Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy]12 KNCminer Jupiter's 15 Sold [Closed] Jupiter Pool - page 2. (Read 75377 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
Its time to do something... these GBs admin's are getting away with our BTC... I tiered of herring everyone complain and NOT do anything!

Ok people ... let me know if anyone would like file a lawsuit against Soniq... also I would like to raise some BTC (a Bounty, just like Roger Ver) to see if any can find out who the heck is Soniq... I already talk to Wood Law Firm and they sound interested in the case Smiley I believe if we get ever one who has been part of soniq's GBs and we have a strong case ... please let me know who we can trust for escrow, I know of some one with a good rep BUT we can all vote and get the best person for the job Huh

Please PM and let me know if your in Smiley, also if you have good administrative skills and you are a share holder and would like to help, Please let me know... I would like to have 2 others helping out with the Bounty and the filing of the Lawsuit.Thanks

Here their info if you would like to contact them personally:
888-237-0999
http://www.woodlaw.com/
RHA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
From Soniq's e-mail from 13th May:
Hosting contract is nearly complete and have a buyer who is offering 2 BTC per Jupiter. Which I think is a fair price as Jupiters are selling on Ebay for $1400. So deduct a PSU, shipping and duties and it is close to same price.

Apparently the contract is finished.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Hi,

Do We have the mining addresses wrong OR have the Jupiters been moved to another site
to mine OR are/have they been sold?

I don't see "soniq" in Bitminter anymore and the hashing speed has dropped at the Eligius Site.

https://bitminter.com/livestats/big
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1EN3EqqQfqq484WNATFAMA13VXpJuJNv5c
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Regarding the NMC, and some participants wanting BTC and not NMC. In the Skype chat someone suggested that I would handle this for everyone that wants this. I replied:

If no-one is against it I am willing to do the NMC -> BTC exchange and distribute the BTC. Soniq needs to supply me with a list of people that haven't registered an NMC address and the amount of NMC they need to receive. I will then sell the NMC and distribute the BTC. All in the open and for everyone to verify.

I will do this for free, no fee. After receiving the NMC from Larry/Soniq, I will exchange them for BTC at the best exchange I can find in a reasonable time and distribute the received BTC pro-rata.

So, if you have any objections, now is the time to say so.

I know you have a fairly large stake in this GB. Thank you for willing to do this. I hope the other GB members agree with your proposal; as I have more confidence in you handling this in a timely and coordinated manner than Soniq does...
Since there is objection in the Skype group I pass.
Activity: 308
Regarding the NMC, and some participants wanting BTC and not NMC. In the Skype chat someone suggested that I would handle this for everyone that wants this. I replied:

If no-one is against it I am willing to do the NMC -> BTC exchange and distribute the BTC. Soniq needs to supply me with a list of people that haven't registered an NMC address and the amount of NMC they need to receive. I will then sell the NMC and distribute the BTC. All in the open and for everyone to verify.

I will do this for free, no fee. After receiving the NMC from Larry/Soniq, I will exchange them for BTC at the best exchange I can find in a reasonable time and distribute the received BTC pro-rata.

I know you have a fairly large stake in this GB. Thank you for willing to do this. I hope the other GB members agree with your proposal; as I have more confidence in you handling this in a timely and coordinated manner than Soniq does...
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

-what happened to OUR dividends
-what happened to OUR hosting refunds
-what happened to OUR mined Namecoin
-what happens next with OUR mining equipment
-why are we being ignored

How about when you actually do communicate, you read this thread first and respond to our concerns?

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Google'ing his name (see page 32) leads to a twitter account (bitcoin-related) with a photo. I also found a company owned by Larry S., advertised by "soniq" on another forum. There's a phone number. But I don't know if it is actually soniq.

Maybe JohnK can help? He verified soniq's ID.

Any GB members from Canada? Are there any means to locate a man knowing his (possible) name and city?

When we have his address, we can send a representative to ask soniq personally these questions:

-what happened to OUR dividends
-what happened to OUR hosting refunds
-what happened to OUR mined Namecoin
-what happens next with OUR mining equipment
-why are we being ignored

Activity: 560
StayFocus and LIVE
Please follow my (our) thread !

"soniq" Scam Accusations thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammed-by-soniq-whats-going-on-with-soniqs-group-buys-396107

Alright !!!...

*What's going on with "soniq"Huh...

*Are we Being SCAMMED Huh...

*Do we have any INFO on soniqHuh...

*Do we know where He live's???...

*Can we still Trust soniqHuh...

*what can we do to Protect GB share holders from GB Admins Huh

~~~~Here's soniq Trust summary

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=64968

Please stay on topic! Lets HELP each other and NOT Scam each other! (We the share HOLDERs have to keep our GB admins Accountable and Honest)
I told you soniq was a scammer!
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Seriously, we are owed a ton of money and the fact that we can't even get an update to tell us to piss off is pretty terrible. We can see that the things are mining, where is that money going ffs? Is there not an attorney among us that can put some pressure on someone to get this thing squared away? I'm eager to be done with all of this but I do not want to walk away until I get every last satoshi that I am owed.

Don't forget that NMC as well. Whatever their satoshi equivalent is.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Seriously, we are owed a ton of money and the fact that we can't even get an update to tell us to piss off is pretty terrible. We can see that the things are mining, where is that money going ffs? Is there not an attorney among us that can put some pressure on someone to get this thing squared away? I'm eager to be done with all of this but I do not want to walk away until I get every last satoshi that I am owed.
Activity: 265
Football President
We have made a list of addresses that will be getting a hosting refund here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtH6ASvoAExHdF9IcFh3QmQ2dEt4Zk5qT3lRUDFDTVE&usp=drive_web#gid=45

Please verify that you have access to the address you paid the hosting payment with.  Will process hosting refund  payment tomorrow at noon.

Cheers

P.S.  As there still is no clarification from KnC on shipping the Jupiters at the end of the month, next mining payment will be suspended till they respond. Which hopefully will be soon.

update please
and what about the namecoin? Will it be converted to BTC? I think we have a bigger chance of Dogecoin becoming a world standard currency then having an update in this GB....
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
Nearly a month since the last update yet Larry has visited recently.

Last Active:    May 02, 2014, 10:40:59 AM

ya same with our terra GB...so sad Sad
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Nearly a month since the last update yet Larry has visited recently.

Last Active:    May 02, 2014, 10:40:59 AM
Activity: 265
Football President
any div ? or some sort of update would be great
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I have an idea.

Can we choose another GB administrator? Let's say for 10% fee - that should be an incentive to do the work (review the balances, take care of hosting, pay the dividends, possibly sell the HW), and members will still get more dividends than the current 0. Candidate's ID would have to be verified by a trusted third party. I suggest voting by e-mail so all members know what the majority's decision is.

Any volunteers?

Soniq, are you willing to accept another admin?

Soniq, have you lost your ability to type? I can see you have been logging in to the forum.
is this thing still alive???
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
We have made a list of addresses that will be getting a hosting refund here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtH6ASvoAExHdF9IcFh3QmQ2dEt4Zk5qT3lRUDFDTVE&usp=drive_web#gid=45

Please verify that you have access to the address you paid the hosting payment with.  Will process hosting refund  payment tomorrow at noon.

Cheers

P.S.  As there still is no clarification from KnC on shipping the Jupiters at the end of the month, next mining payment will be suspended till they respond. Which hopefully will be soon.

Soniq,

We have not received our due refund for the Hosting Fees.

NOTE: Hosting Fees under negotiation.

Also you told us two weeks ago we would receive our months overdue payments.
We also have not the information to receive the NMC payment nor what the actual process is.

Please Advise.

We let you know we have access to Secure, Reliable and Cheap hosting in the USA.
Let us know. We also are in the Market for miners...
Pages:
Jump to: