.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
BTmine any luck with the tracking number that was for the 1/7/13 orders?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
That chart has Kuwait price for June 1966!!!

According to Kuwait Electric & Water Ministry website, current rate is .02 Dinar ~ 7.5 cent USD, still good, but not as good as 1 cent!

Glen
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Activity: 184
Made a request for refund yesterday.
Btmine promised to return btc in eternal day. 24 hours have passed. Nothing back. Skype empty.
email pm have no responds.....

I am here , we will refund you, but we don't have bitcoin to refund you , today we just refunded 21 btc to one guy , we really don't have bitcoin now , when we have , we will refund you , sorry

OH you do read this thread!  Then please answer this. Where are our tracking numbers for the people that ordered on the 7th and have been waiting patiently. We deserve our machines. How about an explanation???
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1002
Btmine promised to return btc in eternal day. 24 hours have passed. Nothing back. Skype empty.

I am here , we will refund you, but we don't have bitcoin to refund you , today we just refunded 21 btc to one guy , we really don't have bitcoin now , when we have , we will refund you , sorry
ok  Sad, i will wait
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
I am glad you got your bitcoins back. Btimine still has some learning to do on keeping the group informed and treated respectfully.

This guy never ordered anything. All hes done is trolling this thread, also never mentioned ordering stuff in early posts or gave out transaction ID of his payment.

Annoying childish forums troll all he is. Ignore works if moderation is not done.

Interesting point. I also did not see any order in the OP that looked like a 20+btc order on the 6th.

..but why would he do this then and why would he have removed all his posts? Was this a shakedown?

...looked like extortion to me.

You should verify that accusation with the OP.  I have the incoming and outgoing tx ID's as does the OP.  

I stated I would remove the negative posts if I received miners or a refund.  So I did.

If i were to guess at your identity sir, might you be Jonah of 10 units listed under 2014/01/07BTC?
donator
It's for the children!
I am glad you got your bitcoins back. Btimine still has some learning to do on keeping the group informed and treated respectfully.

This guy never ordered anything. All hes done is trolling this thread, also never mentioned ordering stuff in early posts or gave out transaction ID of his payment.

Annoying childish forums troll all he is. Ignore works if moderation is not done.

Interesting point. I also did not see any order in the OP that looked like a 20+btc order on the 6th.

..but why would he do this then and why would he have removed all his posts? Was this a shakedown?

You should verify that accusation with the OP.  I have the incoming and outgoing tx ID's as does the OP.  

I stated I would remove the negative posts if I received miners or a refund.  So I did.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1002
donator
It's for the children!
Lol

I received an amicable resolution and expatiation as well as over a 20btc refund.

I also find it fitting that you got an 'expatiation'

ex·pa·ti·ate  (k-spsh-t)
intr.v. ex·pa·ti·at·ed, ex·pa·ti·at·ing, ex·pa·ti·ates
1. To speak or write at length: expatiated on the subject until everyone was bored.
2. To wander freely.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/expatiate

Wasn't a typo.
Activity: 155

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

He is trolling all over this forums. Just wanted to pick this thread more than others.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Did anyone who ordered on the 7th get a shipping number last night as promised by btmine?

I seriously doubt it.... Undecided
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Did anyone who ordered on the 7th get a shipping number last night as promised by btmine?
Lol

I received an amicable resolution and expatiation as well as over a 20btc refund.

I also find it fitting that you got an 'expatiation'

ex·pa·ti·ate  (k-spsh-t)
intr.v. ex·pa·ti·at·ed, ex·pa·ti·at·ing, ex·pa·ti·ates
1. To speak or write at length: expatiated on the subject until everyone was bored.
2. To wander freely.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/expatiate

donator
It's for the children!
Reserved

Did you get your bitcoins back?

Lol

Reserved

Did you get your bitcoins back?

Did ya?

Did ya?

Did ya?

Did ya?

Pages:
Jump to: