Pages:
Author

Topic: [Groupbuy] Jupiter KNCMiner (0.5 BTC shares) 12 sold! [CLOSED] !!! - page 15. (Read 33060 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
If there are any unpaid shares, I'll take them.

Me too  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
If there are any unpaid shares, I'll take them.
legendary
Activity: 934
Thanks for that Lymo Smiley

We're busy consolidating and double checking all transactions of the last few days. Almost a hundred different people bought 840 shares. When we have everything in order we'll be sending out PM's with confirmations as well as some extra info. Amongst which the way will inform you in the near future.

Thanks for your patience,
-T-
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
is there any channel to communicating with us the share holder? email? bitmessage? this thread? or p2pool blog?

They blog on: http://p2pool.nl/blog/.

You also can check (use translate if not Dutch): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-groupbuy-jupiter-kncminer-05-btc-shares-gesloten-228429.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
yeah for someone its yes, some say no.

for me if i have all the 12 machine sure no, i would rather join some pool with small % of fee, better luck pool smoother/stable income, and half of the work is solved by them ( i assume solo mine do need some local configuration which take times and who knows what will happen )
It's not that hard anymore to set up a local pool with all the software that is available.
Activity: 61
yeah for someone its yes, some say no.

for me if i have all the 12 machine sure no, i would rather join some pool with small % of fee, better luck pool smoother/stable income, and half of the work is solved by them ( i assume solo mine do need some local configuration which take times and who knows what will happen )
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
https://eclipsemc.com/ 0% fee.

2.78 TH/s sometime 6 block per day , sometime 1 block per day. 12 x 350Gh/s = 4.2TH/s so go figure.
You're are not taking into account that the difficulty will probably be 3x to 10x the current value by the time the 12 miners are online.
There are many ASIC machines coming online in the coming few months: Avalon Batch 2, 3 and the DIY projects. BFL, Asicminer, Bitfurry, KnC and maybe others.... Enough food for thought can be read about it on this forum!
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
For those who is interested. Email from a quick question i had.

Speak layman. Is that good or just PR speak?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
For those who is interested. Email from a quick question i had.

https://eclipsemc.com/ 0% fee.

2.78 TH/s sometime 6 block per day , sometime 1 block per day. 12 x 350Gh/s = 4.2TH/s so go figure.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Is 12 miners enough to go solo?
is there any channel to communicating with us the share holder? email? bitmessage? this thread? or p2pool blog?
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Football President
ewibit, eule and FloridaBear confirmed and added to start post. Already 71 shares sold!! Cheesy

I would not start the group buy of a 13th miner, that's bad luck Wink

I don't believe in bad luck

but

What could possibly go wrong !!

Last seen disappearing into the sunset kncminer guys with pot of gold and two hot blondes

just kidding!!!!
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
bitpay is US company. but it decided that you or knc are in russia someway. that may be because of wrong geoservice or browser regional settings.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
why on order screenshot are russian letters? Roll Eyes

Good question.. I think bitpay might be russian? Neither Blastbob, me or KNC is from Russia..

I think KncMiner outsourced website development
legendary

Good question.. I think bitpay might be russian? Neither Blastbob, me or KNC is from Russia..
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Congrats all.  Well done.
legendary
Since the group buy has all sold out here, please look at my group buy.  Better percentage and longer runtime.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-buy-1-2-soldout-avail-1-knc-saturn-200ghs-miner-day-1-deliver-228700

Lets see..
35/40 vs 120/124 is a better % in your eyes? EDIT: it all depends on the power/hosting costs which are not 100% clear at this time..

According to KNC Miner's specifications One hash is guaranteed:
175/40 = 4.375 GHs
Here its 350 / 124 = 2,823GH per share..

I don't mind you posting here to sell your shares since we're sold out. I do mind you saying things that aren't true (EDIT: as far as we know now)..

Happy for you that u met your minimum though, it's good to see that so many group buys succeeded!

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: