Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4 - page 55. (Read 97147 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
I must say I am very disappointed. They have missed the shipping for WED Jan 15th DHL as promised for my Jan 7th order. Which should have really shipped on the 9th.  Worst of all the OP does not say anything of any delays before or on the day they were to ship. Silence does not make it better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
The express from Hongkong got delay too. This is a reason why they are slow to give tracking number. DHL is not a good to make a big deal. Maybe UPS will be better.
Activity: 81
Just contacted Btmine and the OP sure that the tracking will be provided tonight for all order on 1/7. Please dont worry.

They got a little problem when producing products but now all is ok.

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!

Your power DROPS after a certain quota? Insanity! Mine is 0.14, then 0.17, then .35, then .assrapage, and I always get to the final tier.
You luck US guys with your cheap power. In Europe we pay $0.20 per kwh in taxes! And then the actual price of the power on top of that.

So you are saying my $0.00 power rate is decent?

The EU increasing tier power always has me wondering how you can profitably mine with anything over there?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Your power DROPS after a certain quota? Insanity! Mine is 0.14, then 0.17, then .35, then .assrapage, and I always get to the final tier.
You luck US guys with your cheap power. In Europe we pay $0.20 per kwh in taxes! And then the actual price of the power on top of that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I did not use escrow for either of my two purchases, just paid bitcoins directly.

Mtnminer

Do you use escrow?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Do you use escrow?
Activity: 504
Well someone is going out on a limb from PA and selling these with shipping from China.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Avalon-Gen2-Bitcoin-Miner-220-GH-s-Free-Expedited-Shipping-not-KNC-BFL-/161198612455?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25882f9fe7

And it says INSTOCK and the building quality looks like what we are supposed to get now versus the heavy duty earlier in the month

it's not same factory. Not the same units. Avalon 55nm Chip is public available in Shenzen, IN-Stock atm. There are maybe +10 little shops similar to BTMine assembling those Blades to units and 2x Blade = 220 GH/s units. BTMine was nice enough to come here, others resell in Shenzen. China domestic market for these also absorbs everything they can produce atm. It's gold rush everyone wants to be part of.

It's same design like they all are, but diffrent Factory.

This Avalon 55nm chip is assembling 200-1000TH every day atm. While others are months away pre-orders. These Avalon chip units ship now from multiple Factories.
legendary
Activity: 2231
Merit: 1057
any news on anyone using just 1 psu and how you connected it up?
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Hello everyone has anyone that was on the 1/7/14 order date get their tracking number its marked shipped out on the OP..?
Activity: 89
Well someone is going out on a limb from PA and selling these with shipping from China.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Avalon-Gen2-Bitcoin-Miner-220-GH-s-Free-Expedited-Shipping-not-KNC-BFL-/161198612455?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25882f9fe7

And it says INSTOCK and the building quality looks like what we are supposed to get now versus the heavy duty earlier in the month
Activity: 89
Which explains the issue:

Has anyone received a BTC refund?

PayPal is obvious since PP would refund anyways.

Interesting point - I will be interested in that, too.  I thought I had read earlier in the thread but now you've gotten me unsure.  I'll look again...

However, that's at least deliveries popping up and some refunds when asked.  Once I get mine (also a 6th order), I'll be sure to post her however it turns out.  I would have thought yours would already be on their way, like my single - maybe they are loathe to refund you with them in transit, I dunno?

More than likely the forum poster is not in communication with the factory peeps who are not in communication with the bitcoin peeps.

I asked for a refund.  They agreed.  If they ship my units I'll have to leave all the trash in this thread.

It looks worse for my forum account than for their operation to have everything here.

Well I reported a refund but it was Paypal....it would be telling if someone can report a refund in BTC.

There should be no difference if legit....and they havent shown any shipments since the first three days.....I am plugged in from the 8 and now have to wait for it to ship 1/15 and 1/16

I am willing to do more business but certainly will be dissappointed if the heatsinks have been halved.....what we purchased was in stock and with fore and aft heatsink for safe and cool cooperation.....anything short of that will out compensation will leave a mark.

I am prepared to purchase 20 more but waded in to the water to see if there is consistency in the build.

Time will tell.

Activity: 94
Received my first of unit ordered today, wife called to say it was just dropped off.  Can't wait to get home and get it going.  Looking forward to receiving the other 2 units I ordered.

What day did you place your order?
donator
It's for the children!
Reserved
Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Interesting point - I will be interested in that, too.  I thought I had read earlier in the thread but now you've gotten me unsure.  I'll look again...

However, that's at least deliveries popping up and some refunds when asked.  Once I get mine (also a 6th order), I'll be sure to post her however it turns out.  I would have thought yours would already be on their way, like my single - maybe they are loathe to refund you with them in transit, I dunno?

More than likely the forum poster is not in communication with the factory peeps who are not in communication with the bitcoin peeps.

I asked for a refund.  They agreed.  If they ship my units I'll have to leave all the trash in this thread.

It looks worse for my forum account than for their operation to have everything here.

if you receive them I will buy them from you
donator
It's for the children!
Reserved
Activity: 280
Helperizer

donator
It's for the children!
Reserved.
Activity: 280
Helperizer
Doing your work for you, here's two within the last 24 hours:

I was given a refund on my last 2 units I was put on delay for.  I have 4 units from them total now.  All are up and operational and currently mining very well.  I am running no overclocking on any of the units right now because they all came online last night and are 15 minutes away at my shop since it's got cooling for our hang out area that's a bit overkill ... 800 sqft and a 3 ton unit.

The people at BTMiner and I talked and the refund was released (PayPal) instantly.

miaviator ... Now I've read some of your post and I am glad you are trying to help others from being scammed (or on what seems like permanent wait) because you lost $20k to Butterfly Labs?  Stuff like that is appreciated for you to try and help people, but some of your post are just over the top.  Before you try to tell me I don't understand that kind of money you should keep in mind until a few months ago I held the record for watercooled 02+ Porsche Turbos in mph in the 1/4 and watercool 6speed 60-130s so I've had times where even though things came through I was out 30-40k for 9-10 months.  That's just for the motor LOL!  Same with our X275 cars, etc...  But do you see me jumping in every thread on 6speed or ls1tech trying to scare people even though a product exist then spouting random shit because the BTMiner crew English isn't the best (and no offense to you all at BTMine).  So chill out bro.

I had my 2 delayed ones refunded via paypal as well. Keeping the ones I ordered via BTC for now. Took less than 5 minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: