Pages:
Author

Topic: [Groupbuy] Jupiter KNCMiner (0.5 BTC shares) 12 sold! [CLOSED] !!! - page 13. (Read 33060 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
a question about the IPO:

maybe add something about the situation were you would just stop mining because the costs are too high.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
a question about the IPO:

maybe add something about the situation were you would just stop mining because the costs are too high.
legendary
Activity: 934
Although I like the idea of the IPO, I am not particularly trilled by the idea that yet two more parties are involved in our income from the GB. I just want my income in my own wallet, period.

Hence the following question:

I have tried to find a way to automatically withdraw from BitFunder/WeExchange the moment anything is being deposit on my account but haven't found it yet.

Is there a way to do this ?

quick question, if you were in their same situation, having a LOT of bitcoin transactions/shareholders to look at, do you prefer to give out the dividends to the shareholder manually?

Personally, i could go mental just to think of it Tongue just my two cents there

Hey Hasher,

What Ben is actually referring to is that on bitfunder dividend payments go to your account balance and are not directly payed out to your own bitcoin wallet. I will ask Jon if it's a possibility of adding that feature.

If anyone has an idea on how to do this currently on bitfunder please share Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Although I like the idea of the IPO, I am not particularly trilled by the idea that yet two more parties are involved in our income from the GB. I just want my income in my own wallet, period.

I have tried to find a way to automatically withdraw from BitFunder/WeExchange the moment anything is being deposit on my account but haven't found it yet.

quick question, if you were in their same situation, having a LOT of bitcoin transactions/shareholders to look at, do you prefer to give out the dividends to the shareholder manually?

Personally, i could go mental just to think of it Tongue just my two cents there
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

KSV
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I've sent you the PM already. looking professional indeed. glad to be part of the team  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Love it, the IPO looks great, looking forward to the share issue!
legendary
I may have missed it, but when is the IPO slated to open?

Will members have the ability to purchase pre-ipo shares on bitfunder?

Well given the (positive) reactions so far, and the fact that we have some time now, we decided to PM everyone already. We still have to make some arrangement with bitfunder, which we hope to finish in a few days. Once that's done we've hopefully received replies from everyone and answered any questions still open.

Also, we realized that not everyone might read this post. Sending PM's hopefully ensures that everyone reads the IPO agreement and let us know what they think.

With regards to purchasing pre-ipo shares. We have to discuss it with bitfunder, but what want to do is inform all current shareholders before an actual extra IPO takes place to ensure they can have first pick.

Cheers!
Activity: 392
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
I may have missed it, but when is the IPO slated to open?

Will members have the ability to purchase pre-ipo shares on bitfunder?
legendary
Allright everyone,

We've just finished PM-ing everyone and we've already got a few reactions (thanks for that!). If you bought shares and haven't received a PM let us know so we can see what went wrong.

We won't be replying to everyone in person again (sending 99 pm's was enough for a while ;-) so hereby our gratitude for your response!

Cheers,
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
That IPO look nice. Waiting for progress Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Sounds great guys.  Well thought out.  Having Ukyo part of the implementation of the IPO was a great idea.  Looks smooth and concise.

Will we need to give you our Bitfunder IDs for proper transfer of shares once the IPO goes live?  Please clarify how shareholders will receive funds.  Some of us already own assets on Bitfunder, others will need to open an account.

Cheers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
KSV
Activity: 398
SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING
good job on the IPO man, looks hectic.

Looks fine by me - thumbs up!
legendary
Activity: 70
- In the instance of issuing new shares, will current, early supporters of the group be offered first refusal?
Not in current agreements, I like the idea though, but I'm unsure if that's at all possible with bitfunder.

It would be great if you could get clarification on this as I believe because of the early buyers and supporters putting up the initial funds and willing to take on the risk, they should be rewarded.

- Voting structure
1 vote per share. Someone with 100 shares gets 100 votes.

Cheers
legendary
- In the instance of issuing new shares, will current, early supporters of the group be offered first refusal?
Not in current agreements, I like the idea though, but I'm unsure if that's at all possible with bitfunder.

- Voting structure
1 vote per share. Someone with 100 shares gets 100 votes.

Cheers
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
How voting will be structured - by the number of people or by the number of shares?
In the first case whoever bought 1 share will have equal voice as the one who bought 100,
in the second case they will differ.
Activity: 70
Thanks for working out the IPO agreement. I know it is tedious.   Smiley
You bet! and you're welcome!

May I ask how 148800 shares is derived?
total of 12 miners * 124 shares equals 1488 shares. To enable to transfer smaller amounts we have multiplied that by 100. So for every share bought in this topic you will receive 100 shares on bitfunder.

For the expansion plan, I guess there is no restriction on the purchasing only KNC miners, right? At that time, any better alternatives will be selected, right?
Correct! Doesn't even have to be KNC. The best option will be selected (and if it involves risk shareholders will vote about it).

Coupling the share with a fixed hashrate may cause share price to drop over time as the network hashrate may grow substantially in the future. I am not sure if this matters.
Well, that's the funny thing. If I'm not mistaking an asicminer share stands for 100MH originally, but they are worth 2.80 BTC at the moment. Currently the original and new agreements do now allow reinvestment. We'd have to change that in order to change the hash/share. We might just do that in the future but that would certainly require a vote.

In the instance of issuing new shares, will current, early supporters of the group be offered first refusal?
Pages:
Jump to: